Motorola EM30

Motorola EM30

• Ivxn

Suresh, 08 Mar 2021This was my last Motorola phone.That was my First

• Suresh

This was my last Motorola phone.

• SRIKANTH

I'm still using it :)

This phone can take a good beating - and still survive. I think it's more durable than the Nokia 3310.
It has probably the best quality speaker I've ever heard.
Awesome

• Johnd949

rahul, 02 Aug 2014this is mob. disply Whats Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute &amp assist other users like its helped me. Great job. ckdeebcgfcdb

• rahul

this is mob. disply

• Edw Vid

venky, 09 Jul 2014its very good buddy........i need where i can buy the batte... moreCheck on Ebay, there are some people who sell original batteries for EM30, greetings :)

• venky

its very good buddy........i need where i can buy the battery for motorola EM30 MOTOROKR....

I like this model though it's old but I like it.but now I am suffering for up date soft ware.when I am trying for update it.same time I see a massage update is not available.how can I update it.

• varinder

Uttam, 15 Mar 2013I need Motorola EM30 Body + battery BK60 original can tel... moreDear you can buy this mobile on olx.in winth in price range 1000-7000rs

• MOTOMAN

Uttam, 15 Mar 2013I need Motorola EM30 Body + battery BK60 original can tel... moresee here http://www.kaskus.co.id/post/5141cab0db92488e50000010#post5141cab0db92488e50000010

• Uttam

I need Motorola EM30 Body + battery BK60 original
can tell me where it will get

• guru singh

where will i get display of motorolla EM30.

• Neeraj dahiya

Varinder, 15 Apr 2012What is the latest firmware for this mobile ?Latest firemware that i have in my moto em30 is imperfecto lite v 10.1

• deep_damon

emesen, 20 Apr 2012can anybody guide me whether motorola em30 could be used as... moreNO ...

• emesen

can anybody guide me whether motorola em30 could be used as a webcam for skype. if so how? thanks in anticipation

• Varinder

What is the latest firmware for this mobile ?

• vikas

my em 30 mobile screen broken,
service center are not avilable in my area kurukshetra,
so any budy can tell frm whr i can purchase the screen or replace the screen

• jitu

GPRS speed very fast i like it

A good phone for music lovers!