Motorola Moto G Pro

Motorola Moto G Pro

• Nick

Today received April 2022 security patch

When moto g were synonym of quality mid range phones.

Guess that is now reserved for edge series.

Giannis, 04 Apr 2022Today received Android 12 with February security patch ove... moreMe too A12 ,everything ok , with March security update .Search for new update after A12

• nikio

Fuzzy Feet, 05 Apr 2022 I bought this phone last September and have been very happ... moreSome batches only ,most sold UK or imported from UK to other market under warranty.

• Fuzzy Feet

I bought this phone last September and have been very happy with it until 3 weeks ago when the NFC stopped working. After lots of research it seems a common problem and several people have sent theirs back to be fixed only to find the problem reoccurred. Motorola don't really know what's causing the issue and it has been going on for some time from what I can see. Really disappointed as it is so convenient for paying for stuff.

I received the Android 12 update today too for my phone bought 1 year ago on the french Motorola shop. The phone runs noticeably smoother than before. Good support from Motorola.

• Giannis

Today received Android 12 with February security patch over Vodafone network Greece.Device works smooth,faster ,with bigger graphics ,better internal memory space.

The B Man, 14 Feb 2022This is probably the worst android phone I have ever owned ... moreClear cache memory ,no use trash application ,no update everything from play store if work ok. Use warranty for hardware faults

• The B Man

This is probably the worst android phone I have ever owned - and I have owned phones since 2011. Every single one of my previous phones beats this phone hands-down in terms of responsiveness and operation. And they are not expensive phones either. I have never bought a phone for more than $200 and I think I paid more for this than for any previous phone. Long lags, stutters, pauses, total unresponsiveness for several seconds at a time. Reboots take a very long time, and the image stabilization on video is an utter joke. I will never touch a moto phone ever again.

• Ark

January 2022 security patch today

• Gary

Updates go well .Today received December 2021 security patch .

PiCosm, 29 Jan 2021I just bought one here in UK from Argos. It fails to beep o... more@PiCosm - did you get anywhere with NFC on your Moto G Pro?

I also bought one from Argos (via eBay). NFC worked for the first week or so (for Google Pay, at least), but has now stopped responding to other NFC devices altogether, even though the NFC icon still appears in the status bar at the top of the screen.

I bought this phone on the strength of reviews, but wasn't aware of this problem until it happened to me and I started searching online.

Would be interested to know whether you came across a fix or simply returned the handset. I can't see myself factory resetting it and setting it up again, or going through all the palaver of being without a phone for the 8-10 days that sending it to a repair centre apparently entails.

• Thomas

High quality phone for everyday full use .

The Albion , 11 Sep 2021This phone is still for sale on the Motorola U. K. website. Amazon too

• The Albion

JohnSmith, 07 Apr 2021Just bought probably the last one of this 2020 model for 15... moreThis phone is still for sale on the Motorola U. K. website.

• nick

DeeTee, 16 Aug 2021NFC has ceased working and from reading comments on the net... moreSome batches only .Happened to all phones too ,any brand

• DeeTee

NFC has ceased working and from reading comments on the net it seems that this problem is very common and has not been addresses my Motorola. Unfortunate as it is my third Motorola phone and up until now I have had no problems.

• Ray

Bartosz, 23 Jun 2021Can I write with stylus on pdf files, please? You need the Notebloc app for that.

Bartosz, 23 Jun 2021Can I write with stylus on pdf files, please? Yes. But not as editing them.

• Bartosz

Can I write with stylus on pdf files, please?