Motorola Moto G5 Plus

Motorola Moto G5 Plus

• Josh

Sanjay, 16 Oct 2020Could you plz tell me which OS exactly did you install it a... moreTry a factory reset. That cured my camera crashing issue

Sanjay, 16 Oct 2020Could you plz tell me which OS exactly did you install it a... moreXDA Developers website or app has all the info about rooting and custom ROMs. That's how I learned to root mine and put in Android 10.

Peter, 21 Feb 2020My moto g5 plus doesn't receive any signal. Just check the ... moreMy one.. Support upgrade ware

• WdF

one of many , 15 Sep 2020Had this phone 3.5 years now and loved it, although just st... moreMental issuess.

• Moto Moto

Talha, 05 Oct 2020i second this comment had this since 2017, same issues. Not... moreCamera dietas is good app.. root in century..

• Sanjay

Anonymous, 21 Aug 2020Still using after for three years. I have replaced the scre... moreCould you plz tell me which OS exactly did you install it and from where did you get that. I'm also using this mobile for 3 years but now facing lots if issues like camera crash or not opening, black screen on call etc. But all other things are working great and I don't wanna switch it now.

• Talha

Gk101, 11 Sep 2020I'm using this phone since Mar 2017.Performance wise i... morei second this comment had this since 2017, same issues. Not a bad phone overall, I would reccomend.

• one of many

Had this phone 3.5 years now and loved it, although just starting to develop a few glitches - doesn't turn self off sometimes so battery runs low and camera can also not work first time. However two things that i will miss when i finally upgrade irethe metal case which i think are much better than plastic and glass, and why are phones getting so much bigger- this is a good size and wish there was something similar. Sadly as all new motorola phones looking to grow bigger i am now looking at moving away from them.

• Gk101

I'm using this phone since Mar 2017.Performance wise it is fine,camera app sometimes crashes,battery backup reduced now,internal storage space used to get low frequently due to only 32 gb memory.No major issues.Still on stock ROM unrooted. Will upgrade soon.

• Hi

Used to have it, upgraded to the g8 plus

Still using it for 3 years
Working great although it had dropped many times
Happy to use this smartphone it's my 7th phone and my 3rd smartphone after z3 compact and galaxy s2 but I think I'll shift to Iphone soon .

• Patyal

I have problems that it's android software doesn't start
Thanks

• Tutu

I have been using this since July 2016. No issues. Rear camera takes good. Battery have superb backup. If there cut up current for 3days but this can be manage too. But the issue occurs only for its parts availability in local market. Let's excellent mobile

Still using after for three years. I have replaced the screen once though. This was very cheap to do off Ebay. Best thing I did was root the phone and now it runs Google Pixel Android 10. Much better camera now with the Google Camera with full API control. Overall still a good phone and I have the August 2020 security update!

• tfc

Solid phone, apps open quickly, operation stable, camera below average, mp3 sound quality poor.

• Gonzo

Decent low cost phone. I had it for probably over 3 years now. Only downside - there is no updates being rolled out anymore. I use camera a lot and there seems to be problems with camera app on regular basis. Other than that no major issues.

• Matthew

Using Moto G5 Plus (XT1685) since January 2019 and never had any issues with it. Am a pretty heavy user using it for almost everything, typing and printing, GPS with Here WeGo App, Android FL, filling PDF forms and signing them, making video clips. I charge the phone 2x within 24 hrs but and impressed with the battery life. Looking forward to buying a Moto G7 Power.

I bought my moto g5 plus 3years ago in 2017, and since than i haven't encounter any problem with it, just recently i encounter a problem. My phone use to go off while making calls and also the volume button is not functioning properly. Please can anyone assist me with information on how i can fix this problems, thanks..

• SS

My moto g5 plus shows a no network service repeatedly, the phone is unusable and couldn't get it repaired, hardly used it for 3 years. It was a good phone except for this issue and now replacing it.

• flw

Rk, 28 Jan 2020Try to buy a bulk sim with same number Weak singal is pro... more> Weak singal is problem of all sims after using it long time
That doesn't make any sense, and not just because of spelling. The sim is not part of the radio circuitry.
Mine is working like new after 4 years. Mine is the 32 GB variety. The 32 GB variety doesn't have an sdxc slot. Device Info App reports internal storage 24.6 GB total, 9 GB free.