Motorola Moto G

Motorola Moto G

AnonD-150159, 01 Feb 2015bro moto E2 is soon going to be launched at this same screen siz... morethanks bro.. flash is there or not???

• sanu

Can anyone tell me...why i sense heat and my ear pain...after answering calls through motog2...I bought this phone a month back....is there any solution to it...can't know why is it happening???

• anand papdiwal

How to call recorer on motorola moto g first generation

moto g really best phone

raj k, 04 Feb 2015I am not comfortable with lolipop. How to get the old version K... moreYou cannot. Motorola specifivcally says that you cannot get the older verseion back after the update.

• rajkamal singh

trish, 04 Feb 2015All the complaints r wrong.I just updated lollipop a few days ag... moreif I update lollipop version I lost the phone data image video mp3 songs etc. or not please suggest us
my phone model is moto g 1 st gen. 16 gb

• vibhor

I update to lolliop bur there is only one problem of ringtone , ringtone is working , what should i do, i cant go for factory reset as there is plenty of data. Please suggest.

• raj k

I am not comfortable with lolipop. How to get the old version KitKat...??? Please reply....

finally!!!!!! lolipop

Guys, when Android 5.0.x is coming to Moto G XT1032 (I am using US Retail Unit. Still on 4.4.4. Thanks..

It works perfectly for me, it's all i can say.
It is faster,more stable and has longer battery life.

those who are having complaints with lollipop please try 'factory reset'. Google is about to release another update in a few days(5.0.3 or 5.1)

jj, 03 Feb 2015All the comments like the lollipop is not good in motog 1st gen.... moreyou can turn off camera sound in lollipop..
it also possible to set set new ringtones just copy the file to 'ringtones' folder using any file manager then you can set that ring tone...
there is not 'silent mode' in lollipop.instead of that there is 'priority mode' in which you can set 'silent mode' according to your convenience...
don't know about wifi as i don't use it.

those who are having complaints with lollipop update please try factory reset.
as for me only complaint i have is lag in 'dialer'

• trish

jj, 03 Feb 2015All the comments like the lollipop is not good in motog 1st gen.... moreAll the complaints r wrong.I just updated lollipop a few days ago in my moto g 1st gen, and its working awesomely. I love the features and its very colourful. Go for it.

• Pradeep

Call Recorder Not Supported in moto G 1st Gen..please any help me..

• paki

The Lolipop update is working very good in MOTO G first gen.

sangy, 02 Feb 2015After lollipop 5.0.2 update my moto g frist gen is not showing t... moreFacing same issue

• jj

All the comments like the lollipop is not good in motog 1st gen..soo many complaints..can't active silent mode, can't off the camera sound,can't gt the WiFi connection, can't active new ringtones.. Is it correct or not? Please reply

• jj

I got the update in ma motog 1st gen..can I update? Is The update version is good or bad?smbdy TLD tat the silent mode is not wrkng in lollipop..

Hello ! Guys I need help !
I installed custom rom in Moto G
Please now can anyone help me how to back to stack rom ! ?