Motorola Moto E6s (2020)

Motorola Moto E6s (2020)

Anonymous, 08 Oct 2020This is what I wanted, reasonably priced and equipped, and ... moreThe battery is not replacable it's a sealed internal battery.

This is what I wanted, reasonably priced and equipped, and a replaceable battery. But can't you provide a version 20% smaller like 4.8 or 5 inches?

saladino, 24 Aug 2020can anyone tell me if it has an RDS radio fm or not ....Yes it does

can anyone tell me if it has an RDS radio fm or not ....

I have the 2gb varient and it runs great no lag, also developer options for animations I tweaked runs very quick. Battery life is fantastic I replaced a real crappy Nokia 2.3 which is plagued with issues to this and it's a great replacement, I don't play games or anything on it and only have some social media apps and runs like a dream.

The back does not come of for battery swap out like the previous one for people asking this question.

The back cover does not come off

Can the back cover be removed to replace the battery or it is sealed in ? can't seem to find that spec anywhere

Anonymous, 19 Mar 2020so they wanna do it like old days Removable battery dedic... moreYes I like 144. Or Tv

• Kesem

Does the battery come out or not?

Santos L Halper, 22 Mar 2020Who is this aimed towards? 2gb ram is very less these days.... moreWow that is where your wrong there selling loads of these

Anonymous, 17 Jun 2020I just got this phone and I don't think this spec is right ... moreYeah I don't think the back comes off like the 2019 model

I just got this phone and I don't think this spec is right as I can't see how the back can be removed to replace the battery. Looking at the manual for the old (2019) version (XT2025-2) then yes you can remove the back but for this 2020 version (XT2053-1) I don't think you can. Thoughts anyone?

Motorola became shit after takeover,.

Sidicas, 20 Apr 2020Why would this be less RAM than the 2019 E6s? Something is... moreAndroid 9 32bit like moto g7 play maybe? No gcam mod

This phone should be way better than Motorola E6 Plus

• cramer

• Sidicas

Why would this be less RAM than the 2019 E6s?
Something is fishy.

• Santos L Halper

Who is this aimed towards? 2gb ram is very less these days. Unless they do the needful and make it under 100$ I cannot see our selling at all

so they wanna do it like old days
Removable battery
dedicate seprated Sd card

BUT
size must be LOWER
at least 144mm tall its okay...bcuz battery its 3000mah
just like Iphone 11 Pro...144mm or even lower

Htc wildfire r70 is very better than this moto.compare and look at htc wildfire r70 with better camera (16MP vs 13MP) and larger pixles that allows you to shot in low light. in selfie cam htc is better too. also wildfire r70 has bigger battery 4000 vs 3000 and 33% bigger battery makes htc wildfire r70 far bettet than moto E6s. Compare tham and then you would choice htc wildfire r70 with no doubt.
Good luck.