Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

Updated it to android 6.0 ...well working but battery is draining faster than in lollipop version....i hope motorolo would fix it soon

• vijay

sujitha , 23 Feb 2016im now looking to buy a moto g 3rd gen phn..... after seeing it... moreYes it heat when you play high graphics games otherwise it doesn't heat

• BT7474

Adiii, 04 Mar 2016After 6 months usage with 1 month of Marshmallow updated..... P... moreI pressed One Tab and lost all my notes.

Summary:
I don't think that the phone after 6 months have suddenly become faulty.

I think that it is a software (Marshmallow 6.0) problem:

1) Did you verify that all the settings in Lollipop 5.1.1 mode is exactly the same as in the Marshmallow 6.0 Mode?

2) I think that either an app (s) or setting (s) is running in the background consistently creating the heat.

3) What as to be done is find out why app/apps or setting/settings are running in the background or without your knowledge creating the overheating problem.

4) I need to know which Model Moto G 3rd Gen. 2015 you are using, because if it is the Turbo version than the processor is probably overheating still.

5) If for example if a powerful game is being played nonstop for a long period of time it will generate heat, which is my assumption that at least something or there maybe more than one things that is consistently running in the background causing the heat problem:

This is especially when it appears that the phone was working properly for about 5 months, until Lollipop 5.1.1 was changed for Marshmallow 6.0.

If you are using the Turbo version if my solutions don't help than the processor is probably still faulty (overheating - one reason why I didn't upgrade to Moto X Play 2015).

One out of numerous excellent videos on Youtube:

www.youtube.com moto g 3rd generation gaming:

Have you contacted Motorola, and if not why not?
The Link for Motorola nay where in the world I shall give below:

I am in the UK but you should be able to easily find your local country's Motorola below:

If looking for India Technical Support:

• BT7474

AnonD-442119, 04 Mar 2016i have my moto g3, but it have some big problem.... it dosent st... moreWhat you do is to work with somebody - see my previous reply to your question after reading this reply:

You ask for example Motorola, which should be the first problem to solve?
1A) If you cannot solve the problem by yourself then you ask the person to work with you step by step until the problem is solved
1B) If you can solve the problem by yourself then go away and solved the problem, and then contact Motorola again to find out what is the next problem to be solved.

2) You don't tell the person that you can solve the problem if you can't, but ask the person to take you through solving the problem step by step.

3) When the problem is solved then you move on to the next problem until all problems have been solved.

4) When you get stuck or lost you then phone up for step by step help again.

5) Besides, if you already knew what to do you wouldn't be asking for help.

NB! Now you can read my previous reply sent a few minutes before this one.

• BT7474

AnonD-442119, 04 Mar 2016i have my moto g3, but it have some big problem.... it dosent st... moreContact both companies below for your country either;

1A) Motorola UK/Europe: https://motorola-global-en-uk.custhelp.com/app/m­cp/service
1B) If not in the UK for example if you are in India, go to the bottom of the left-hand corner of the page in 2) above, and select < Change Location > for any country in the world that Motorola sells products to, and contact the Customer Support.

Some problems may becaused by SIM card company for example how long phone rings for before you answer the phone etcetera:
2) SIM Card Company

There are some excellent Reviews, and Tutorials on www.youtube.co.uk or www.youtube.com

100 Android Lollipop Tips: A Complete Beginner's Guide!

Moto g 3rd (select one of the drop down information):
For example < moto g 3rd gen review >

NB! NEVER Route the phone for anything - Makes Warranty useless (Void) etcetera!

LOL
Do you really use this phone? naaahhhh !! :D

• prave

I bought this phone before 1 month it is awesome . Awesome processor , Good OS 5.0 , I have upgraded to marshmallow . camera is very good . battery is good . After all this phone is totally very good .

i have my moto g3, but it have some big problem.... it dosent start,....
1st it having a problem like a incomming call is fully stopped , minimize opption are not proper;y worked, notification bar not slide down .
same problem are seen in my frnz mobile
so he suugest me try for the reset , then i reset it ,, it is reset succesfully but after that they ask me a ragister email. so i type my ragister email and password.. but they ask me again and again for more time.... that problem are not solve.....
plz help me what i do for it

i have my moto g3, but it have some big problem.... it dosent start,....
same problem are seen in my frnz mobile
plz help me what i do for it

• Adiii

After 6 months usage with 1 month of Marshmallow updated.....
Pros:
1. This phone is very handy, if u r buying only for calling, whatsapp purpose this phone suits good.
2. Display is good for an HD and IPS display.
3. Touch is smooth af.
4. Durability, and water resistant... I have washed this phone several times.still in gr8 condition nothing happened
Cons
1. Battery was really good gave 16hrs of medium usage when it was in lollipop 5.1.1... Now after a month updating to marshmallow which showed improvements subject to it..... Now it's horrible I'm charging twice a day with usage of 9 hrs.
2. Heats like a iron box, if it was heavy I would have ironed my shirts.
3. Even with small usage this phone heats like anything.. Dont buy this phone ever

• Jim

This phone is terrible. It is slow and and crashes all the time. Not to mention it can barely run apps. Don't

• Sava

Does this phone had auto brightness? :)

• Mukesh

Guys plzz suggest me which phone i would buy i
am soo confuse.. How moto g 3rd genretion mobile.. And its cemra.. Please tell me.. And how oppo neo 7 mobile.

• suraj

• TAB'S

compass sensor available r not ?????

• ketank73

have been using this phone since 5 months..... Its a very nice phones at a given prize. It has standout camera quality with focus and brightness option which are really cool. battery is sufficient. stays upto 7-8 hours while using keeping wifi on continuously otherwise can stay upto a whole day and a half easily. for gaming it gets hot after half an hour of continuous gaming.
Its a value for phone really loved it.

• thamban/mumbai

My daughter want this phone....Guys please suggest me is it fine for buy Moto G 3G. Still having any serious issue for this phone?

Purchased moto g 3 a month back..only problem is although I have given full volume, it doesn't ring sometimes...

• rishi

AnonD-510052, 02 Mar 2016Guys plzz suggest me which phone i would buy i am soo confused b... moreIf u are into gaming, go for moto g3 turbo. Its great performer. But if u are into camera and picture quality matters, lenovo k4 is much better.