Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

• pandu

Anu, 23 Oct 2015I got moto g 3 last week. I am facing few issues mostly related ... moreI'm also facing same problem

• satyam

how to improve camera quality of g3

akshay, 24 Oct 2015It is a new android version 6.0it comes with 5.1.1 lollipop

• anuj kumar

dasu, 23 Oct 2015I think this g3 not too slim ... so guys this mobile looks nice... moreIts fine and look better enough

this phone is at par with the others

1. durable
2. water resistant
3.dual tone led flax with a nexus gen camera
4.buy the 16 gig version with 2 gb ram
5.stock android experience
6. no lag till now

good phone / for me the best within 15 k

Supposedly Gorilla Glass. Now cant be replaced. Stuck
The screen is hardly gorilla glass. The phone slipped out of my hand.. fell and the screen just got shattered.. quite literally with small splinters of glass actually jutting out. As if the screen was a cheap piece of glass. And now i am stuck with this phone as no Motorola service center in the whole of Delhi NCR has a screen to replace. Everybody is just saying - leave the phone with us and we will give it back whenever we get the screen from the company. I don't know what to do now. Buy a new phone or try and work with a absolutely broken screen. An indication of the price about the screen is about 6K which is about half the cost of the phone itself. So imagine the phone dropping and 50% of the phone is gone. Not cool at all. I just hope somebody does something about this.

• akshay

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2015guyzz anyone can tell me what is marshmellowIt is a new android version 6.0

Music & video files are not upgrading in mx player & play music is some one have this problem

• dada

moto g3 is best smart phone with all features

Shikhar, 23 Oct 2015Which is better k3note or moto g3Both mobiles are good.But I will prefer K3 note, a complete Package on a budget

• Osar

Anu, 23 Oct 2015I got moto g 3 last week. I am facing few issues mostly related ... moreSpeakers not working how did you feel fixx it

Shikhar, 23 Oct 2015Which is better k3note or moto g3Moto g3 is much better handset in its price.. i am a users of 2 months of this mobile and still now i dont got ny prblms.. my frnds was experiment to this mobile about d hard gorila glass nd water resistance.. its all ok.. no problem... evry one only had one question about d set is hanging problem or not.. no still now i dont hv ny hanging problems.. or another's ny problems.. its vry vry good mobile from galaxy J series.., lenovo k3 note.. ASUS zenfone 2 .. moto g3 is superb ... no one will fight wid dis handset in its own budget... of ur budget is under 15k then i should support moto g3..

• rony8

Ram Rom borh poor otherwise it's best in low budget.

• dev

Anu, 23 Oct 2015I got moto g 3 last week. I am facing few issues mostly related ... moreohk..give me ur no..i will sort it out..

• shiva

better moto g

• vithya

I am very confused between Moto G 3rd gen an Lenovo k3 note.which one has a better camera quality??

Which one is better....Im confused
g3 or k3 ???

• Nipun cha

how can we enable user mode on moto g 3rd gen???

• Anu

I got moto g 3 last week. I am facing few issues mostly related to audio
1. Music player (Es music player) stops in middle of the song stays silent for sometime then goes to next track n same goes on
2. Even after setting call in priority interruption settings caller volume is not ringing at all wen call comes. If i restart it work fine for few minutes but then it goes the same after some time.

Can any one help on these two pls. Will replacing the phone a better option??

Apart from these two phone is smooth in all other functionalities as of now.

• dasu

I think this g3 not too slim ... so guys this mobile looks nice fashnabal or not
Pls tell me