Motorola EX115

Motorola EX115

• aki

my motoex115 is restarting again & again what is the solution

• Sandy

I regularly use this phone till today good phone if you want any one battery for this phone buy from (eBay) bk60 Motorola

• Uday singh

I bought mine in 2010 & mine is still working fine & it's 2016 now....
Battery life is good.......

• Gabriel

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2015Is their wifi in moto ex115No tiene Wi-Fi

• bushrose

I would like to add a bird call as my ringtone. Is it possible with the Moto EX115. How would one do it?

Is their wifi in moto ex115

Any one please tell, how to stop sms reminder alert in Motorola EX115. ( alert tone coming every 1 minute if message is not opened). I am expecting your valuable reply.

• JG

Is there a way to download your address book? I have over 500 contacts w/ birthdates, email addresses & multiple phone numbers stored!!! (July 2015)

• JG

• voha

Please, help with russian flex or any for Europe

Abbz, 03 Aug 2014Does whatsapp work on this phone????????does whatsApp work on the motorola EX115

• CHICKEN

Moto, 15 Mar 2015I bought mine in 2010 & mine is still working fine & it'... moremine too :d and don't want to change it

• uday

i want battery can you please provide me the link?

• Moto

Bitu, 17 Jun 2014How could your phone be working for MORE THAN 4 years when this ... moreI bought mine in 2010 & mine is still working fine & it's 2015 now....

• Nabin Kr mandal

i want to my mobile spare display

• subin

I am using Motorola ex115 can I connect this phone with wifi s/no

• Bappa

Excellent phone, Using for 4 years. Battery life is too good.

• rajib

The vibration doesnt work

• redbull

It is a crap. The vibration doesnt work.The battery drains like hell. Internet sucks in this.