Motorola Moto G

Motorola Moto G

I purchase moto g in july. My mobile sim1 port sometimes disconnected itself. When i restart my mobile, it works fine again. Sim1 support 2g network only and Sim2 support 2g and 3g both. So is this is network issue???
or sim1 port is defected??

• roopa

Bad experience with this phone. Just after two weeks, it fell from my hand, like 3 ft. Screen along with the case got shattered like as if a car ran over it!!
Side effect of buying phone offline is that you need to buy insurance differently. Warranty doesn’t cover this.
I take it to service center. They say it will cost me 5000/- plus and there is a waiting period to get it also.
A 14000/- phone and 5000/- for part in a week? That too for a phone that is not sturdy enough to withhold such small phone. No way!
So I have dumped the phone. 14000/- in drain just for a week!!
My previous phone was Galaxy S2. If had fallen so many times, on so many kind of floors, nothing happened to it.
I am really upset with this phone :(

harry, 29 Aug 2014Hey guy same here bt we dont have any solution for that problem.... moreThere s a way u can use SD card. Using otg cable and card reader u can store the files in SD card. Although it won't be like SD card slot, u can at least plugin and use it for media files.

I think this is the best 3G phone that money can buy...

it´s excelent, has a Hard Digitizer, very clear screen... but

it had a annoing problem, on the bottom of the screen theres a large black space that could be filled with buttons, this buttons (home, back) are inside the screen and make you lose some screeen.

I love this phone.. it you neeed a phone, buy this ... you wont regret

• NIK 88

Krish, 29 Aug 2014Wil motog comes vit a memory slot, up 2 32 gb, my frnd had purch... moreGet MOTO G 4G. There is a card slot up to 32 gb. I am using this phone every day.

• harry

Krish, 29 Aug 2014Wil motog comes vit a memory slot, up 2 32 gb, my frnd had purch... moreHey guy same here bt we dont have any solution for that problem. There is no moto g in 32Gb variant nd still ther is no card slot in moto g. so no other solution

sandeep, 28 Aug 2014When did order u r moto g. Was it from the last stock. I have o... moreOn first buy I also got defective piece but after replacement the problem is completely solved. It's not necessary that the every piece will be detective.

AnonD-261676, 29 Aug 2014hai to all im planing to buy mobile ,i suggest moto g or sam... moreXiaomi Redmi 1S is also a good option @ very reasonable price.

AnonD-261676, 29 Aug 2014hai to all im planing to buy mobile ,i suggest moto g or sam... moreGo for Moto G, is the best phone.

• nin

Rakesh, 28 Aug 2014I bought this phone with great expectation. on 2nd its touch scr... morebut i think it depends on how u use

• j;h

hklh

• Krish

Wil motog comes vit a memory slot, up 2 32 gb, my frnd had purchasd motog vit 16 gb bt d memry was filled up easily.can any one solve dis i want moto g vit memry slot

hai to all

im planing to buy mobile ,i suggest moto g or samsung galaxy i9300.can u suggest which model is best forever..

AnonD-243667, 28 Aug 2014i try all bt plz explain it properly1. Install clean master. 2. Go to memory boost. 3. Now go to options. I'll find something called auto kill. Enable that option.hope this would solve ur problem. Task killer apps close the apps wen y r not using. The autokill feature frees up ur RAM by closing unnecessary apps wen not in use.

• sandeep

Rakesh, 28 Aug 2014I bought this phone with great expectation. on 2nd its touch scr... moreWhen did order u r moto g. Was it from the last stock.
I have ordered mine on 26th.not yet received the phone.is it that they r sending the defective phones that others have returned earlier?.

AnonD-90345, 28 Aug 2014Use task killer. i try all bt plz explain it properly

AnonD-243667, 28 Aug 2014i try every thng but face only one problm on my moto g..plz reso... moreUse task killer.

• Rakesh

I bought this phone with great expectation. on 2nd its touch screen start working automatically and 3rd day could not hear the other person while calling. Now i have returned the phone. My advise is don't go for this phone.

moto x+1 specs & features rumored:

Nano coating
Dust proof
Wireless charger
Voice control & command
Hi-fi voice call & signal clarity
3D screen with super AMOLED display
Optical zoom with OIS
Dual front-facing speaker (aimed to Htc one BoomSound)
UltraHD Video Recording

Voice control & command
Hi-fi voice call & signal clarity
3D screen with super AMOLED display
Optical zoom with OIS
Dual front-facing speaker (aimed to Htc one BoomSound)
UltraHD Video Recording