Motorola Moto G8 Plus

Motorola Moto G8 Plus

Trevor, 29 Feb 2020Does the compass sensor work on this phone?What do you think? Are they putting it for just reference only? Come think of it.

SantaClaus, 11 Feb 2020This device has a serious problem and Motorola is not able to so... moreMine has never shut down or rebooted

Dev3230, 13 Mar 2020Dear in Indian version moto G8 plus has NFC. Please check in set... morehere at latam not

• Dev3230

The Boy with Red Hat, 12 Mar 2020> No sAMOLED display -- AMOLED is not good for me, saturated... moreDear in Indian version moto G8 plus has NFC. Please check in settings- connected device.

S . SUDHAKAR, 11 Mar 2020> No sAMOLED display > no gorilla glass protection &... more> No sAMOLED display
-- AMOLED is not good for me, saturated colors and burn screen guarateed every single Samsung give me burn screen

> no gorilla glass protection
--- just put an Protection glass and a case, Gorilla Glass also breaks and scratches

> No dedicated memory card slot
--- this one has memory card slot

only thing I really miss was NFC, that was a big mistake coming fron the G7 Plus, G6 Plus and G5 Plus, all had NFC

S . SUDHAKAR, 11 Mar 2020> No sAMOLED display > no gorilla glass protection &... moreThe dual sim version has the micro SD slot shared with the sim2 slot.

> No sAMOLED display

> no gorilla glass protection

> No dedicated memory card slot

Useless motorola phones

• ulvheim

When Android 10? Security patch from november 19...

• Dev3230

Using this phone from past 15 days. Everything is perfect.. recently got Jan 2020 security patch update. I will keep posted updates here..

Kathirgal, 02 Mar 2020Quick Charging as soon as quick draining.... kindly give an idea... moreDo you have a life??? There is nothing wrong with this battery!! I take mine off charge and it stays at 100% (on standby) for 6 hours, while I'm sleeping!!
And... I can use mine all day and still be at 70% before deciding to charge it for the next day.
You must be like a million other idiots that spend way too much time on their phones, because they have no life...or worse yet...they think they're a celebrity.
Buncha phoney idiots!!

• Kathirgal

Quick Charging as soon as quick draining.... kindly give an idea to reduce quick draining battery power

Does the compass sensor work on this phone?

It has the worst signal and sim card slot on a smart phone

This device has a serious problem and Motorola is not able to solve it. Please refer to Lenovo forum:

Re: Random Shudown on Moto G8 Plus
‎02-11-2020 10:03 AM
Hello Everyone,

As we said, this is still under investigation and we appreciate all the things you've tried even far as servicing the device, however, we don't yet recommend doing that nor we can guarantee that you will not experience the same behavior. We're glad though that you're seeing improvements with the replacement/repaired devices, but we're still analyzing this and finding its root cause. We will keep everyone here updated. Please let us know too if you come up with any workaround.

If you have bug reports kindly send it to Zeke via PM. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Does moto g8 plus have ufs 2.1 storage?

• dario

hi

has wi - fi calling ?
thanks

• FOTOMAN

good concept, good price!

Rathan, 16 Dec 2019Very 3 class device..touch is very laggy and misses some touch a... moreStill will buy.

Fresh, 08 Jan 2020This phone doesn't allow the SD card to be formatted to internal... morethat´s not Motorola fold. It´s not allowed since android 7 I guess. i fyou need more storage just choose another model

• Fresh

This phone doesn't allow the SD card to be formatted to internal storage, only portable storage, which means you can't store apps on it. Apps can only be stored on the phone's internal memory. Confirmed by Motorola.