Motorola Moto X5

Motorola Moto X5

• Shahroz

zain1993, 02 Apr 2020Hassan .can u please give review of this phone. any problem... moreBecause its a cancel released the set we got it is produced for testing purpose only i also have moto x5 i purchase it from saddar karachi mobile market

zain1993, 02 Apr 2020Hassan .can u please give review of this phone. any problem... moreyes you saying correctly

• zain1993

Hassaan, 28 Mar 2020I am using this phone but I don't know why this phone is no... moreHassan .can u please give review of this phone. any problem u facing ? . because it doesn't support security update since 2018?

• Hassaan

Android user, 22 Dec 2018I think, this one got replace by the p30 series? Would have... moreI am using this phone but I don't know why this phone is not available officially and I am not seeing any review video on YouTube so please suggest mein what happened with Moto X5 and why is not officially launched ???

rgomes, 09 Dec 2019Motorola, Please launch a new small, modern, sufficientl... moreMe too

• rgomes

Motorola,

Please launch a new small, modern, sufficiently powerful smartphone in the tradition of the great X series. Not all customers are happy carrying a big cinema screen on their pockets, like the G series or Z series.

I still have an old XT1052 with me, simply because it is a great phone in a small packaging. I need a new phone but I'm waiting for a refreshed X4. Please launch X5.

Thanks

• Setonix

I happened upon a great deal with my Moto X4 for $139US and really like this phone.
The G series are so similar to this older phone it doesn't warrant an upgrade, and the Z series are too expensive for the mediocre chipsets they are using, but for a premium price.
Don't get me started on the headphone jack, but I am pleased they brought it back with the Z4.
Motorola, please bring back the X5 or build an X6. This is a great series.

• Setonix

Motorola, please bring back the X5 or build an X6. This is a great series.

Motorola where is moto x5?

• Android user

I think, this one got replace by the p30 series? Would have definitely preferred this one. BRING IT BACK PLEASE

• Mr Brickfoneson

It looks awesome and has great specs ! Please, Moto, bring it on!

Catherine the Great, 20 Sep 2018Why not SD865? ;)Agree.
Bring it on motorola

Sam, 15 Jul 2018When the moto x5 launch in india?Is Moto x5 a Kenobi moto

can we just accept that this phone isn't coming out for a while.

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2018If this will ever see the light of day later this year, it ... moreWhy not SD865? ;)

• Tmx992

I read somewhere that Lenovo canceled this, and decided to announce The P30-series instead.

If this will ever see the light of day later this year, it better has SD710 or at least SD670 to be relevant.

• GuiguiLyon

justhelping, 31 Jul 2018you can check polish website called allegro, it like ebay a... moreThanks for the advice! 😃

• justhelping

GuiguiLyon, 28 Jun 2018Why the X4 and the G6 plus are not sold in France ? They ha... moreyou can check polish website called allegro, it like ebay and you can find motorola moto x4 and g6 plus, cheers

• Sam

When the moto x5 launch in india?