Motorola Moto E5

Motorola Moto E5

• RAJ
  • XSd
  • 21 May 2022

Moose, 22 Oct 2021How do we stop it from just shutting off when it wants? Whe... moreThis mosty happens when there is something blocking the sensor (located right of of the front speaker). to fix this either clean the area near it or replace the tempard or the screen

one of only legal FTC driver phones

• 04M
      • 31 Jan 2022

Anonymous, 01 Sep 2021My motorola e5 screen broke. How do I get a new screen for ... moreOrder a new screen from:
      eBay.com
      Alibaba.com
      AliExpress.com
      Wish.com
      ...or find a new screen from a mobile shop
      Hope this helps 😃

• M
        • Moose
        • q{M
        • 22 Oct 2021

Anonymous, 09 May 2021I have two Moto e5 phones and they work perfect. No problem... moreHow do we stop it from just shutting off when it wants? When phone call comes in the screen doesnt light up to see who is calling until they hang up, but not every call. Very frustrating. Only phone we have had like this. Our friend bought same phone 2 weeks after we did and is having same issues. What the heck is going on?

• E6y
          • 01 Sep 2021

My motorola e5 screen broke. How do I get a new screen for replacement ?

• m
            • mdbader
            • qaJ
            • 18 Aug 2021

android auto works on it

• N
              • Nate
              • Ixh
              • 07 Jul 2021

My Moto E5 is running Android 8.1.0. Not quite as cool as Android 11 but it works for me :)

• b
                • bazza
                • nGk
                • 02 Jun 2021

what a con when they aren't updating android 8 - cant down load android auto so complete waste of money. No more motorolas for me

• kVx
                  • 09 May 2021

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2020Worst phone I ever had. Be in the middle of something and i... moreI have two Moto e5 phones and they work perfect. No problems with mine as people are posting. Maybe those people need education in proper use of this cell phone.
                  Don Smith

• 8v0
                    • 01 Apr 2021

it sucks to play games on this phone would really really really not recommend if its for gaming

• t7s
                      • 06 Mar 2021

Used to have this phone, would recommend it if you don't want to use it for gaming.

• N
                        • Nocturnal
                        • jIQ
                        • 05 Mar 2021

Perpy, 21 Feb 2021Please help a friend my cousin just got this phone yestetda... moreIt's not unlocked then

• Honey lee
                          • pUR
                          • 28 Feb 2021

If you're looking for a cheap phone, this is it but It kicks me out of apps I would not recommend this phone unless you're looking for a phone to work properly for a couple months other than that it's pretty crap

• P
                            • Perpy
                            • Nue
                            • 21 Feb 2021

Please help a friend my cousin just got this phone yestetday and it been writing enter sim network code we are really confused

• x
                              • xcv
                              • LHf
                              • 01 Jan 2021

My friend has this for model for ~1,5 year (retail eu). For a basic phone it‘s good enough. Zero problems. Display is even without scratch – he didn't buy tempered glass.
                              Phone had two years of security updates exactly as promised i.e. the last update was for May 2020.

• Rogue57
                                • GEe
                                • 30 Nov 2020

VOW, 21 Nov 2020I've had this phone for a year. It works great but I ... moreHey siE,

I had the same problem. Try using a microSD card, and format it as internal storage... Your app memory issues will be over! Hope this helps. Stay safe and well!

• V
                                  • VOW
                                  • siE
                                  • 21 Nov 2020

I've had this phone for a year. It works great but I can load any new apps at all. There's not enough memory for it. It does run videos fine. The back camera takes good pics but the front one for selfies is terrible. Not enough mp's.

• Chris
                                    • Pvm
                                    • 20 Nov 2020

Smartwatches, 23 Oct 2020Anyone paired this with a smartwatch? My son wants a galax... morei have a garmin fenix 5 s and it works perfectly with this phone

• IAT
                                      • 13 Nov 2020

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2019Waste of money. Spend the extra cash and buy Apple. This is crap.I should take advice from someone who labels a product as "crap" then won't post under his own name?

• B
                                        • Boomer98
                                        • IAT
                                        • 13 Nov 2020

My E5 is somehow locked in Safe Mode. How do I reset it?