Motorola M3888

Motorola M3888

• M3888

Specs are good for 1997, 98, 99,2000,01,02

• jazman

AnonD-24757, 24 Oct 2015Hi, i have this phone, but is "blocked" by a code, how can ... moreMe too, just had to google and see that with mine, it's network locked. I'm going to get a new sim for that network. They gave all the answers for other problems. Love the simplicity of this mobile and have just put on store bought heavy duty AA batteries.

Hi, i have this phone, but is "blocked" by a code, how can i unlock it for use it? THANKS!

• Kanza

whats the battery u have ? Is that AAA battery?

• tetevi kossivi

erick, 04 Jan 2005what is the special code for m3888 motorola code special

• Jesus

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2009I still have one of these... The battery died almost 10 yea... moredudes this smart phone is sick i just got mine and it fits in my pocket so nice i forget its even there

I still have one of these... The battery died almost 10 years ago but that doesn't matter, since you can run it with normal batteries :) A minus is that it doesn't have a clock at all.

ofori francis, 30 Aug 2004pls can some1 tell me how 2 get the 8 didgit security code ... moretry 1 to 8

dushan, 29 Nov 2007can any bodey help my about that fone secureti code. i dont... moreu try 12345

• ahwei

this model so funny.......

MoToRoLa Mean MoTo Bo luk mean hokkien mean.....

what mean?i tell u

Mean moto not enough

super mobile phone.I have it 9 year but it is special dla my family

• dushan

can any bodey help my about that fone secureti code. i dont have any idea what is a code. In serbia we dont have money for expencive mobile fones. Thanke you and have a good day.

• ric

when this phone was new then it was good the battery was handle about a week

there is no clock

• fatjoe

you can buy this phone from the first antique shop

• Harris

nice cable box.....does it cover new york too? wut kinda channels it got?

• azeez

my phone asked for security code.can you tell me please?

• Max

PLease,tell me where I can buy this phone?

• Dietmar Müller