Motorola Moto G Pro

Motorola Moto G Pro

• Thomas

High quality phone for everyday full use .

The Albion , 11 Sep 2021This phone is still for sale on the Motorola U. K. website. Amazon too

• The Albion

JohnSmith, 07 Apr 2021Just bought probably the last one of this 2020 model for 15... moreThis phone is still for sale on the Motorola U. K. website.

• nick

DeeTee, 16 Aug 2021NFC has ceased working and from reading comments on the net... moreSome batches only .Happened to all phones too ,any brand

• DeeTee

NFC has ceased working and from reading comments on the net it seems that this problem is very common and has not been addresses my Motorola. Unfortunate as it is my third Motorola phone and up until now I have had no problems.

• Ray

Bartosz, 23 Jun 2021Can I write with stylus on pdf files, please? You need the Notebloc app for that.

Bartosz, 23 Jun 2021Can I write with stylus on pdf files, please? Yes. But not as editing them.

• Bartosz

Can I write with stylus on pdf files, please?

• notificator

I’m not sure the battery is faulty, I mean, it’s drained completely, I connect the charger, and after a couple of seconds or minutes, the charge screen, showing the battery percentage, pops up, but before that, during those seconds or minutes, that’s the only time the LED blinks, and after that, the phone charges perfectly normal.

• navy

notificator, 16 Jun 2021Very strange: this phone has a LED in the top bezel (on the... moreMany motorola phones have it .It's indicator as something fault in battery

• notificator

Very strange: this phone has a LED in the top bezel (on the right), but that’s not used for notifications, at least I haven’t found how to make it work, in fact, when I drain the battery completely and then connect the charger, that’s the only time it lights up. Does that make sense to anyone, or am I missing something ?

• JohnSmith

Just bought probably the last one of this 2020 model for 150 quid in the UK. Model is XT2043-7 (Europe).

Excellent screen, has a compass, and the camera is comparable / as good as my old Moto 3rd Gen. Performance is more that sufficent for me. So very pleased with this.

The 2021 version looks too large for me. Glad I got one of the last 2020 models!

xcv, 09 Feb 2021Audio quality over 3,5mm jack is fantastic! I posted that G... moreAren't this Cirrus Logic amplifier for speakers, not headphone jack?

• Thomas

After Android 11 update ,need new Gcam to work ok .Also new March motorola screen update from google play ,came back Peek standby Display for time etc. to classic design

• Zex

Just bought it. USB data transfer works with original cable.

• Nick

thomas, 12 Feb 2021Android 11 feels like slow the phone .Not compatible with m... moreUpdated to Android 11 .More internal space than 10 . Not slow ,different touch reaction

• thomas

Android 11 feels like slow the phone .Not compatible with many apps .Battery last more ,android folder lock for viewing,delete files .Also new graphics .

• John

xcv, 09 Feb 2021Some guy posted GCam in proper xda thread: Gcam (Google cam... moreMany crashes between switching modes .Also this version needs XML file ,to be installed and also easy to delete after use any app for phone clean .Try find light version of Wichaya's GCam the Android Go edition .More faster .For better result even with original Motorola cam app ,always use HDR on .Still no Android 11 for me .Received December security update.NFC working too .Device sold in Greek market .

GSMArena review is right – I can't believe that included USB-C cable can't transfer data! !
I never saw USB cable which is only for power delivery. This is big fail.
Why? Just why?

There was never December update here (Serbia), but today I got notified that Android 11 and January security patch are up. Android 11 should really be called 10.1...
Anyway after update I noticed new Peek Display – now it's the same as on G9 models which personally I don't like (a bit of ugly). I want Moto signature circle back :/.
Also, phone is much smoother and launcher lag with folders is mostly fixed.

PiCosm, 29 Jan 2021I just bought one here in UK from Argos. It fails to beep o... moreNFC works here (Serbia) after updating to Android 11.
When I enter Settings, I already see Connected devices (Bluetooth, NFC) menu.
As you typed, it's a bug or repackaged American version (Stylus) which doesn't have NFC chip at all.