Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G

Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G

• SamiG

I'm reading these comments thinking well who thumb cocked a pistol an forced any of you to purchase the phone. I think everyone has owned a glitchy piece of crap phone. It happens, it's not the end of the world. Y'all need to learn to be thankful for what you have instead of complaining why it's not good enough.

• BobsYourUncle

This DOES have FM Radio, by the way. For whatever reason mine didn't come preinstalled with the Motorola FM Tuner App, but upon installing it works just fine.

• Jennifur

You all talk tech. Well, I'm so not knowing of it and just want a phone with good feature's that is easy to use. I like the idea of a stylus but how easy is the main of the phone use? Re; games, camera & social media?

Still no European model with NFC and Android one as 2020 model 4G

• I miss my Stylo 4

I mostly picked it out because my last phone was a Stylo 4 I had for around 4 years I loved the thing the storage was a little low but otherwise it did everything I needed it to do while having the little pen I could doodle with if I got the time I got this because I felt it was time to give the 4 a break and this also had a pen. (Just so you know what I'm comparing it to cause I'm not a tech person) Not worth it at all every app I get glitches out and I've only had it for about two months I go to Google something and it never keeps the tab open it pisses me off so bad I always have to look it up again and half the time when I go looking for it in my search history it's not there but for some reason it keeps tabs on the useless stuff I looked at like random Google images when I use the window in window thing on YouTube it 80% of the time glitches out, said the battery last about two days it doesn't get though one id say it last max about 19 hours (I do use my phone a lot fyi and and to be fair that was a lot longer than the Stylo) I couldn't care less about the camera but the flashlight sucks I couldn't even see down the front of my car with it I've got so many more that I can't think of right now.

Moto , 09 Sep 2021Bought this phone after returning the edge 2021. I love it!... moreDid you have to do anything special to get the WiFi calling working on Verizon?

Considering this Moto as a replacement for my Samsung S10E which is getting tired.

• Moto

Bought this phone after returning the edge 2021. I love it! I'm using on verizon in the USA and had to return other phones because they did not fully work on verizon. The g stylus 5g gets 5g and wifi calling with Verizon. I just wanted a big battery and decent percormance from the chip and camera and this phone fits the bill. Only 340 dollars at best buy. I'm loving it. Love the OS to. Very clean Android 11

Anonymous, 01 Sep 2021The fingerprint reader is not side-mounted, it's on th... morewhat did you learn that steered you away from this phone other than the location of the fingerprint reader?

The fingerprint reader is not side-mounted, it's on the back. Based on this website I was planning on getting this phone until I watched reviews. Glad I did more research!

• BudgetGuy

Change the display and the charging rate. I'd buy this.

• Fresh page

AXJL, 20 Jul 2021Recently I try deciding to purchase a 5G Motorola Phone wit... moreWhy Motorola phones they don't have front flash light for night video call

• Moto G user

20:9 screen not workable with stylus. The screen is not very broad

AXJL, 20 Jul 2021Recently I try deciding to purchase a 5G Motorola Phone wit... moreMoto g100 or wait for moto G60s, it will come up with higher ram and memory. There may be improvement in camera section too

• AXJL

Recently I try deciding to purchase a 5G Motorola Phone with higher RAM and large Internal Storage. A larger Screen like 6.8” A 5G that will work when I travel internationally for my business trip, since 5G technology is new to me and I don’t understand what Motorola G Stylus 5G can work in either Asia or Europe. I have purchased the Moto G Stylus 2020 and because of its Slow response and lagging, I decide to get a phone with higher RAM. Can anyone with Mobile Technology Skills help me in choosing a Motorola Phone! I have been with Motorola Mobile since their StarTAC till now. Thank you so much!

The 5G Stylus has a barometer sensor as well I confirmed by installing Sensors multitool from google play, it shows air pressure & altitude.

NFC really should be standard by this point.

If you look up benchmarks for 678 snapdragon vs 480 5G the 480 is newer & a little faster but probably not noticeable in real-world use, the 480 5G is also on 8nm process which technically should mean less battery drain vs 678's 11nm process. (3 watts vs 6 watts according to specs)

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2021The dimensity 700 is superior It is superior to the 678

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2021SD480 is actually a decent mid range chipset. It is essenti... moreThe dimensity 700 is superior

joe nodden, 08 Jul 2021absolute trashI agree