Motorola Moto G4 Plus

Motorola Moto G4 Plus

• Digu J

1.) I've not received any android update of Oreo. even though it was promised by motorola.
2.) Heating problem from start with the unique problem like when phone is on charging we cannot use it, it starts to flicker.
3.) Battery was awesome for 3 years, but started problem after that.
4.) Camera lens gets scratches immediately and need to replace it frequently.
5.)NO CALL RECORDING ALLOWED- tried several apps but it doesnt support call recording.
6.) No inbuilt gallery or music player. need to use google play for music which is also outdated now and google photos for gallery.

What i liked about phone
1.) Phone performance is awesome never hangs. even till today.
2.) gorilla glass is the best by phone was fall from the first floor stairs to the ground floor on SCREEN but nothing happened to screen not even a scratch. (just a small dent at the edge of body)
3.) build quality is also good.
Totally worth for what i paid for this mobile. Overall it was the best phone of that time.

• Sam

I didn't know much about phones at purchase so only thing was ram, storage and camera in my mind. The biggest low point is processor it gets heat after heavy work. Camera was amazing but same thing deu to processor it never work at it best. And 2nd nightmare was Ghost touch which was actually hardware issue. I didn't know until I started facing it then i got to know very common in most of the people who is using G4 plus. Once it starts within 1 year it get worst.

• Rishi

gopesh, 21 Jun 2021the same problem of battery drainage. i have used for 5 yea... moreYes. Imfacing same issue with Moto G4 plus. battery worked well for 3 years. and now the replaces battery has charging issues after 6 months.

• gopesh

Yash, 03 May 2021After using it more than 4 yrs,the only prblm I faced is ba... morethe same problem of battery drainage. i have used for 5 years and twice battery replacement. for 3 years no battery problem but later it started. also the replaced battery at authorize centre last only 01 years and again same problem. now i am forced to look for another mobile

• Vicky

• Sam

Yash, 03 May 2021After using it more than 4 yrs,the only prblm I faced is ba... moreDid you change battery

• Yash

Icy86, 09 Apr 2021Almost 4 years old and I'm still using it. No problem ... moreAfter using it more than 4 yrs,the only prblm I faced is battery drainage...I need to charge it 5-6 tyms a day,which is really frustrating...

• Sid

Memory Card of Samsung Evo 128 GB is not getting supported in Moto G4 Plus pone. dose anyone has the same issue?

• Icy86

Almost 4 years old and I'm still using it. No problem whatsoever just the battery needs to be replaced I guess since the battery doesn't any longer how it used to last.

• JoeyJ

Suryan, 15 Mar 2021Almost 4½ years now, and still perfectly working!Agree with you. Yes, just now thinking of getting rid of mine. Battery needs changing. Not bad for a phone almost 5 years of use.

• Dhaya

Suryan, 15 Mar 2021Almost 4½ years now, and still perfectly working!Yes correct bro

• Suryan

Almost 4½ years now, and still perfectly working!

I think it is a good cell phone, if you want to start using an Android or know how to use it and also not only because it is old, it does not mean that it is bad, I recommend you buy it and use it at least 2 or 3 years, but yes it's your first cell phone

can i set ringtone

My motorola cant open for longtime...after a year it was open ahain but the program lost....how can i fix it

• Lance

I've bought several of these used from Swappa and all have been excellent; you just can't beat the price and they are durable. I've dropped them numerous times with no breakage. Screen resolution is excellent for its price range. Performance is more than adequate for its daily mission: phone, texting, news, weather, etc. Has VoLTE too (carrier dependent). I've used on all three major networks. Still a very good phone. Ideal as a backup or kids first phone, but I use mine as a daily driver.

RobertoVenezia, 13 Dec 2020I've had this phone for 3 years, dropped it many times... moreGood news everybody! I dropped the phone again and the volume button works like normal again hahaha, I guess I will keep the phone for another year or so XD

I've had this phone for 3 years, dropped it many times and still worked with no problems ... until a couple of days ago I dropped it again and now I cannot turn the volume down anymore hahaha I have to turn the volume up to make the slider apear and then I can lower the volume back again.
If I were to go back in time I would not hesitate to buy it again :)

• sam

In short, Moto G4 Plus is actually the bad taste in my mouth that stops me from buying MOTOROLA products otherwise.

I wish the experience with Moto G4 Plus was not so bad.

• sam

MOTOROLA G4 Plus is actually the worst phone i have ever used..

The experience has seriously degraded and it's actually worse than the first generation Moto G phone i still have..

Motorola should think of compensating customers for letting customers suffer with such a BAD PRODUCT that cannot even last a couple of years.