Motorola Moto G Power

Motorola Moto G Power

• ?
  • IJw
  • 02 Jul 2022

BlahX2LioN, 02 Apr 2022Bee esss??? Lol good.ness.. This phone is like bait for phi... moreVerizon is hardly a shitty service and definitely does not have a shitty support. Please don't listen to this review it's highly inaccurate.

• T
    • This Guy
    • 8aY
    • 17 Jun 2022

BlahX2LioN, 02 Apr 2022Bee esss??? Lol good.ness.. This phone is like bait for phi... moreCheer up, man. If you keep that kind of outlook about life, you will be never be happy.

• J
      • Jarentex
      • 47E
      • 05 May 2022

Ive had mine since i bought it for 40 dollars on a special with google fi , been using it with tmobile since it was unlocked havent had any issue , and you never see me tethered to a wall charger with this phone . Seriously , if you have a battery with 2+ heavy days of battery life why would you need wireless charging . but anyways i live this phone still runs strong for me ,camera isnt bad , not the greatest in low light but this phones main feature is the long battery life which i give it 5 stars on for sure . signal strength is typically great screen is easy to read even in the high noon south florida sun and the clarity of the screen is soooo nice .

• P
        • Papo Salsa
        • 4t8
        • 13 Apr 2022

• B
          • BlahX2LioN
          • IJF
          • 02 Apr 2022

Anonymous, 06 Dec 2021That is total bee ess. I have had this phone for almost a y... moreBee esss??? Lol good.ness.. This phone is like bait for phish and spearphishm. I definitely Do Not respect Verizon (Shitty Expensive Service and no support worth a fcck..What the flokk ‽ Shitty Moto? Shitty ISP? Shitty Network? Shitty Google/Alphabet..Who is the obsolescence obsessed 🐖 in a suit who I can blame for wasting all My gd time, and frustration 🐍🐍🐍

Good phone. Will consider an upgrade when a version comes out with SD 680.

Milli, 06 Mar 2022I love my 6.5 Motorola g power phone. Won't trade it i... morePoetic. You won't regret it. I went from losing phones every 8 months to two years and still running. Best protection I've found.

LordFarquadthe3rd, 24 Mar 2022i havnt baught a phone yet and i am stuck between these,pls... moreAmong those options I would say get the iPhone 11 because it's still getting updates and it has higher processing power than the other options you listed.

• L
                  • LordFarquadthe3rd
                  • 4$x
                  • 24 Mar 2022

i havnt baught a phone yet and i am stuck between these,pls help
                  Galaxy A42 5G-$399.99

• B
                    • BB
                    • keB
                    • 23 Mar 2022

Milli, 06 Mar 2022I love my 6.5 Motorola g power phone. Won't trade it i... moreBought a clear case from Best Buy Canada which is a great protector for the Moto G Power 2020 phone!

• A
                      • AnneP
                      • j$Y
                      • 13 Mar 2022

Milli, 06 Mar 2022I love my 6.5 Motorola g power phone. Won't trade it i... moreI bought a nice one on amazon for $15.

• M
                        • Milli
                        • 4%Z
                        • 06 Mar 2022

moto g power, 16 Feb 2022I've had my moto g power 2020 since october 2021, and ... moreI love my 6.5 Motorola g power phone. Won't trade it in for anything else. I just need a new case for it and don't know where to look!

• K
                          • Kato
                          • xJp
                          • 03 Mar 2022

godogs, 29 Dec 2021Please help me decide on phone. I'm on prepaid tracfo... moreThe Samsung is the better option

• m
                            • moto g power
                            • q$t
                            • 16 Feb 2022

Anonymous, 14 Dec 2021I have had this moto G power 6 months, bought with little c... moreI've had my moto g power 2020 since october 2021, and MAN i love this phone. I am a competitive call of duty mobile player, and I get little to no lag running highest fps possible. I'm getting around 60-90 fps on it for codm. The battery is exceptional! I keep it in a case and the thing is still in mint condition. Even in 2022, I would recommend! Not to mention the camera is not half bad.

• Y

• K
                                • KnightGx3
                                • 9HJ
                                • 20 Jan 2022

godogs, 29 Dec 2021Please help me decide on phone. I'm on prepaid tracfo... moreI'm not sure if you chose yet, but if you are able to get a Samsung Galaxy A52 for $100, it's a far superior phone.

• S
                                  • Skier150
                                  • kTc
                                  • 19 Jan 2022

Dave, 01 Jan 2022G power 2041DL direct from Tracfone on Ebay WITH 1500 min. ... moreCurrently they have a 15% off coupon on the listing, bringing it down to $95

• D
                                    • Dave
                                    • kkF
                                    • 01 Jan 2022

godogs, 29 Dec 2021Please help me decide on phone. I'm on prepaid tracfo... moreG power 2041DL direct from Tracfone on Ebay WITH 1500 min. 1500 texts and 1.5G data for $120 +tax delivered.. I've had mine for a couple months and got my better half one for Christmas.. a fantastic deal!!!!

Please help me decide on phone. I'm on prepaid tracfone. Best two picks for $100 are this 2020 Motorola Moto G Power and the Samsung Galaxy A51. Some things I can read. Moto dropped the gorilla glass Samsung has it, size difference, hard drive size, etc. I know nothing about processors, chips, etc. Which is a better phone? Does it matter if Moto doesn't have gorilla glass? Has anyone tried both? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

• D
                                        • Ds70
                                        • Yde
                                        • 21 Dec 2021

Ok I was a moto e user and we'll it was crap why did I think that the g power would be better because they told me so! Hey motto you suck right along side your wanna be a player model. I will never put money into that company.