Motorola Moto G

Motorola Moto G

• manikanta

how was batterie backup

• Puja

Durga, 29 Jul 2014Awesome phone no doubt about it. i have a wonderful experience ... moreDurga....is moto g really good?.?? Pls reply

• aaa

which is best moto g or lumia 630? why? pls reply.thanks.

motorola has provided android 4.4.4 in India and it is doing an awesome work

• hemant

Please guide me which is better Moto - E or Moto - G with specification and price

• its me ..

MOTO G or MOTO E which is the best .. ?

• sandip

AnonD-288210, 30 Jul 2014I have a tight budget of 11k i m waiting from 5feb to till now t... moreMoto G has droping his price..so go for it

Motorola isn't going to just update its Moto X and Moto G smartphones to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, with its customer care department claiming that the company will update the two smartphones to the recently unveiled Android L.
"For the Moto E, we do not have any information as of today."

• mokam

Does anyone know how to roll bavk from 4.4.4 to 4.4.2???

My device is running slower than before and battery drains much faster than ever..

Kindly share your opinions

• mokam

Does anyone know that is there anyway to roll back to 4.4.2,from 4.4.4??

My devicr is workin slow nad now battery drains much faster than ever...
Please share your opinions......

Himanshu, 31 Jul 2014which is good to buy? Moto g or xperia sp? And can any one tel... moresp

• clonick

Haneefa, 30 Jul 2014Is there any shortcut for autorotationyes, I use Notification Toggle app, it works nice, is not the best solution but works

• djhost

Which one is better moto g or xiaomi mi3???

• burman

AnonD-288210, 30 Jul 2014I have a tight budget of 11k i m waiting from 5feb to till now t... moreYour wish come true ,down 2th now,enjoy

• Haneefa

Is there any shortcut for autorotation

• Himanshu

which is good to buy?
Moto g or xperia sp?
And can any one tell how is moto g's camera quality and can it capture gud pics in low light or in no light?

Plz reply any1.

• Imti

Fade., 29 Jul 2014With Android 4.4.2 When I turned the phone off and Restarted it,... moreHi,
after updating to 4.4.4, I also have found slow speed of the device. You may be well right, becos updates means more heaving softwares so slow speed, less ram and memory space. You have extra features in return.

• one question

Do you know? When will moto g2(or another name)come?
Should ı wait for moto g2? Does the battery will increase in the second version? This is very important for me . Thanks.

• Haneefa