Motorola Moto G31

Motorola Moto G31

GaganAhuja, 03 Jan 2022if u listen closely the vibration motor rattles at start an... moregot it on my g8 power and I love it

TheCheip, 30 Dec 2021I have this phone and : • Display Is super • Battery Is s... moreThanks i planned buy this Phone, Motorola Is my heart Brand

if u listen closely the vibration motor rattles at start and stop. try haptic feedbacks and listen in silent room

I have this phone and :
• Display Is super
• Battery Is super
• Audio Is fine with good earphones
• 128 GB is enough
• G85 does the job, but if you do a lot of gaming is better a moto G with Snapdragon series 700

ammy, 10 Dec 2021how much time does it take to charge?2hr 51 min

ammy, 10 Dec 2021how much time does it take to charge?around 2.5 hrs most likely if the charging speed is as slow as it says it is

worst than g30?? why?

• Esf

This phone is better features than Samsung F22

• ammy

how much time does it take to charge?

• pallav009

The phone is a baller when it comes to performance. Thanks to the large RAM and the Helio G85

It arrived. First impressions are very good phone for the price. £189 direct from Motorola for the 128GB 4GB RAM.
Lovely in the hand and the screen really good.
A fraction larger than my old ZTE axon 7, but this is super fast.

Can't find a compass in it.
Camera, (Camera 2 API?) not that I can see. I'm on day one, so getting to know it.
Coming from an android 6, this is something else.
I'm going to keep it.

Actually is

A22 4G

Razor1, 30 Nov 2021Well, after looking at about 100 mobiles I have finally ord... moreHi after you have gotten it - could you confirm the existence of e-compass? Specs say it IS there, but I am Not Sure..

• PK J

Anonymossy, 18 Nov 2021I was honestly wondering when they were going to officially... morenetwork type not good

• sssss

Display Feedback, 29 Nov 2021No Gorilla Glass protection ... Why??????Desperate attempt to avoid more thickness by adding gorilla glass ????

• rh

Does it support Camera 2 API?

• REJOICE ROJI

CanCob , 01 Dec 2021Android one or not ?android 11 dude

• CanCob

Android one or not ?

Well, after looking at about 100 mobiles I have finally ordered my new G31.
When it arrives I'll give my own review.

• Khan