Motorola Moto G5 Plus

Motorola Moto G5 Plus

• Rk

Jack, 24 Dec 2019The phone is unable to detect any signals although the Sim cards... moreTry to buy a bulk sim with same number
Weak singal is problem of all sims after using it long time

• sandy

Phone works o.k. except it will not longer pair to my Versa Fitbit watch or my bluetooth in my truck.

• imran

Jack, 24 Dec 2019The phone is unable to detect any signals although the Sim cards... moreYes, exactly. I will also never buy motorola from now on. I have this phone and the camera sometimes works and sometimes don't. Never ever moto phones

• Jack

The phone is unable to detect any signals although the Sim cards are detected. I tried every thing from formating to rooting and installing a different ROM. Nothing worked. It's a common issue actually with no solution. I will never buy a Motorola phone since that problem appeared suddenly while I was traveling and put me in some dangerous situations.

• LatvianGuy

Phone still works fine even with not so few drops on the floor in the past.
The only thing I wish could have been better is functionality of camera. As in, sometimes it breaks down and refuses to work in apps and via phone's default cam app.
Luckily solution for that is simple - force stopping camera app in applications menu and opening app again.

• vagisil breath

to say at least one good thing about this phone - very durable horse pucky

• d_001

i have been using this mobile since last two years. no complaint. no lag or anything while playing games.

• wolf

leomain, 24 Oct 2019Purchased G5 Plus on the launch date in 2017. It still runs smoo... morenot mine, lots of lag, the entire time, battery overheats on the regular from any open apps.

Good phone.

anybody else using this?

• leomain

Purchased G5 Plus on the launch date in 2017. It still runs smoothly, no major lag.
My usage is pretty high, at least 6 hours every day. Twitter, YouTube, Reddit are my most used apps.
Battery is still very impressive. It's impossible to kill the battery in a day unless you use it very heavily.

Purchased it on January 2018, still running smoothly with heavy usage in and outdoor. It has not seen any service center during this time period though I always keep it in back cover.

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2016Stop producing this kind of plastic phones moto. Make metal phonesMay be u don't know kid. It is made up of aluminium

• Epic

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2019only lasted 1 year 2 months. not worth it, by a better phone and... moreMaybe look after your phone properly. Mine is 2 years and 2 months old. has always been in a bumper case because I work outdoors a lot and at heights. This phone has fallen 2 storeys once and it is still 100%

only lasted 1 year 2 months. not worth it, by a better phone and get a longer lasting phone

• dancer

This has been a great phone for me the last few years. Better specs than even other newer Moto G phones. Unfortunately the Wifi antenna inside the unit stopped working so I'm getting a replacement from my phone carrier.

• AlexMark

Are there any other modifications of that phone? I own US Moto g5plus and my ROM is 32gB and RAM is only 2Gb. That is why I am looking for a replacement and found that specs are unreal.

I have owned my MotoG5Plus for a couple of years and am thrilled with its performance, bettery life and overall utility. I can hardly believe i bought this unlocked phone for a little over $200. most of my savvy friends have spend three, four or five times as much for their phones, but I dont understand why. My only problem is going to be what phone to buy next.

i dont think i can get the plus version of the motoG7, so i am still looking for my next phone. in the meantime, i am still very happy with my G5 Plus, and am not in a big hurry to upgrade.

Overall decent phone, some annoying aspects.
The speaker is VERY quiet--I've had to turn on speakerphone and hold it to my ear in crowds sometimes.
Due to the water resistant seal, it's expensive to repair. $85 to repair my power button which now does not work.
Android updates to the phone happen roughly a year after their release date.

very poor service in kerala