Motorola FlipOut

Motorola FlipOut

Carel, 12 Aug 2012I've been using this phone 1 year ago. I loved it. Internet is v... moreActually, you can do this. If you don't know how, it doesn't mean that it doesn't work :).

• sunsetlover

If battery is being drained by Motoblur, as others have indicated, simply don't activate Motoblur when you first turn it on. After all, Motoblur is just a "blur" according to CNET and others.

• bob

dharma, 17 Aug 2012I wonder why my motoblur flipout doesn't play video in youtube. ... morecause it sucks

• dharma

I wonder why my motoblur flipout doesn't play video in youtube. What seems to be the problem? I hope somebody could give me answers. thank u.

• Saleem

phoneexpert, 08 Aug 2012This phone is amazing everything is great about it so if u want ... moreCan you download games for this from the internet??

• Carel

I've been using this phone 1 year ago. I loved it. Internet is very fast, user friendly, no problems like other phones (freezing or call dropped..). The only bad thing about it is that I cnt move apks to the sd card and the memory is low. But as this phone is very cool.. u have to buy it i like it a lot and i just have to fix the cover to look new..

• Carel

• phoneexpert

This phone is amazing everything is great about it so if u want a BRILLIANT phone get this one u will not be dissapointed GUARENTUED

priya, 27 Jun 2012pls any1 tel hw is its voice ans audio is ringtone sound is low ... moreHi,
Every thing is good but the battery worst .
The battery is stays only 5 hrs if you don't browse the phone if you browse the phone the battery stays only 1 hr . Think before you buy.

Can it rotate 360 Degrees? does it let u put live walpapers on it? Android v 2.2.2 does not sadly.

Anonymous, 28 Jun 2012does viber work on ityes

• Katelyn S.

Does this phone work with T-Mobile?

• Bonny

POOOOM, 23 Oct 2011how can i move sms to sd?Does this phone has a backup file (save most important and favourite messages for future use)

does viber work on it

• priya

pls any1 tel hw is its voice ans audio is ringtone sound is low or wat??? i m gonna get this sum pls tek me

• Mac

dont buy this HS coz after some tome if u close flip so ur fone also switch off this is the major problem in this fone.

the battery backup problem is due to the motoblur cos itz always running in the background. All you have to do is follow this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t­=845912

Anonymous, 12 Jun 2012I wanna buy this phone, i have some questions for those who have... moreThis is a great phone and i love it, apart from the battery. The battery is really bad, it doesn't even last a full day, only just about 5 hours and then it needs charging, so if you dont mind this feature then go fot it.

• Benji

Anonymous, 12 Jun 2012I wanna buy this phone, i have some questions for those who have... moreYes,the battery is a piece of sh**t.I find myself charging this battery at least 2-3 times per day.Get this-I'm not a heavy talker,just like to browse ocassionally.Battery life is pitiful and don't get me started with the f**ked up touch screen.The screen persistently freezes up,whereas the device is barely functional.You would need lots of patience to deal with the Flipout.It's only a nice piece of eye candy with nice camera,though.Good luck!!

• Babs

Anonymous, 12 Jun 2012I wanna buy this phone, i have some questions for those who have... moreBattery is just about average for an Android phone. I have been owning this phone for about 2 years and its one of the most irritating and worst phones I have ever used. Android uses up the battery by about 40%. Buy some other phone like HTC One V or Sony Xperia U.