Motorola Moto E5

Motorola Moto E5

• Spokane

Great phone. Super low pricing. There is nothing negative about this phone. I had $600 phone before and this beats it hands down. I will get one for my wife as well.

• Matty86

This is a great device for old people.

• Who

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2019Waste of money. Spend the extra cash and buy Apple. This is crap.Ive submersed my Moto E5 plus in multiple different fluids, on accident and kept talking on speaker, while drying it with a towel and didn't half to waste 899$ on the Microsoft
32/3 ram equivalent

• Galaxy

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2019Waste of money. Spend the extra cash and buy Apple. This is crap.Its one of the best phones ive ever had!!!!

• Wolf359

VRP, 01 Feb 2019Actually I think this phone is great. Here's what I do with ANY ... moreYou have had your Moto for a year now. Is it still a good phone? I want to buy it as my FIRST smartphone, and your idea of using that SD card as storage to free up room in the phone is great. Did it work? How do you do this? I am totally in the dark and need help. Which model is your Moto? I am looking at the E5 'basic' one. Not the 'plus' model. If I move all these apps. and other things to this SD card, can I get to them easily? Do the app shortcuts still show up on the screen, and I can just go to them? Or is there some kind of long process to go through to get to them?

Waste of money. Spend the extra cash and buy Apple. This is crap.

2 weeks with this phone that i got as a work phone and it's amazing, 2 days between charges (i only use it for whatsapp, gmail and google maps with mobile data ON all the time) screen is nice but not the best under sun (even at full brightness) but you can read easily and see all in the screen, main camera is really good, selfie camera could be better, honestly i feel very happy this cellphone

Sim 2 does not connect to network frequently. Even when same network Sims are inside, sim 1 slot will connect but sim 2 showing no network signal.

• Chulungus Chavez

Everything with the phone is all right, but the ram memory. Sometimes it slows down its performance

marge, 14 May 2019sorry i ever got this phone...you have to be a an it guy to to g... morecan't you use google photo to get pix from phone to PC?

• Zneb

taberu555, 17 May 2019Is moto E5 supports OTGYes! It is.

Is moto E5 supports OTG

• marge

sorry i ever got this phone...you have to be a an it guy to to get it to transfer photos to my computer...what a waste...

Is this phone able to stream directly to hearing aids? If so what hearing aid is compatible.

• hamid

(sorry for bad english)
i bought it for 2 days
in first impression its fantastic
smooth - nice camera - fast responce
but battery work same as 3000mAh phones or i expect much of battery

Great budget phone.

• jon

Anonymous, 06 Dec 2018No NFC. Just returned to Best Buy. Lenovorola has lied to us again!only one model has nfc learn to read

• VRP

Actually I think this phone is great. Here's what I do with ANY Android device -

The trick re performance on any Android cell phone, is to get an SD card and use that as the internal storage. To achieve this (if you don't know) you make yourself a developer on the phone (Google it if you don't know how). You then get the option to FORCE apps to install on the SD card. This also improves performance of the device overall, as the phone uses the SD card as a write disk. You also need to turn off all the extraneous rubbish that runs in the background (i.e. via the apps menu), and things that are using background data/battery. Doing those things makes even a cheap low-end phone that many would give bad reviews, WAY more usable (e.g. even a Huawei Y360 running Android 4.4.4 became a better performer, even though it only has 512 MB of RAM. Adding the SD card and doing as per the above, changed that phone considerably - I was able to use it as a Wi-Fi hotspot and backup cell phone for ages, with ZERO issues).

Back to the E5 - I got mine second hand, screen was in excellent condition and overall I find the phone is good quality. Not sure what others are expecting, though mine was comparable in quality and clarity etc to a friends Samsung Galaxy. Ditto re size, weight. The 13MP camera takes quality photos.

Really happy with mine! Apps run smooth and fast - multiple apps at once at that - and battery life is good with the 4000 mAh battery. This phone is a suitable semi-replacement for my laptop, which is exactly what I was looking for - albeit without the high-end brand name price tags.

No NFC. Just returned to Best Buy. Lenovorola has lied to us again!

• Adrian

Screen quality is really low,i dropped mine a few days after i got it, and a 45cm (1 ½ft) tall drop, it shattered like if a truck had run over it, im really disapointed at motorola and this device, also, apps take a while to load and sometimes crash. not really worth it.