Motorola Moto G9 Power

Motorola Moto G9 Power

It's lpddr4x.

sir , memomry ddr3 or ddr4x

Seven, 25 Dec 2020I agree with you 100%, but imo for examble.. I had the moto... moreIf you want Motorola and OLED, buy One Zoom as is cheap (Edge is trash, avoid it). Phone got updated to Android 10 in September, and it massivelly improved it like it's mostly new model.

Btw, I have Z2 Play for almost 2,5 years, and still looking what to buy next, but it's going to be Motorola again...

Seven, 25 Dec 2020I agree with you 100%, but imo for examble.. I had the moto... moreThe starting price of the G9 Power is less than half of that of the Z Play. These phones come with plastic bodies and less sensors and so on. If you want a phone where there has been attention to these details, you have to spend more.

• Seven

Blizzou, 15 Dec 2020For your information, all customers dont want a UHD on a sc... moreI agree with you 100%, but imo for examble.. I had the moto z play... best phone I ever had... cheap, best battery and best desplay (amoled, 1080p), sadly it broke... now I was so excited to see what Moto has done in these years... (still wanting the best battery) and what did I find? No Amoled, no FHD, no metal and glass body, no better cpu, no better gpu, no android one l, they even removed the compass bro... lol. Still maybe gonna get the g9 power... but not very happy and proud as when I got the z play... they clearly didnt know how to increase Battery life so they choose to downgrade... (g7 power and g8 power didn't have nfc... like wtf... we wanted an even better battery life but for so much downgrading)

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ, 06 Dec 2020Rules said use common sense in which you don't have...... moreno not 2 card slots.. it means 2 slots for 2 sims and one for sd card

• Raj

I have use this phone personally
Good battery backup
Sound quality loving one
Display quality average
Camera not satisfied with 64MP as well as 16MP Front cam
Colour vision problem have with this phone.
Prosesor also slow have without play any games.
That's all the phone is just good. Not excellent

Mike, 05 Dec 2020Useless phone not even full HD n worse still no dedicated s... moreFor your information, all customers dont want a UHD on a screen 6.5", some users want only battery and big screen, like me. Shitty phone, probably, but all I need, I dont need a 800$ phone with 120hz UHD Dolby Vision 9.1, its a phone... To play, I have a RTX 3070 and a 4k TV with 7.1 shield and ps5, thank you for your shitty opinion

• John Magat

Dear motorola,
I wish you have gone with 2 sim tray with dedicated sd card slot with this phone..so sad i cannot buy this one because of that reason..

Flaming, 08 Dec 2020Is this new phone has a compass ?What? Are you going to use it for traveling?

• Athulsnair

If you want to know more about Moto g 9 just go to this link
Motog9

Flaming, 08 Dec 2020Is this new phone has a compass ?Sadly no.

• Flaming

Is this new phone has a compass ?

• Vivek

From now onwards I moto user have stopped watching Moto smartphone coz they're downgrading their own values and users expectations. Only money in their mind now. LoL 🤣🤣

Adul Al Salami Kebab, 16 Nov 2020Ok umm you got a big screen, big battery and a chipset that... moreSo pay for the device you need,the ones that plays fortnight..
This is clearly not the likes of you..

Anonymous, 25 Nov 2020What are you all complaining about the performance for? The... moreI don't know for sure. But after calculating it from the resolution, the screen aspect came out to be weirdest I've ever seen-20.5:9

Anonymous, 25 Nov 2020What are you all complaining about the performance for? The... moreBecause G8 Power had SD665, quad camera setup. The only "upgrade" is battery and charging capacity.

Mike, 05 Dec 2020Useless phone not even full HD n worse still no dedicated s... moreRules said use common sense in which you don't have... Name me a phone that has two microSD card slots?... What is wrong with the current slot?

• Mike

Useless phone not even full HD n worse still no dedicated slot for SD card...not even worth free...shiti phone

• Bogu

Raymond Legrasse, 02 Dec 2020Thanks a lot.I was hoping less than 1.00 in body,carrying i... moreMost of new Motorola phones have high Sar value, which is a major turn-off for me, because I'm looking for a replacement for my G5.