Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

• Banana

Hello. I'm trying to choose between 3 different phones.. The Samsung s4, the moto g 3rd gen and the lg g3. Can anything TWLL about these? I can't figure out what thing really matter when it comes to phone and have no idea witch is better to
buy

Last year I also got defective piece of Moto G but I got replacement for the same.So anybody will get defective product it happens not a big issue .Don't be angry make a return request.

Ygb, 27 Sep 2015Plz tell me moto g3rd gen can upgradable Android M 6.0 Yes it will definitely upgrade to M update Even Next update also name not sure but most probably N and its a guarantee upgrade.

• Ygb

Plz tell me moto g3rd gen can upgradable Android M 6.0

• jazeem

I am buy motog3 and its display and camera was very poor better choice is buy honor 4x or sony,samsung phone

• nitesh

which one is better moto g3 or Asus zenfone 2 laser m confused

• blaze king

Ravi patel, 27 Sep 2015i am using moto g3 50 days,mobile has not support of so many sma... moreFirst of all you haven't used Moto G3 (since you don't own it) that's why you are posting bullshit comments here. I have played games like Modern Combat 5, Asphalt 8, Real Racing 3, Gangster 4, Mortal Combat X, Dead Trigger 2, NFS Most Wanted, Fifa 15. All of them ran buttery smooth. So don't post any fake comments here.

Ravi patel, 27 Sep 2015i am using moto g3 50 days,mobile has not support of so many sma... moreI completely disagree with you Me and My Friend having Moto G 3rd gen and playing most of the game without any problem.Please don't spreads rumour about Moto G it's a request.

• aman

• Sam

bb, 26 Sep 2015Is there a heating issue in moto G 3? Please help. I desperately... moreGo for something else.. Problem with 13mp camera n flash. The app only opens the front cam... Worst phone in motog series

• Sam

Sid_9, 26 Sep 2015is there any issue about motorola phones? bcoz, i never used it ... moreDon't buy moto g3, I bought the phone for its 13mp camera but the camera almost never works.... Only the front cam works

• Ravi patel

i am using moto g3 50 days,mobile has not support of so many small game,this game support to intex & and other mobile small praise. my waste money moto g3 mobile.mobile has a very bad gadgets.......
so,request you are not pureness moto g3 mobile.

• Hots

hello dear users, i m using this phone since 16 of Sep 15. i found in few occasions, if the network is slow then this phone does not function (the reverse key, so i had to come to the main page through the home page button). rest all are good. Yes the battery is getting heated, after sometime during Internet use.

Devesh, 26 Sep 2015Hello Friends .... I am little bit confused between Moto G3 and ... moreGo for Moto G 3rd gen if you want performance.Otherwise lots of Android is available it's your choice.

• Shetz

Im so confused .. which one do i buy .. motorola 3generation or xiaomi mi4i ...!! Help me somebody

Devesh, 26 Sep 2015Hello Friends .... I am little bit confused between Moto G3 and ... moreMoto G 3rd gen is the best

• Devesh

Hello Friends .... I am little bit confused between Moto G3 and Samsung Galaxy E5 .... Anybody can help me to choose better .... Please reply asap Friends ....

vishal, 26 Sep 2015which phone i choose Moto G 3 Gen (2GB) or Lenova K3 NoteMoto g 3rd gen very nice

• Irina

Please, someone could tell me which is better for a daily use: moto g 3rd gen or huawei honor 6? Thanks!

• dhiraj481

Moto G3 is a nice phone..But phone is lagging behind due to heat..
But if u go for specification...mob is having a heavy processor due to which heating issue is
comes into the picture..
But if u want a good phone wd good spec and Brand you can buy this mob..
As compare wd Lenevo K3 note