Motorola Moto G8 Plus

Motorola Moto G8 Plus

• Dev3230

Dev3230, 20 Oct 2020I am from India.. got android 10 update notification yester... moreUpdated successful ly.. no lags, no battery drain issue.. Go for it guys.. if want to stick with android 9, update notifications will annoy you all tha time . So update is necessary..

• Dev3230

I am from India.. got android 10 update notification yesterday. Now waiting for you people review. Should I update it.

Hey guys i hope to know users experience about software updates and performance of device. I am from india and planing of buying moto g9. So hope to get some info on this matter.

Still no Android 10 on mine! Monthly security updates is good but it's mad that this is still on 9 when 11 is out. Shame as the phone is overall a good one for the price.

I see no mention of OIS on the still camera? Why would they take that critical feature away from the G7? My G7 Plus has it and it works very well and takes fantastic pictures. It is a deal-breaker for me if it doesn't have OIS. Someone correct me if I am missing it in the review, please.

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2020Slghtly better but won´t notice. It´s a good display no... morethanks. I was watching some comparations between honor 8x with LTPS and huawei y9 2019 with IPS on youtube and huawei had a better brightness. but selfie was almost same on both.
and I already ordered moto g7 power.

noris, 11 Sep 2020can you tell me is this LTPS IPS LCD screen better or worse... moreSlghtly better but won´t notice.

It´s a good display not OLED level (no LCD is) but very sharp

Anonymous, 11 Sep 2020noWow OK. So I can't tally the Indian specs by checking the specs here on GSMA then. Lovely. Can you also tell me whether since the G5S any Motorola device has had Compass or not?

can you tell me is this LTPS IPS LCD screen better or worse than common IPS LCD screen?

ithehappy, 28 Aug 2020Does the Indian variant of the device have a compass? Await... moreno

Whatsa wrong use and share slot very bad moto mobile

Does the Indian variant of the device have a compass? Await reply from Indian users.

• Gandalfdenvite

S . SUDHAKAR, 01 Aug 2020Worthless G8 plus : > no gorilla glass > no sAMOLED... moreAmoled screens use PWM, screen flickering, to make it look as if the screen reduce brightness even though each pixel always is att full brightness, and some get headache from this, so Amoled screens are not always "better" at all!

• dev3230

Timalay, 03 Aug 2020What are you smoking? The G8 Plus has a memory card slotDont you know the meaning of dedicated sd card slot??

• tobi6369

It does'nt have gorilla Glass but instead the less known panda glass

S . SUDHAKAR, 01 Aug 2020Worthless G8 plus : > no gorilla glass > no sAMOLED... moreWhat are you smoking? The G8 Plus has a memory card slot

Worthless G8 plus :
> no gorilla glass
> no sAMOLED display
> no dedicated memory card slot

None of the motorola phones are worth buying.

• Tom

Anonymous, 21 Jul 2020Will Android 10 of Moto g 8 + support vowifi calling optionMine already does support wifi-calling. Located in Germany.

Will Android 10 of Moto g 8 + support vowifi calling option