Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

do the Moto g3 can work with CDMA network

• sanjiv

its a nice phone.only heat problem.

• aneesh

The phone get heated easily.... It get hang... The music gets turn off automatically then you have to restart the phone..some time it can't make call then also it should restart to make a call..flipkart is saying they will take it back in 1 moth if it has any problem but they are not fulfilling their promise they are saying go to customer care then customer care says we don't have permission to deal with Motorola 3gen

• Ram

Neel, 14 Oct 2015Is any one facing any problem about otg cable connection?.. I us... morePlss install an file manager app from play store

Ommen, 14 Oct 2015Any body comment on the full charging time of Moto g3 please...i... moreMajority charge overnight so never know how long just that it is fully charged for day ahead.

AnonD-453971, 14 Oct 20153 days battery life! Better than my former Sony E4g. I'm super happy.3days battery ?!! I get a morning to bedtime backup. Quite satisfied with that though. I'm a medium heavy user.

AnonD-454168, 14 Oct 2015Can anyone tell me if the Moto G has automount enabled? In othe... moreYes the USB drive is mounted automatically

How to enable blocking mode in g3 just like in samsung phones.thx in advance

its awesome mobile .... whn u install more app definitely it wil get hang...... camera is awesome..... continuous using of mobile cause heat ..... whn u play games definitely charge wil get dwn nd some times it wil get heated........ more over the mobile is good

• raaj

iam sure motog3 is the best phone ever than j7

• venky

hello guys i am using mot g 3rd generation ,this phone was awesome touch sensibuility and also no heating and strucking and even it is having 2470mah battery it is coming upto very long time.

• Neel

Is any one facing any problem about otg cable connection?.. I used two different otg cable and tried with different pendrives, mp3 player and tried to connect with other phone... but the usb storage is not showing in my phone..

Can anyone tell me if the Moto G has automount enabled? In other words, if you use an OTG cable to attach a USB drive does it show up under "Storage" in "Settings"? I'm hoping that automount is NOT enabled like the first generation Moto G. Can anyone with this phone please check and let me know? Thanks.

• dip

i am orderd in flipcart moto g3 is it bettr camera than moto x2??? because its 13mp??

Ommen, 14 Oct 2015Any body comment on the full charging time of Moto g3 please...i... moreI have the 1.15 Amp charger and it takes around 2 hours 30 min from 0 to 100.

pradeep , 14 Oct 2015which is best motog3 or j7Depends on what you want pradeep.

If you want a big screen for watching videos etc and games all the time and have used samsung before go for J7.

If you want a phone which will do everything just right for a long time then moto g. It can handle good games but not nova etc, but it will play anything else with ease. The UI is very simple and easy to use.

I am a moto fan so it depends on your needs. I would pick the moto g over J7 since it does everything i need :)

• Ommen

Any body comment on the full charging time of Moto g3 please...i heard that it takes more than 4 hours for charging battery from a review.....is it true....USERS PLEASE COMMENT......

• Divu

aviraj, 13 Oct 2015hahaha nice troll dude. it seems u totally unknwn about samsung ... moreOnly Samsung Note 3, alpha, s5,s6,s6edge gets update of Android marsallow

• pradeep

which is best motog3 or j7

3 days battery life! Better than my former Sony E4g. I'm super happy.