Motorola L6

Motorola L6

• RHONYAJE

I had this phone in 2006 and sold it while in problems< but I still cry for my phone, but I cant find one of this type here...............oh my nice phone

I bought this phone on 2006, I still have it but the battery door no longer there xD

My uncle gave me this phone when he was done using it. It was awesome. I would always make little tones on there. I also listened to the ones preinstalled on it. I mainly used it as an alarm clock though.

This is my first phone.
amazing & very great phone.
I like it

Its an amazing phone, still trying to learn its features.Love it.

• luke

gra8 phone with metallic body ,since 2006 i use it . such type of phone are rare in these days.

• G

Gorgeous phone, had it for years, but it woke up yesterday morning with no phonebook memory other than stuff stored to SIM. Any ideas? G

• pummice

Does anyone know where I can get the software to download the photos from my L6 to my pc?
Thanks

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2013It's great phone. I need software. where i found...?Motorola phone tools will work with this. I believe you can source it for free these days.

I am unable to charge my L6. I dont know why ? first I thought there is a problem with my charger, changed it but now my cell starts when I plug it in n shows "searching for network" n "low battery" sign n switches off automatically ! I am not a smartphone girl so please do help me !

• jackie

This is good phone . the memory is only 10kb i want extend its memory atleast 1gb .It is possible ?

It's great phone. I need software. where i found...?

• santhu

Dn, 28 Dec 2012I've had it 8 years now. Says it all really.i have it now.. but i need some accessories.. where can i find them???

• Dn

I've had it 8 years now.

Says it all really.

• jackie

it is a great phone.i till using it i bought it in 2008. it is a old phone but it works very fast the battery gives a long life.i am sad because the memory is 10mb.i like it very much.motorola l6

• hello moto

I lost my l6i 2 years back. It was a great phone.

• Chuck

Superb phone. In its day was the Toyota Corolla of phones. Great everyday phone. Unfotunately i lost mine. The ones made in India were a bit tacky in build quality. Still a feature packed phone of its time. Beyond reproach. Great battery life. Wish MOTO was back with sime great feature phones with 3G and memory and better camera.

I used this phone for many years until 2011 when I finally relented and bought a smartphone (Galaxy S II). One thing that annoyed me was the number keys were very close together and quite fiddly to press, usually I had to use my fingernails. Overall solid build and great battery life. The software was a bit buggy and occasionally crashed or messed up. The phone was still working when I got rid of it.

• moto

this is a realy cell simple & long lasting
china mobile id beautiful but not relaibale
best talk time & slim good looking

• nikki