Motorola Moto E6s (2020)

Motorola Moto E6s (2020)

Santos L Halper, 22 Mar 2020Who is this aimed towards? 2gb ram is very less these days.... moreWow that is where your wrong there selling loads of these

Anonymous, 17 Jun 2020I just got this phone and I don't think this spec is right ... moreYeah I don't think the back comes off like the 2019 model

I just got this phone and I don't think this spec is right as I can't see how the back can be removed to replace the battery. Looking at the manual for the old (2019) version (XT2025-2) then yes you can remove the back but for this 2020 version (XT2053-1) I don't think you can. Thoughts anyone?

Motorola became shit after takeover,.

Sidicas, 20 Apr 2020Why would this be less RAM than the 2019 E6s? Something is... moreAndroid 9 32bit like moto g7 play maybe? No gcam mod

This phone should be way better than Motorola E6 Plus

• cramer

• Sidicas

Why would this be less RAM than the 2019 E6s?
Something is fishy.

• Santos L Halper

Who is this aimed towards? 2gb ram is very less these days. Unless they do the needful and make it under 100$ I cannot see our selling at all

so they wanna do it like old days
Removable battery
dedicate seprated Sd card

BUT
size must be LOWER
at least 144mm tall its okay...bcuz battery its 3000mah
just like Iphone 11 Pro...144mm or even lower

Htc wildfire r70 is very better than this moto.compare and look at htc wildfire r70 with better camera (16MP vs 13MP) and larger pixles that allows you to shot in low light. in selfie cam htc is better too. also wildfire r70 has bigger battery 4000 vs 3000 and 33% bigger battery makes htc wildfire r70 far bettet than moto E6s. Compare tham and then you would choice htc wildfire r70 with no doubt.
Good luck.

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2020why isn't it coming with android 10? Moto E7 starts Android 10

why isn't it coming with android 10?