Motorola Moto G Dual SIM

Motorola Moto G Dual SIM

• Payal

Every time I want to connect to my wifi network it asks the password eventime. So what to do so that it auto connects to my wifi network... Pls help

• anki

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2014I just want to clear my doubt..In vibrate mode,when we r li... moreIt continues even I want solution for this.. Call get missed :/

I have bought the xt-1068 8GB model. Was a great smartphone until some day hanged and power off itself. It never recovered again until that day. I tryed flashing again (with no errors), unlocked the bootloader (sucessfully) but the phone just stay black screen after the animation world.
I´ve read that after you unlock the bootloader all you things on the internal sd is erased, but if I enter in recovery mode and select the "aply zip from sd" option, I can see all directories.
So, I think the internal memory stuck on some kind of read only mode without know solution.
The service said that can not be fixed. :(

• MOTO G USER

Can you enable LTE on this model? by rooting it?

• Amit.N

Hey Ppl ,I anybody facing issues with mobile working slow and aplication crash after upgrading to Lolipop 5.02,as since the time i have upgraded it from kitkat facing lot of issues

I was facing the same issue where the internet was not working.I changed my sim slot it is working now. Previously I was using slot-2 for my sim so it was not connected to the internet, now I changed it to slot-1 the exclamatory mark has disappeared and the internet is working now.

I can't connect NTFS otg after lollipop update😢

• rusty

Im from cebu city philippines....is there a motorola moto g dual sim here in cebu city?and where?...need suggestion...thanks

AnonD-82938, 14 Mar 2015Just want to say that I have been using this phone for one ... moreIt is under Kit Kat, can't say the same after upgrading to Lollipop.

• ronron

I've had it for a month. excellent for what you pay for, very good value, very good specs, works smoothly. waterproof- fell in a pond and was dried to fully working order again. what else can u ask for ?
I wish it had removable battery, but I guess all new phones are like this now. Great screen, great pics, fab speakers.

paracelius, 07 Feb 2015dont update in lollipop ,it is disaster for moto g duos.Could you tell us why?

Just want to say that I have been using this phone for one and half year without a single problem. Moto G Dual SIM 16GB is incredibly awesome.

Android 5.1: Unwrapping a new Lollipop update

Today we are rolling out Android 5.1 - an update to Lollipop that improves stability and performance and offers a few new features like support for multiple SIM cards, Device Protection and high definition (HD) voice on compatible phones.

Whether you want to share your phone with a family member or better manage your mobile costs, Android Lollipop 5.1 now lets you use more than one SIM card on a device with multiple SIM slots.

my phone easily hangsup and stop working.now play stre google+ are not responding.one day keypad was not visible.how to save my contacts .if phone hangs u

• oie cy :v

superb phone I havent receive Lollipop In my country yet :v its super fast no issues :~v

• k.manivannan

After updating lollipop 5.0.2 Google+ photo app is displaying as 2nos..then ringing volume automatically goes to silent mode without make any changes.. Otherwise its really awesome.

Hello Everyone, I updated my MOTO G to Lollipop 5.0.2 in Feb 2015 and did factory reset after that coz dialer was lagging big time. But after factory reset also same problem persists.

Please Help..!!

• Ravi

Nic, 23 Feb 2015I recently updated to Android L. Currently the profiles ava... moreJust put your mobile in none mode

• Scorpion venom

Kelman Parker, 21 Feb 2015Hi Friends, Can any one tell me how to update my Moto G... moreGoto app store and update all apps which has pending updates then
goto Settings --> About Phones --> System Updates --> check for update its show the updates you opt for... touch the Yes I'm in button to update and Enjoy.... :)

• siva

hi guys how to change notification quick setting.........I can't able to customize it..the in advance