Motorola Moto E6

Motorola Moto E6

• D-Mo

Anonymous, 15 Feb 2020This phone does not have a finger print feature. ( This fea... moreIs that feature only on the plus version maybe?

• D-Mo

Ive been using a little over a week now. Yes i know its old at this point but my phone broke and i needed a quick replacement. Anyway so far for what it offers as far as hardware and software its been pretty outstanding. Granted the specs are sub par compared to whats out there for the money i spent ($60 bucks) it has preformed rather flawlessly. Thank you Moto¬°¬°

• KingOfKhaos

This phone does NOT have a fingerprint sensor.

DEU, 27 Nov 2019It's a good emergency phone. But CPU and RAM is really low ... moreMicroSD available to 128G

Incredibly ADHD, reprograms itself, can't be trusted. I've had alarms fail because suddenly I was on Calcutta time; no message button which disappeared; never hear any notifications, though all settings say I should hear them loud and clear.

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2020Is the battery replaceable or not in Moto E6Yes it is.

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2020Is the battery replaceable or not in Moto E6yes

Is the battery replaceable or not in Moto E6

• MotoZguy

I have 7 phones , I'm a tech guy and love collecting smartphones that I use for tethering when I'm bord or just in the mood to use wifi off my phone , the Moto e6 when used with a good plan that gives you allot of data works perfect for mobile hotspot . The wifi signal on my Moto e6 is more stronger then my iPhone 6 wifi signal at 10-18 meters away even when I'm in my backyard I'm still connected to WiFi even tho the wifi is about 40 feet away from me . With the Moto e6 I can lock my phone on 4G LTE mode and not worry about it switching to CDMA only , by entering #*#*4636*#*# you can access the secret settings on Moto e6 and set you're phone to LTE only . With Moto e6 I can make all my calls on Google voice even tho I have no data left as long as you have a plan for unlimited talk and text it allows you to use Google voice ,so you can have the privacy of using Google voice to protect you're calls from being heard by a third party .

• MotorolaGuy

I like the Moto e6 , it's like a small side kick in my pocket , I have 3 phones , I have a Wiko Sunny ,
iPhone 6, and a Moto e6 . I use the Moto e6 mainly on wifi , it works well as a hotspot wifi to tether to my other phones or laptop thus I can use the Moto e6 as a source for internet access ,it also comes with 5GHz wifi signal which runs very fast . I bought this for 49.99 at Walmart because I was in a hurry to get another phone I can specially use for a mobile wifi hotspot.

One of the best phones I've ever purchased, Great Price, Alot of extras and easy to use. Absolutely love.

• Bossmare

I got one of these phones for 38.00 from Tracfone. It's an upgrade from my really old phone. I like it so far. I just use it for a phone and camera. I am not married to a cell phone like some people I know, I can actually put it down and walk away. I also rarely turn it on. I like the camera, it takes pretty good pics outside and in. It took better pictures when I discovered it had plastic over the lens to protect it. Once I took that off, they were way better. I've only had it for a week but I like it better than my old phone that I had for years.

• tidze2k

It is an E5 wiyh better camera. :-)))

• tidze2k

It is an E5 wiyh better camera. :-)))

• LucyF

I paid $49.00 (great price) for the Moto E5, therefore I am not expecting it to work like a $500.00 - $1300.00 phone. If I need power for work or gaming, I use my laptop, desktop or tablet. I also have a Kindle and Kobo e-readers. If you want more, then go ahead and p9ay more. Just don't expect something you didn't pay for. Personally, I think it's perfect for what I need.

This phone does not have a finger print feature. ( This feature is raked 2nd on my must haves list) Why is it listed as a feature both in the store on the feature card and on this site. Please!!! Someone tell why and how I got so taken

RAM, 09 Oct 2019YESNo it doesn't

REMOVABLE battery .. 'nuff said.

It's a good emergency phone. But CPU and RAM is really low and after installing more apps the phone starts freezing.

Not the prettiest girl in the hood