Motorola Moto G7

Motorola Moto G7

• rkarf

Chris22, 23 Mar 2019Front/back glass plastic frame? No good ! Aluminium frame its ok... morejust wondering u have experience?
im looking to get it will it crack easily in a case?
plz get back

• Vertemour

Im taking it

Front/back glass plastic frame? No good ! Aluminium frame its ok! the plastic frame is quickly broken and scratches lightly

• mike

moto g7 is launched in india before g7 plus
y?

• Scotty99

Too big imo, if you are going to do 18:9 ratio 2.96" wide is defeating the purpose.

Alex, 27 Feb 2019Don't expect a big paycheck until you learn the meaning of the w... moreInteresting.

• Alex

AnonD-835796, 27 Feb 2019yeah, motorola should pay me for keeping arguing with its compet... moreDon't expect a big paycheck until you learn the meaning of the word "arguing" :-) A tip: you are supposed to use "arguments".
As for the competing companies, I would never recommend e.g. any of the Chinese brands (in the nearest future). Actually, I wouldn't recommend any brand this year at all: nothing looks like a good value yet, better choose from last year models (or 2-year old models for Motorola).
The goal is to make people aware and make companies like Motorola to learn the lesson: there is no demand for low quality junk. Improve!

Alex, 26 Feb 2019Only Moto Bots can be that persistent in their ignorance of user... moreyeah, motorola should pay me for keeping arguing with its competing company employee. Maybe I should write a E-mail for salary.

• Alex

AnonD-835796, 26 Feb 2019Cracks your phone and complains all over the world. Not everyone... moreOnly Moto Bots can be that persistent in their ignorance of user reviews.
And this one shows an excellent example of the bot IQ: "Appearance is nice, parameters are OK, I pre-ordered one." Exact wording of a cheap TV Ad.

Alex, 22 Feb 2019Posting "nice phone" about a device you didn't use is at least m... moreCracks your phone and complains all over the world. Not everyone does this stupid thing. Appearance is nice,parameters are OK. I pre-ordered one and waiting for the shipping.

• Alex

AnonD-835796, 22 Feb 2019I am a fan, not because I use these two phones, I just want to b... morePosting "nice phone" about a device you didn't use is at least misleading. How about "looks like a ...", Agnes?
Have you read my post below the first line? Does "might help with G7" ring a bell? Or the references to problems with G6 which is a direct predecessor of G7?
How does it feel to be a fan of (any) corporation, that only cares about selling you less for more?

Elmaz, 21 Feb 2019We are talking about glass sandwiches and g7 is a glass sandwich... moreThat's clear, I thought these two phones are almost same as each other but have different screens. I am confused if they are similar, why this phone is named moto G7. not the moto x5?

Alex, 21 Feb 2019Why don't you create your own forum if you can't take Motorola c... moreI am a fan, not because I use these two phones, I just want to buy one of these two phones but don't know which one to choose. However, when I check the opinions of Moto G7, you guys talk about moto x4 which confuses me.

Anonymous, 22 Jan 2019A new day, a new underwhelming overpriced phone from Motorola"Underwhelming, overpriced"... really? What fantasy world are you living in to say such a thing? You DO realize that the g7 specs are better than most phones costing more than double, right?

Anonymous, 22 Jan 2019Mediocre 3000 mah battery for a 6.24 inch screen. And the unnece... more"Pointless uneven curves"? What are you talking about?

• Alex

AnonD-835796, 21 Feb 2019Why don't you guys talk about X4 under it's own area?Why don't you create your own forum if you can't take Motorola criticism?
Your account has following favorite devices listed: G7 and G7 Plus. Have you used them both already!? Have you ever used any other devices?

AnonD-835796, 21 Feb 2019Why don't you guys talk about X4 under it's own area?We are talking about glass sandwiches and g7 is a glass sandwich phone.

Elmaz, 20 Feb 2019This cracked me up: the sales man shattering the phone titbit. F... moreWhy don't you guys talk about X4 under it's own area?

Alex, 20 Feb 2019Regarding bad G7 battery: I had to disable Moto Actions on my X4... moreThis cracked me up: the sales man shattering the phone titbit. For the sake of aesthetics, we now use phones more fragile than mirrors