Motorola Moto G 5G

Motorola Moto G 5G

• h-q

This phone cost around 200 euro.

I think that there is a lot of competition that this phone has to face in this price range.

Big G, 26 Jan 2021✍,Yes It supports Volte ,and WiFi calling.And also supports... moreThank You for the Exact Information.

Anonymous, 05 Feb 2021I purchased it 24 hours ago the only I can say is this phon... moreI agree

I purchased it 24 hours ago the only I can say is this phone is super fast, and the build is solid ,the battery is ok as a matter of fact I played bubble witch saga3 for an hour only 6% consume on the battery.thank you moto g 5g 👍

• khan

I need to know how is using this moto g 5G its working good our not

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2020can I stream HDR video on Netflix and prime video? ✍,Yes

optionalOpinion, 08 Jan 2021I didn't had any biases against xiaomi. But experience... more✍,I completely agreed with you 👍

krishna mohan, 20 Jan 2021does moto g 5g support Volte and Wi-Fi Calling?✍,Yes It supports Volte ,and WiFi calling.And also supports 4G+ and CA (Carrier Aggregation.

This device is selling like hot cakes and Gsmarena doesn't have a review?

What you waiting for? Help the buyers out.

bearer, 12 Dec 2020Can anyone confirm if this has support for Bluetooth 5 Code... moreCheck it for yourself: https://ibb.co/FmKwQrQ

• User2021

Will someone comment on 4x4 MIMO & Carrier aggregation with respect to 4G LTE? Is it any different in its segment ? (Don't compare it to Nord). Nord is better. 5G is not thing in India atleast for 1 full year.

does moto g 5g support Volte and Wi-Fi Calling?

• indonaren

optionalOpinion, 08 Jan 2021I didn't had any biases against xiaomi. But experience... moreI agree with you totally, even this same goes with Vivo, Oppo etc. they all are same either way. I love the clean android experience too. Whether it comes from Xiaomi (MI-A1 series), Nokia, Motorola or any other brand. I use to have Moto X4 since Nov. 2017 and it is a lovely phone and even after 3+ years it works well, no lag, no hang, no sudden restart. I've just started to experience fast battery drain issue. But it doesn't bother me. Even it doesn't stay a whole night with a full charge. But I'm ok with switching it off before sleep and switch on in morning. It is a regular practice since last 3-4 months. Still happy.
I always consider Motorola and Nokia as my preferred brands just because they provide Pure Android experience.

Tanup, 12 Jan 2021No not at alli dont have a motorola i havent even seen one in personal

• Tanup

vishal1roshan, 11 Jan 2021What about display. Is display reddish as youtubers say or... moreNo not at all

What about display.
Is display reddish as youtubers say or good. Tell me your experiences

• optionalOpinion

James, 07 Jan 2021Crappy bloatware OS Redmi fans, stay away.please. The shitt... moreI didn't had any biases against xiaomi. But experience is rather different with xiaomi and motorola. I bought motorola g8 power for my spouse. Maybe hardware is not the best of moto g8 power for that price, but clean android and ability customize privacy is good and also saves mobile data. Smooth casual experience with motorola. And now, few weeks ago I have bought redmi note 9 pro. Yes, hardware is way better, but OS has only bells and whistles and privacy customization is absence. Miui is real crap, after newest updates if you try to customize privacy and remove constant ads everywhere than UI starts lagging and even phone bricks, you have to reboot it. ..Ads ads ads & shitty bells and whistles, constant tracking and privacy violations. Some kind of horrible experience. Maybe for those who does not give a damn shit about privacy and constant annoying ads xiaomi is good option. Idk...

• Kenobi

James, 07 Jan 2021Crappy bloatware OS Redmi fans, stay away.please. The shitt... moreThey won't listen to you man. For me honestly if this came out sooner in my country, I would have gotten this instead of the mi 10t since I really don't like MIUI 12.

in this price point this is the best device u can have
nice come back Motorola 👏
and let not forget the smooth and great software that moto has