Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

• Chinna

Eeswary, 22 Dec 2016hey, how did you fix the issue, even I am facing the same problemFactory reset the phone

AnonD-621873, 17 Dec 2016I have upgraded my Moto g3 to Android 6.0 marshmallow. I have pr... moreMe same problem cant find any solution

CharlesH, 02 Jan 2017Why are backgroundcolors (specific per group of activities) not ... moreWhat?

Aparna Raut, 27 Dec 2016I am using Moto G3 from 1 year.Today I was not able to unlock my... moreStuck in a boot-loop? Google how to fix it

I bought this phone. It worked properly for few months.
Later there was an issue of phone getting turned off soon after it is turned off and automatically getting turned off. Even though the phone was servied later and changed the mother board, still facing the issue of getting turned off abruptly ocationally.

Photos look good in daylight shooting, but not so in low light shooting.
Battery life is okay.

• lamasubit

why my caharging port damaged very quickly after using 1 months only?

• lamasubit

my charging port was damaged very quickly.. how to make it?

• CharlesH

Why are backgroundcolors (specific per group of activities) not anymore syynchronised together with the computer agednadat tot the phone as it happened before?

• CharlesH

when synchronizing agenda-data from computer to phone, specific backgroundcolors of groups of activities are not synchronized anymore as it happens till september 2016.
I don't find how to change it back?

AnonD-626169, 29 Dec 2016Bought my Moto g (3rd gen) in March 2016, there was a problem in... moreBought this in 2016, that's when i realize you've made the wrong pick since there are better options out there now

Bought my Moto g (3rd gen) in March 2016, there was a problem in the display..these guys never change the spare during warranty ..they look reasons for avoiding change of spare during warranty at free of cost..And insist ppl to pay for the spare even when the product is under warranty ..Wasting our time sitting in service centre @ Kukatpally and finally to listen it is not covered under warranty..

• Siva sk

I using moto g3 i upgrade6.0.1 there is no problem in my phone but i have not going back camera before i upgrade

• Aparna Raut

I am using Moto G3 from 1 year.Today I was not able to unlock my phone, may be touch pad not working.So I was trying to switched off my phone but it is showing shutting down continuously.Suggest me any solution.

• Arvi Sun

I Used Moto G 3rd Gen. Moto G 3rd is good, Good Features.

I upgrade Marshmallow 6.0.1.. Upgrade is Done but some problem like....

you can't move all apps like..... sd to move phone....

phone to move sd card.......
reason i don't know.....

Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) f*cked Moto G3 !!! Do not upgrade!

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2016Moto g3 works with gsm & cdmabootloader warning keeps on showing on my phone
and i cannot upgrade my android version to 6.0

aneesh, 15 Oct 2015The phone get heated easily.... It get hang... The music gets tu... moreTry factory data reset I know it's a pain but usually sorts most problems if it doesn't go back to where you bought it ifyou have no success there then get in touch with Motorola

aneesh, 15 Oct 2015The phone get heated easily.... It get hang... The music gets tu... moreThat never should have happened contact Motorola I have Moto g3,g2 & g4 plus and never had a problem with any of them also here in the u.k found customer service excellence so maybe your country will be as good

Anonymous, 15 Oct 2015do the Moto g3 can work with CDMA networkMoto g3 works with gsm & cdma

• Eeswary

Padma, 22 Nov 2016No display of notifications on top of the screen.reply quickly.hey, how did you fix the issue, even I am facing the same problem