Motorola L6

• P
      • Prakash
      • XVs
      • 06 Sep 2023

The first phone I ever used

The first phone to use, I love this phone, hello moto

• p
          • pupaShingi
          • xtS
          • 18 Oct 2020

Probably my third phone ever used. Great phone. Shame it got stolen earlier on mid usage. Seems so weird now that I ever used a phone like this.

• m
            • manoj
            • uuM
            • 31 Jul 2020

this was my ever phone i love it.

• O

• P
                • Parveen
                • X%7
                • 31 May 2020

My first mobile..And love it

• fnH
                  • 10 May 2020

My first ever phone n will never forget the experience

• Andy
                    • pLW
                    • 13 Dec 2019

best phone I ever had for basics, using bluetooth was fun. Only upgraded this to smartphone in 2011. realised I was paying for data I could never use on the L6 - LOL

• Andy
                      • pY5
                      • 04 Jan 2019

Loved this phone most out of all for the experience ditching the boring black rectangle smartphone and endless data checking apps from 2019 and ordered on of these I know it isn't as good but I think I was happier in 2006!

Rafiq Ally, 08 Jul 2018Just found one lying in the cupboard. Beautiful even today.... morestill. so. beautiful!
                        *screams*

Just found one lying in the cupboard. Beautiful even today. Small, light and perfect for just calls.

• k
                            • kie
                            • pJf
                            • 17 Mar 2018

Anyone know where i can get a driver? i found my old one but the screen broken and i want to get the photos off! HELP ME PLEASE

• dW2
                              • 02 Oct 2017

The Motorola L6 can support playback MP3, AAC and MP4 files as the Motorola V360 of which share same software platform.

• 6wf
                                • 25 Sep 2017

Peyvand, 10 Nov 2014Try Motorola PC Suite (for PC).How can use all operator in ksa

• Another old codger
                                  • uux
                                  • 28 Oct 2016

BobG, 19 Oct 2016I have two. Bought 2007. Now used as a back up to iphone. ... moreyou can find it here

• B
                                    • BobG
                                    • dQn
                                    • 19 Oct 2016

I have two. Bought 2007. Now used as a back up to iphone.
                                    So long since used I cannot remember or work out how to update/delete my Contact List.
                                    Cannot find a user manual.
                                    From a retired old codger

• rA{
                                      • 08 Sep 2016

Nice phone.features I most like.
                                      Alarm clock with multiple alarm.
                                      Bluetooth I always keep turned on,no battery issues due to Bluetooth.bluetooth sign turns on only when it's connected to headset/car Bluetooth.
                                      Birthday reminders I set 10 years ago are still active.
                                      It's always ready when I want to call.not like my Samsung Galaxy which keeps me waiting until it wants.
                                      Anyone knows any smartphone with above features then pls suggest.

• D
                                        • k0Y
                                        • 28 Jul 2015

Just got one off Ebay $10. Had to round up an official Motorola charger for it to charge. Almost thought it was a lemon because all my normal charger did not work on it. It is a great flashback phone to use until my Nexus 6 comes in or my Atrix HD gets unlocked. It is an old Cingular phone so I had to look up the WAP setting for Tmobile and install Opera Mini. I am going to mainly use it when I leave the country and go overseas for good in the Caribbean.