Motorola Moto G 5G Plus

Motorola Moto G 5G Plus

• Kristian

david42, 15 Jul 2021after one year of using the sides plastic is broked up and ... moreUse it only with front and back protectors! The phone doesnt have Gorilla glass corning!
If you dont the described things happen.

• david42

after one year of using the sides plastic is broked up and fallen off...i'm verry, verry disappointed.

• hotspot issue

I always open hotspot for my PC, but phone keeps giving annoying notifications every 5 minutes at least telling that no internet connection!! Yet there is an internet connection, it's not going, I have to mute notifications completely to avoid such a headache.

• balot

Emerald N8, 09 Jul 2021I have not seen even a single crash or lag in mine I have ... morety bro,, i uninstall some apps kinemaster app.. i know that is the reason.. now its working fine.. that kinemaster apps i download it to ACMARKET.. So my advice to all of you guys dont download there at ACMARKET. ANY APPS.. TNX

balot, 09 Jul 2021does anyone have ram issue.. my moto g 5g plus have problem... moreI have not seen even a single crash or lag in mine
I have 8GB ram model

• balot

does anyone have ram issue.. my moto g 5g plus have problem about having lag issue slow animation and sometimes game crush.. heating issue as well

• Kristian

stripy100, 05 Jul 2021I'm using this phone for few days next w and all i can... moreYes this phone worth every euro! Amazing machine! Using it for more than 6 months and never lagged or freezed. Even with Andoid 11 works like is newly bought.
Batter last for 3 days with moderate use and 1,5 days with heavy use.If you use the phone for calling only and e-mails- can stay up to 5 days stand-by before battery goes down to 10%.
No overheating. There is only 2 things(cons) you shoud know- 1) 5G is not supported with all carriers and dont work on many countries ; 2)The sceen does not have scratch protection so you need to buy glass protector after the first week of purchase.

I'm using this phone for few days next w and all i can say is wow! Blazing fast, smooth and responsive, good camera and excellent gaming experience..... Really top phone for this money, and yes solid battery life.... Big recommendation. Someone send that it is better than Samsung s21, well it's probably true :-)

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2021android 11 has come out for this phoneWhere?? Does EU have update to 11??

I just updated mine to android 11

Pimpernel, 04 Jul 2021I wonder, is the Android 10 upgradable ?android 11 has come out for this phone

• Cistaf

pubg Gameplay support full screen

• Pimpernel

I wonder, is the Android 10 upgradable ?

Do the phone have video output through a HDMI cable

Yes the phone doesn't have wireless charging thank god - but it's a garbage gimmick anyway, had it on other phones & it was slow & not as efficient as plugging in ! This phone is fantastic for the price, you have to be in a 5G area to use 5G (for those who think 5G is everywhere - it's not). Updated to Android 11 (UK), haven't noticed any lag - but I use Nova launcher so it's just quick anyway. Samsung phones are poo - when they stop messing around moving the settings about & stop with all the crappy bloat I might go back to one - stock Android is much better !

• Kristian

Anonymous, 20 Jun 2021Thank you kind sir. I updated to Android 11, and yes, there... moreYou can also do more tweeks for more faster work on Moto 5G plus(worked for me).
First in developer options - pick "animation off" for "Window animation scale", "Transition animation scale" and "Animator during scale". All must ne set to "animation off".
Second - in developer options for "Background process limit" you must pick "No background process".
Both these settings will increase productivity on Moto 5G plus at least 35-40%.

tuxdude, 05 Jun 2021Also worth noting. The added blur effect in the android 11 ... moreThank you kind sir. I updated to Android 11, and yes, there is visible lag and stutter with blur. I turned it off in developer options, and now phone is blazing fast again!

Stefan, 18 May 2021This one is better than Samsung 21 Strange but truth✍, I AGREED 👍

Also worth noting. The added blur effect in the android 11 update can cause some lag with the notifications drawer and is overall pretty pointless but you can disable all the pointless blur effects by toggling the "enable blurs" switch in the developer settings to "off" and restarting. It helps a lot

Just got this phone today and I'm really liking it so far. Can also confirm that I have received the Android 11 update on my handset here in New Zealand and it is installing now so the rollout is expanding