Motorola Moto G

Motorola Moto G

AnonD-255958, 04 Jun 2014It is now upgradable to android 4.4.3.the soonest after google n... more:) not yet
But very soon.

Andythebundy, 04 Jun 2014how to use speakers of Moto G Radio ?You can't.

Anonymous, 04 Jun 2014Can we unlock the MOTO G just by saying: "OK Google"? ... moreYes
Download nova launcher

• lsp

I'm using this fon since 1month I have no prob it is working very smoothly screen is very good speed no hang if u wanted to buy a fon up to 20 k then go for it u wud not disappoint one thing the size is very nice to hold and pocketed if u fist time buying a smartfon then definitely go for it

• nick

flipkart...they said they talked motorola about network issues...and the next stock will be fixed these bugs...waiting for friday...

• Krishna

hi,
can you guys please let me know, does moto g have call recorder and voice recording options?

Thanks,

Can we unlock the MOTO G just by saying: "OK Google"? Like the MOTO X ?

• Scoop

AnonD-270375, 04 Jun 2014hi frends, i was using moto g for last 4 days its goin gud.wen i... moreTake the sim out & re insert it..hopefully this helps.

• Scoop

SumanB, 04 Jun 2014Dear Friends, I am using this phone for a month it's fantastic.... moreFrom what I understand,its more of a technical limitation of the network rather than the function of the handset itself.Its pretty normal for most of smartphones to behave that way,as the radios get turned off in a weak network zone.

simply amazing

Can the new update fix a the issues facing by the moto g users??????????????

• Andythebundy

how to use speakers of Moto G Radio ?

• MIS

Please reply soooooon :
Whether it’s possible to receive an incoming call with other sim(2) while we are on the data use in the sim(1)
Because in Samsung Duos sets there is an option called ‘Receive incoming call via other sim’ and ‘Smart dual sim’ option.
Whether Moto G has this functionality option.

• SumanB

Dear Friends,
I am using this phone for a month it's fantastic. However I have doubt regarding voice and data will work together or not? As per Moto Tech it will not work together. But It will work in strong 3G region, not in weak. because in Weak 3G zone network fluctuate to 2G and internet will stop functioning during call.

It is now upgradable to android 4.4.3.the soonest after google nexus series.now it is better than s5,g2,g3,s4 and other flagship phones in terms of software.

• jiya

mukesh, 03 Jun 2014Moto g is the best phone in this range I have. Been using sinc... moreThanks mukesh.....but I am not ready to take a chance .....

hi frends, i was using moto g for last 4 days its goin gud.wen i try to open by pressing side button mobile was not switched on.please help me friends.. thnx

• k1

4.4.3 will be available this week for all unloacked moto g

• Ganesh,Chennai,India

Hi guys I'm using this phone for the past one week without any issue. My Moto G is Android kitkat.

No issues in signal reception. I'm using Airtel SIM.

This phone is simply awesome , good performance and very good battery back up which lasts more than a day for moderate usage.
In my opinion this is the best in its class,affordable price.
Go for it, you won't regret.

• Sambit

great phone. camera could have been a bit better. good deal for a good price.