Motorola Moto G Dual SIM

Motorola Moto G Dual SIM

• anki

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2014I just want to clear my doubt..In vibrate mode,when we r listeni... moreIt continues even I want solution for this.. Call get missed :/

I have bought the xt-1068 8GB model. Was a great smartphone until some day hanged and power off itself. It never recovered again until that day. I tryed flashing again (with no errors), unlocked the bootloader (sucessfully) but the phone just stay black screen after the animation world.
I´ve read that after you unlock the bootloader all you things on the internal sd is erased, but if I enter in recovery mode and select the "aply zip from sd" option, I can see all directories.
So, I think the internal memory stuck on some kind of read only mode without know solution.
The service said that can not be fixed. :(

• MOTO G USER

Can you enable LTE on this model? by rooting it?

• Amit.N

Hey Ppl ,I anybody facing issues with mobile working slow and aplication crash after upgrading to Lolipop 5.02,as since the time i have upgraded it from kitkat facing lot of issues

I was facing the same issue where the internet was not working.I changed my sim slot it is working now. Previously I was using slot-2 for my sim so it was not connected to the internet, now I changed it to slot-1 the exclamatory mark has disappeared and the internet is working now.

I can't connect NTFS otg after lollipop update😢

• rusty

Im from cebu city philippines....is there a motorola moto g dual sim here in cebu city?and where?...need suggestion...thanks

AnonD-82938, 14 Mar 2015Just want to say that I have been using this phone for one and h... moreIt is under Kit Kat, can't say the same after upgrading to Lollipop.

• ronron

I've had it for a month. excellent for what you pay for, very good value, very good specs, works smoothly. waterproof- fell in a pond and was dried to fully working order again. what else can u ask for ?
I wish it had removable battery, but I guess all new phones are like this now. Great screen, great pics, fab speakers.

paracelius, 07 Feb 2015dont update in lollipop ,it is disaster for moto g duos.Could you tell us why?

Just want to say that I have been using this phone for one and half year without a single problem. Moto G Dual SIM 16GB is incredibly awesome.

Android 5.1: Unwrapping a new Lollipop update

Today we are rolling out Android 5.1 - an update to Lollipop that improves stability and performance and offers a few new features like support for multiple SIM cards, Device Protection and high definition (HD) voice on compatible phones.

Whether you want to share your phone with a family member or better manage your mobile costs, Android Lollipop 5.1 now lets you use more than one SIM card on a device with multiple SIM slots.

my phone easily hangsup and stop working.now play stre google+ are not responding.one day keypad was not visible.how to save my contacts .if phone hangs u

• oie cy :v

superb phone I havent receive Lollipop In my country yet :v its super fast no issues :~v

• k.manivannan

After updating lollipop 5.0.2 Google+ photo app is displaying as 2nos..then ringing volume automatically goes to silent mode without make any changes.. Otherwise its really awesome.

Hello Everyone, I updated my MOTO G to Lollipop 5.0.2 in Feb 2015 and did factory reset after that coz dialer was lagging big time. But after factory reset also same problem persists.

Please Help..!!

• Ravi

Nic, 23 Feb 2015I recently updated to Android L. Currently the profiles availabl... moreJust put your mobile in none mode

• Scorpion venom

Kelman Parker, 21 Feb 2015Hi Friends, Can any one tell me how to update my Moto G Dual... moreGoto app store and update all apps which has pending updates then
goto Settings --> About Phones --> System Updates --> check for update its show the updates you opt for... touch the Yes I'm in button to update and Enjoy.... :)

• siva

hi guys how to change notification quick setting.........I can't able to customize it..the in advance

• Nic

I recently updated to Android L. Currently the profiles available are All, Priority and None. If I want my phone to be silent and vibrate only, any idea how to do it?