Motorola Moto G5S Plus

Motorola Moto G5S Plus

Mtn, 13 Feb 2022Now I can update Android Oreo. i update with pc using rsa tool.RSA Tool is showing rescue option only.

• Mtn

Zeeshan, 09 Feb 2022I have moto G5s Plus XT 1805 variant with 4gb Ram and 32gb ... moreNow I can update Android Oreo. i update with pc using rsa tool.

• Mtn

Zeeshan, 09 Feb 2022I have moto G5s Plus XT 1805 variant with 4gb Ram and 32gb ... moreI can't update android 8, can't find firmware from the OTA

• Zeeshan

I have moto G5s Plus XT 1805 variant with 4gb Ram and 32gb Rom which is still running on android 7.11 June 2017 security patch and did not get 8.1 Oreo update yet.

• Kaustubh

Vikraman Nair, 03 Jan 2022Mobile data is not working in Moto G5s plus. While searchin... morenever had any problem with mobile data within 3 and half years...

• Kasi

I buy this mobile Jan 2018 but last 1 year single sim card slot does not work .If I put other network sim cards tower should not shown.only Jio sim only used on my Moto g5s plus..Waste mobile .don't buy Motorola mobiles. now currently Launch Moto G71 mobile also waste.

• Vikraman Nair

Mobile data is not working in Moto G5s plus. While searching, I could see several "G5s plus" users complaining this issue

• steve

This is the absolute worst phone I have ever had. Motorola does not provide any kind of support or software updates. Phone is laggy and it's performance is terribly bad for basic tasks such as web browsing or even listening to music (local mp3 files). Such a disappointment!

Even if it still has 1.5 Gb of free space. in internal storage it moves instantly.
I mention that I never updated it.
He was super strong in any condition. In three years he never let me down.
He doesn't give me a reason to change him. He even forced me to praise him.
And when you think I spent a hundred dollars on it. Great, or what?

• Akshat

Kausty, 09 Jul 2021Right,I am using this phone since last 4 years. Now it has ... moreFor Those Whose Device became Slow (G5 plus) , try Pixel Experience Custom Rom

• Kausty

Ric , 22 Jun 2021Great phone for 3 years and then just got super slow. Looki... moreRight,I am using this phone since last 4 years. Now it has become damn slow.

• Worthit

Vikraman, 05 Jun 2021The headphone jack is almost unusable. After three years... moreI agree ! Else there will not be any market / craze left...No Grwoth to these Mobile companies

Ric , 22 Jun 2021Great phone for 3 years and then just got super slow. Looki... moreBeen using Pixel Experience ROM for about a month now and it's been fresh as a daisy.

• Ric

Vikraman, 05 Jun 2021The headphone jack is almost unusable. After three years... moreGreat phone for 3 years and then just got super slow. Looking at a new Moto now.

Try cleaning lint out of the headphone jack with a pair of tweezers and some isopropyl alcohol. Had connection issues because of that.

• Vikraman

The headphone jack is almost unusable.

After three years of usage, the phone is too slow. Don't know, whether companies are purposefully feeding some update to slow down performance, prompting users to purchase new one.

• Bigfoot

i have a version with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage

Anonymous, 26 Mar 2021Yes also disappointed for dis problm there is no recorder i... moreBruh, this was released in March 2017 what do you expect?

• prasadh

worthit, 04 Oct 2020Do you mean, we can upgrade the G5S Plus with Android 11 ? ... morebattery drains quickly, no call recorder and update software is required to fix bugs.