Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

• techguru

Best at this price point....

aknsreddy, 29 Jul 2015No full HD display? I will wait for next one. Moto's HD display is just like full HD as compared to other phones. U should go for it. I owes moto g 1st gen and it is working so smoothly till now, and yes, it's display is too good. It is giving me a good taste of android.. :)

• manikandan

sony z ultra and moto g 3rd gen. Which Phone Is better

• Diamond

I think moto is good.. Coz i own moto g 1st gen and it is giving me a good taste.. So, now thinking for 3rd gen..

rajesh, 29 Jul 2015I cancel my order after I found out that it didn't have compass ... moreYou don't need the led notification light. As it has the same active screen notifications as found on the Moto X now!

• Annonymos

Battery Wont BE There.

Which is best moto g third or Samsung galaxy j5 ?

• Kleevee

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2015Does it have Led Notification Light....??No it does not have LED notification..

• Jerry

its awesome....

Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 processor is same as Moto E. Nothing big diffrence they have shown this time..!!!

AnonD-401822, 29 Jul 2015Does it supports otg ?Yes, even Moto G first generation was supporting OTG

Does it supports otg ?

No full HD display? I will wait for next one.

moto g3 is the best phone

Does it have Led Notification Light....??

• Sandy

Can anyone please tell is there any exchange offer for Moto E with Moto G 3rd Gen.?

• viswa

hi guys,
can u please tell performance of moto g3, asus zenfone 5, lenova A6000plus

• Prosanta

raju, 29 Jul 2015just one thing is this better than other moto phones nd also n... moreYes, the phone has no magnetic field sensor so, you will not be able to use compass apps to determine direction (north or south pole). It doesn't have stereo speaker though the predecessor had.

Otherwise, it is a great phone...

AnonD-164378, 29 Jul 2015Long awaited phone for me then released and I was going to buy b... morenice moto 3g looking very smart

• rajesh

I cancel my order after I found out that it didn't have compass sensor and led notification light. this is truly disappointing as these two functions are deal breaker for me.