Motorola Moto G Dual SIM

Motorola Moto G Dual SIM

• Nic

I recently updated to Android L. Currently the profiles available are All, Priority and None. If I want my phone to be silent and vibrate only, any idea how to do it?

• hima

Tilak, 22 Feb 2015MX Plyer and uc browser not saported by this phone plz giv... moremx player is working perfect since the first day i came i purchased the phone

How to do conference calls in moto g2 lollipop is phone

• Tilak

MX Plyer and uc browser not saported by this phone plz give a bttr option instead of it.

• chyady

Kelman Parker, 21 Feb 2015Hi Friends, Can any one tell me how to update my Moto G... more2 weeks ago I received update from Motorola, to Lolipop 5.02, but I registered to Motorola when I first used the phone. And now it works better than the old kitkat. On my tablet I received from Asus 1 month ago the update, but I have also registered my tablet. Try register yours, maybe you will receive update soon.

Hi Friends,

Can any one tell me how to update my Moto G Dual SIM to lollipop? Thanks in advance

• anonymous

Siraat malik, 17 Feb 2015My moto g xt1033 is lagging a little bit when i clear the r... moreDo factory reset

• Siraat malik

My moto g xt1033 is lagging a little bit when i clear the recent apps. The dialer also laggs a little bit. Please tell me how can i fix these issues......

pinky, 14 Feb 2015guys plz tell me that moto g supports video callingof-course. VoIP is possible

• pinky

vasu, 30 Jan 2015Yes guys plz tell me that moto g supports video calling

AnonD-150159, 10 Feb 2015guys should I update to my moto g 1st gen to lollipop or not?Don't do it, specially if it's a dual sim version.

AnonD-362624, 11 Feb 2015use the android app "Network"... You can selec... moreI tried that too, but no luck, that app is basically a shortcut for the *#*#4636#*#* command, this really sucks :(

Anonymous, 09 Feb 2015I am also facing the same problem...plz help me to change m... moreYou have to first play that particular ringtone and then you have to select set as ringtone from options menu on screen.
I did it and worked.

• Majid

finally i got new update for my Moto G,it is really good, without any issue ,faster and better than before

AnonD-360287, 07 Feb 2015I've tried it all, rebooting, dialing *#*#4636#*#* to force... moreuse the android app "Network"...

You can select WCDMA Only

• jaggu

How to make the video calling...?

• Kalyan

Anonymous, 09 Feb 2015I am also facing the same problem...plz help me to change m... moreThere will a folder called notification in the sd card. place your notification ringtones there and go to sounds in settings and change there.
for ringtones, place your ringtones in ringtones folder. or the best way is to use a file manager. when you select a ringtone, it will ask system ringtones or file manager.select file manager and select your tone.

guys should I update to my moto g 1st gen to lollipop or not?