Motorola Moto G5 Plus

Motorola Moto G5 Plus

• Irfan

I use this phone for about 4 years now. It's really incredible. I always thought life span of smart phones is two years, but... Although, I look after him. I regularly uninstall non used apps, clear junk and maybe yearly perform factory reset. For the price (I think it was ~300€) I'm very happy. Hopefully we will spend more time together. ✌️👍

• Nougut

Ive had this phone since 2018, just recently started experiencing major lag and performance issues. IE: apps randomly closing for no reason. Also starting to have some issues with battery performance. It was a decent phone up until this point, but i am in the market for something better at this point.

• Neeraj

Is it pairable with Samsung Galaxy Active 2 watch for ESim function?

Big G, 26 Jan 2021✍,Moto G5 Plus was the amazing phone by Motorola I love thi... moreyea it is a solid device. I use it nowadays for gaming and social media. I had one hard reset performed about a year ago. Phone case, screen protectors(tempered and film), power cords, you name it was so available. Im sure its not perfect, but i really had no major issues with this device

Winfred Dzededzi, 27 Jan 2021Black screen on call that is the issue am facing right now....i have had this issue before. I will try to remember what options had to be un/selected, somewhere in call options. My device is still up and running. I have only had to factory reset once about a year ago. Its not my edd but it gets heavy gaming and social media use

• Winfred Dzededzi

Sanjay, 16 Oct 2020Could you plz tell me which OS exactly did you install it a... moreBlack screen on call that is the issue am facing right now.

✍,Moto G5 Plus was the amazing phone by Motorola I love this phone.Very smooth and stable OS.And great UI experience.

• Dondiego124

I bought mine from very early from Costco so it had almost no bloatware I hard reset it anyway that removed a couple of google things but ended up downloading some back. love the Radio and durability I am a electrician and have dropped it flat from a ladder left it in the car well below freezing and in the summer's oven like heat it's never gave me any problems it still runs very fast. I use it with T-mobile I put in a 32Gb microSD right away.

• Laura

I actually really like this phone. I have had it for 3 years now. It has been running smoothly since the beginning. Sometimes is hangs and needs to be rebooted. Other than that, I have not had any issues whatsoever, speed is ok, connectivitiy is good, love my Moto.

I had the G5 Plus for about 2 years after the warranty time ran out I rooted phone it took a while because it was my first smartphone and the first time I tried to root anything so what I wanted was Google camera which it finally worked pretty good the reason it wouldn't install under the present operating system I found out is because it was a 32-bit but the ones you install on XDA website most of them or 64 bits you had to run a 64-bit operating system for the camera to work I finally went back to stock operating system but it was a big hassle because you have to have a certain code to relock it and it was a big deal I now own a Google pixel 3 and I think I will not root it because there's hardly any gain that I see besides a equalizer which is digital I forget what it's called but it goes headphones and maybe more speakers the G5 was a pretty good phone I had no trouble except the root part which was probably mine because I soft bricked it and learned a lot

• dandy

I used it for three years (bought shortly after release). It started to get very slow in the past year, but usable with frequent factory resets. I bought a Samsung A71 5G to replace it, much much better experience now.

• Josh

Sanjay, 16 Oct 2020Could you plz tell me which OS exactly did you install it a... moreTry a factory reset. That cured my camera crashing issue

Sanjay, 16 Oct 2020Could you plz tell me which OS exactly did you install it a... moreXDA Developers website or app has all the info about rooting and custom ROMs. That's how I learned to root mine and put in Android 10.

Peter, 21 Feb 2020My moto g5 plus doesn't receive any signal. Just check the ... moreMy one.. Support upgrade ware

• WdF

one of many , 15 Sep 2020Had this phone 3.5 years now and loved it, although just st... moreMental issuess.

• Moto Moto

Talha, 05 Oct 2020i second this comment had this since 2017, same issues. Not... moreCamera dietas is good app.. root in century..

• Sanjay

Anonymous, 21 Aug 2020Still using after for three years. I have replaced the scre... moreCould you plz tell me which OS exactly did you install it and from where did you get that. I'm also using this mobile for 3 years but now facing lots if issues like camera crash or not opening, black screen on call etc. But all other things are working great and I don't wanna switch it now.

• Talha

Gk101, 11 Sep 2020I'm using this phone since Mar 2017.Performance wise i... morei second this comment had this since 2017, same issues. Not a bad phone overall, I would reccomend.

• one of many

Had this phone 3.5 years now and loved it, although just starting to develop a few glitches - doesn't turn self off sometimes so battery runs low and camera can also not work first time. However two things that i will miss when i finally upgrade irethe metal case which i think are much better than plastic and glass, and why are phones getting so much bigger- this is a good size and wish there was something similar. Sadly as all new motorola phones looking to grow bigger i am now looking at moving away from them.

• Gk101

I'm using this phone since Mar 2017.Performance wise it is fine,camera app sometimes crashes,battery backup reduced now,internal storage space used to get low frequently due to only 32 gb memory.No major issues.Still on stock ROM unrooted. Will upgrade soon.