Motorola Moto G6 Plus

Motorola Moto G6 Plus

• Abhi

Li Po battery Why not everything else is very nice

• Killr

Sunil , 04 Aug 2020Can moto g6 plus upgrade to android 10 in august2020 europe... moreno, sadly not

• Sunil

Can moto g6 plus upgrade to android 10 in august2020 europe version

• truth

this phone does not support dual 4 g . Jio sim is non functional if data access is given to non jio sim in the dual sim phone.

• NK

i regret buying this phone. call record apps not working. fading ringtone settings cannot be changed. they should give option to change the settings. but they dont. i will never buy motorola phones again

• SHYAM

sir moto g6 plus call recording not this blunder mistak

• sunil

my moto g6† fingerprint is too weak after upgrade to 9.0 pie.

• Huzaifa

Moto G6 plus 6 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM New condition 10/10 Gulistan e Johar Karachi. Contact 0315-3042437 Final asking 21,000/- No Bargain Please

• Bill

Pist Off, 13 Oct 2019First, I am from the U.S. second, I canNOT find a wireless ... moreI use this phone with Republic Wireless, no prob.

• Pist Off

First, I am from the U.S. second, I canNOT find a wireless company here in the states that are compatible with the Moto g6Plus. What the HELL IS GOING ON? This phone is the BEST I have ever had, and I want to keep it. However, if things such as finding a friggin wireless carrier here in the states, this quite beautiful phone will be wiped clean and sent back.

phone is absolutely worthless.. gets permanently dead even with little water damage.. neither reparable

• Mor123

Imran, 17 Jul 2019How did you get this bro., i have old security patch of Jun... moreCan someone help me i have the same issue

Sonymanda, 24 May 2019Moto g6 plus has a much better camera. The rest is very even.Sony has a better batery life if hat´s what you´re after.

I think the Moto is more ergonomic and also has super bright screen!

• Vagabund

kishor chheda, 05 Jul 2019 i have problem in wi fi connection,unseticfideWith my pretty old Wi-Fi hotspot I also had problems with the g6plus. Again and again, connections were lost. I then bought a current model with MU-MIMO. Since then everything works great. It may be that the g6plus is too impatient.

• Imran

Anonymous, 11 Mar 2019It is available now, I got update on March 9, 2019. On my M... moreHow did you get this bro., i have old security patch of June 2018. Not updating.

• kishor chheda

i have problem in wi fi connection,unseticfide

• bezhelpless

The phone is pretty good.Iuse it Moto Z Play but its time to change.Ifuckin love Moto.

Sonymanda, 24 May 2019Moto g6 plus has a much better camera. The rest is very even.Motorola Sony and Siemens was top 3. Use it all, good quality and durable.
G6 f1,7 is flagship standar, someone win pro contest use xz1

• shankar.m

It's have face unlock

• abc

what about arcore feature ?