Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

Evdo cdma is avliable anybody tell in 16gb version.

• Dbd

I don't know why all saying here that this mobile has a good camera.but i feel both rear & front camera gives grainy pics under artificial or little low light..even when i compare it to output from my frnd's 5MP Samsung core 2 camera..is anyone facing d same prblm? Even daylight pics when zoomed gets grainy & Core2 gives much better results in 5MP..pls help

The amazing thing about this phone is battery backup.

• A......

avm, 13 Nov 2015it's an awesome phone dude. I bought it one week ago. the camera... moreHey the camera quality is worst.
I just have returned the phone due to camera issue
Photo s werw getting blure while zooming
Which doesn't happen with the 8 megapixel camera
The 13 megapixel is giving so low quality photos
Its very dissapointing

• ashish

i cant shaire direct any data to sd card like shaireit
plz tell me

• AnonD-320522

I am totally disappointed in this 3rd Gen of the Moto G, I bought 3 units, a replacement for my wife's 2nd Gen and one each for my son and sister and whilst getting around to playing music, disappointment settled in as I found out that the Stereo Speakers from the 2nd Gen did not make it way over to this new version. I believe that Motorola has let down a lot of it's valued customers. My Wife loved the stereo speakers, especially she listened to her music or videos on youtube. Well, this has me now wonder if in the next Gen of Moto G, if I should purchase a replacement for this Disappointing 3rd Gen Moto G.

• manas

It is really a good smart phn having good camera quality and also have good android experience but this phn battery backup is not a Really good but overall Performance is very good it has Are good It has a good hand experience

• bala

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2015it's otg compatable. I've plugged pendrive, mouse, keyboard. all... moreOrg compatible means pl. In motog3, Is there any option to plug usb,keyboard.

really it's good phone....in the term of their
performance,multitasking and android experience..
and also have good camera quality.

• Vizo

Removal of LED notification and dual speaker really breaks my heart..!!😫😫 but still then so many exciting things have added, and I should say, "awesome".!

• Vizo

AnonD-465293, 13 Nov 2015hi everyone which one is best of these to buy....motog3, lenovo ... moreDefinitely moto x2 and later version if don't mind your budget.

• Vizo

SK, 14 Nov 2015I bought Moto G3 on 09-11-2015. Problem is the phone is getting ... moreOh !even me I bought the same on the same day. But I'm not facing that problem.

• SK

I bought Moto G3 on 09-11-2015. Problem is the phone is getting heated up while charging, while chatting, etc.

• dk

• Kenn

I agree, It's a good phone.

• chinmoy

AnonD-465293, 13 Nov 2015hi everyone which one is best of these to buy....motog3, lenovo ... moreI think asus is better

• danny

Anonymous, 14 Nov 2015moto g 3rd gen or Samsung galaxy on7 which one best plz detail i... moreDear guys I have booked moto g 3 can u plz display your suggestions in this comments, so that I will get better idea.

moto g 3rd gen or Samsung galaxy on7 which one best plz detail information

• nevamal

moto 3rd gen is best then lenovo k3 note..k3note display is bed..k3 note ppi 401..but not realyyy 401..moto is very best then k3note 100%..