Motorola Moto E6s (2020)

Motorola Moto E6s (2020)

Marco, 11 Feb 2021Anyone who can share with me his experience with the batter... moreAdd "battery saver"to your options screen, then use it. Battery lasts about a week now, with no noticeable difference to performance. Honestly! Dunno what my apps thought they were doing before, tho I have almost none installed, the os must waste a lot of battery.

• Rich

moto67039, 13 Jan 2021battery is not removable on the e6s!!!did you ever hold this phone in your hand or just blablaing boobles

• Marco

Anyone who can share with me his experience with the battery? i purchased yesterday this mobile, and the duration of the battery is really awful, absolutely rubbish. What is the duration for you guys?
And by the way, don't ever ever ever buy from Technomarket in Bulgaria, no DOA policy, no return policy, if the stuff is defective they just leave you with the defective stuff, they don't give a damn

I wonder if it supports 10 Watt Charging, my phone had a 5W charger stacked in the box.

Some additional information.
Runs latest Android 9 Pie and shows you the battery percentage, calendar and weather report at a glance. Also, has adaptive Battery feature, that will optimize the smartphone’s CPU usage and can improve battery performance by up to 30%. With a 3000mAh battery, you should easily get up to 3 days with normal use. The screen is water repellant and external storage allows for a 256GB SDXC micro card.

• moto67039

battery is not removable on the e6s!!!

• Hussain

Can anyone tell me does this mobile can play pubg?

Anonymous, 01 Aug 2020Can the back cover be removed to replace the battery or it ... moreThe battery is not replaceable.

Anonymous, 08 Oct 2020This is what I wanted, reasonably priced and equipped, and ... moreThe battery is not replacable it's a sealed internal battery.

This is what I wanted, reasonably priced and equipped, and a replaceable battery. But can't you provide a version 20% smaller like 4.8 or 5 inches?

saladino, 24 Aug 2020can anyone tell me if it has an RDS radio fm or not ....Yes it does

can anyone tell me if it has an RDS radio fm or not ....

I have the 2gb varient and it runs great no lag, also developer options for animations I tweaked runs very quick. Battery life is fantastic I replaced a real crappy Nokia 2.3 which is plagued with issues to this and it's a great replacement, I don't play games or anything on it and only have some social media apps and runs like a dream.

The back does not come of for battery swap out like the previous one for people asking this question.

The back cover does not come off

Can the back cover be removed to replace the battery or it is sealed in ? can't seem to find that spec anywhere

Anonymous, 19 Mar 2020so they wanna do it like old days Removable battery dedic... moreYes I like 144. Or Tv

• Kesem

Does the battery come out or not?

Santos L Halper, 22 Mar 2020Who is this aimed towards? 2gb ram is very less these days.... moreWow that is where your wrong there selling loads of these

Anonymous, 17 Jun 2020I just got this phone and I don't think this spec is right ... moreYeah I don't think the back comes off like the 2019 model

I just got this phone and I don't think this spec is right as I can't see how the back can be removed to replace the battery. Looking at the manual for the old (2019) version (XT2025-2) then yes you can remove the back but for this 2020 version (XT2053-1) I don't think you can. Thoughts anyone?