Motorola Moto X5

Motorola Moto X5

• zain1993

Hassaan, 28 Mar 2020I am using this phone but I don't know why this phone is not ava... moreHassan .can u please give review of this phone. any problem u facing ? . because it doesn't support security update since 2018?

• Hassaan

Android user, 22 Dec 2018I think, this one got replace by the p30 series? Would have defi... moreI am using this phone but I don't know why this phone is not available officially and I am not seeing any review video on YouTube so please suggest mein what happened with Moto X5 and why is not officially launched ???

rgomes, 09 Dec 2019Motorola, Please launch a new small, modern, sufficiently pow... moreMe too

• rgomes

Motorola,

Please launch a new small, modern, sufficiently powerful smartphone in the tradition of the great X series. Not all customers are happy carrying a big cinema screen on their pockets, like the G series or Z series.

I still have an old XT1052 with me, simply because it is a great phone in a small packaging. I need a new phone but I'm waiting for a refreshed X4. Please launch X5.

Thanks

• Setonix

I happened upon a great deal with my Moto X4 for $139US and really like this phone.
The G series are so similar to this older phone it doesn't warrant an upgrade, and the Z series are too expensive for the mediocre chipsets they are using, but for a premium price.
Don't get me started on the headphone jack, but I am pleased they brought it back with the Z4.
Motorola, please bring back the X5 or build an X6. This is a great series.

• Setonix

Motorola, please bring back the X5 or build an X6. This is a great series.

Motorola where is moto x5?

• Android user

I think, this one got replace by the p30 series? Would have definitely preferred this one. BRING IT BACK PLEASE

• Mr Brickfoneson

It looks awesome and has great specs ! Please, Moto, bring it on!

Catherine the Great, 20 Sep 2018Why not SD865? ;)Agree.
Bring it on motorola

Sam, 15 Jul 2018When the moto x5 launch in india?Is Moto x5 a Kenobi moto

can we just accept that this phone isn't coming out for a while.

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2018If this will ever see the light of day later this year, it bette... moreWhy not SD865? ;)

• Tmx992

I read somewhere that Lenovo canceled this, and decided to announce The P30-series instead.

If this will ever see the light of day later this year, it better has SD710 or at least SD670 to be relevant.

• GuiguiLyon

justhelping, 31 Jul 2018you can check polish website called allegro, it like ebay and yo... moreThanks for the advice! 😃

• justhelping

GuiguiLyon, 28 Jun 2018Why the X4 and the G6 plus are not sold in France ? They have ev... moreyou can check polish website called allegro, it like ebay and you can find motorola moto x4 and g6 plus, cheers

• Sam

When the moto x5 launch in india?

Why the X4 and the G6 plus are not sold in France ? They have everything I want for a decent price. Only the G6 and G6 Play came out here. And we can't buy the X4 anywhere. It has been sold in one store only, few months ago, and is now out of stock!

I hope they release the x5 in France and make it available for purchase in several places.

• Vio

AnonD-754382, 24 Apr 2018When Motorola launch Moto X5 in India...? What is the Price aro... morehi mithun
probably june or july Motorola X5 wil be launching n priced around 22000rs
the small bar seen below the chrome icon will be the navigation bar, android P is following the minimalistic design n following the implementation of swipe gesture on finger print sensor on g5s+ probably that bar will work as back button ifs swiped left, single touch will be home bottom n slided right will be recent apps