Motorola Moto G 5G Plus

Motorola Moto G 5G Plus

• battery charge time

In the review, they stated that when the phone is charged for 30mins, it fills the battery up to 35% charge. So why does it take 2hrs and 10mins for a full charge? Doing simple math, 35% times 3 is 105% right? So if 30mins is 35% charge, shouldn't the phone charge from 0-100% in under 1hr and 30mins instead?

512h, 20 Aug 2021My network frequently up and down sometimes disconnected. D... moreyou had to enter your network setting manually
you can call your service provider

My network frequently up and down sometimes disconnected. Does anyone have same issue and how to resolve

• Kristian

Im lucky to say that yesterday after renew my contract with my provider in Bulgaria- A1 Bulgaria, my phone now have a full 5G support even with both SIM cards enabled(dual SIM). I have done some tests for 5G connection and it seems to vary in wide range depending tower distance-the max speed i have measured is 900 Mbits/s.
So if you dont have a 5G- dont blame the phone, but go to you network provider and check if your plan include this service.(in most countries requires extra pay for 5G plan).
So for now i confirm that on A1 Bulgaria network- 5G is fully supported with this phone!

it's about two mouths that I updated to android 11 and here still says android 10

I also have to say to does who did not updated yet only issue is that after update you can't hide navigation bar via FNG or anything else

Motorola when you will launch it in india ?

Mukesh, 08 May 2021Please don't buy if you want to use its with JIO sim i... moreit has not yet launched in india yet so you must have got it from other country and hence the freq band issue

• Mohammed khaled

From my frequent use of Motorola phones, there is a clear confusion in the issuance of updates and corrective updates. There are several points that Motorola should take into account

• John

I really find it a real shame that this phone doesn't have Ready For Desktop Mode support. Compared to the Moto G100, they are both exactly the same device with the only noticeable comes from the camera hardware, USB-C type, and FM Radio support. LG has shown before with the Velvet 5G that Snapdragon 765G is more than capable to be a pocket PC.

• Kristian

david42, 15 Jul 2021after one year of using the sides plastic is broked up and ... moreMaube the problems is in the SIM notifications. I have a similar when switched off Automatic network seach. Solution for me was easy-just disable the notification and all is done.

• Kristian

david42, 15 Jul 2021after one year of using the sides plastic is broked up and ... moreUse it only with front and back protectors! The phone doesnt have Gorilla glass corning!
If you dont the described things happen.

• david42

after one year of using the sides plastic is broked up and fallen off...i'm verry, verry disappointed.

• hotspot issue

I always open hotspot for my PC, but phone keeps giving annoying notifications every 5 minutes at least telling that no internet connection!! Yet there is an internet connection, it's not going, I have to mute notifications completely to avoid such a headache.

• balot

Emerald N8, 09 Jul 2021I have not seen even a single crash or lag in mine I have ... morety bro,, i uninstall some apps kinemaster app.. i know that is the reason.. now its working fine.. that kinemaster apps i download it to ACMARKET.. So my advice to all of you guys dont download there at ACMARKET. ANY APPS.. TNX

balot, 09 Jul 2021does anyone have ram issue.. my moto g 5g plus have problem... moreI have not seen even a single crash or lag in mine
I have 8GB ram model

• balot

does anyone have ram issue.. my moto g 5g plus have problem about having lag issue slow animation and sometimes game crush.. heating issue as well

• Kristian

stripy100, 05 Jul 2021I'm using this phone for few days next w and all i can... moreYes this phone worth every euro! Amazing machine! Using it for more than 6 months and never lagged or freezed. Even with Andoid 11 works like is newly bought.
Batter last for 3 days with moderate use and 1,5 days with heavy use.If you use the phone for calling only and e-mails- can stay up to 5 days stand-by before battery goes down to 10%.
No overheating. There is only 2 things(cons) you shoud know- 1) 5G is not supported with all carriers and dont work on many countries ; 2)The sceen does not have scratch protection so you need to buy glass protector after the first week of purchase.

I'm using this phone for few days next w and all i can say is wow! Blazing fast, smooth and responsive, good camera and excellent gaming experience..... Really top phone for this money, and yes solid battery life.... Big recommendation. Someone send that it is better than Samsung s21, well it's probably true :-)

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2021android 11 has come out for this phoneWhere?? Does EU have update to 11??

I just updated mine to android 11