Motorola Moto X Force

Motorola Moto X Force

Anonymous, 26 Mar 2021Its because its a waste. You really cant see the pixels pas... morecheck your eyes. There are differences btw Full HD and Quad HD. Thas why now the mobile manufacturer bringing back Quad HD to its high end devices.

Anonymous, 11 May 2020This has 2k display. Even in 2020 not all phone has it.Its because its a waste. You really cant see the pixels past 320ppin or so on phones.

This has 2k display. Even in 2020 not all phone has it.

• Black

Anonymous, 05 Mar 2020I have this hero phone for 4 years now and still don't see ... moreI agree with you with these words. I also have the same device and there are no problems at all on the battery side very good despite the long time in use and there is no freezing and mostly the problems that people face are misuse and let the battery run out to 10% and less and I currently use software 6. Because I heard a lot of Problems about 7 and for today I see the phone is great and I did not see a new Motorola phone worth of the switch

Anonymous, 05 Mar 2020I have this hero phone for 4 years now and still don't see ... moreI've also had mine for 4 years and the battery is absolutely awful....watch out. It's such a shame as the phone itself was great but the battery issue has put me off. And Motorola are of no help. It lasted barely 3 hours today

I have this hero phone for 4 years now and still don't see a worthy replacement from Motorola. No issues with battery and reception, had dropped from 50 - 150 cm numerous times and still intact.

• AtherShehzad

joon, 21 Jun 2019This phone is inferior. 1. It does NOT have the capability... moreWhat do you meant by "Wifi Calling"?
Did you mean that you cant do whatsapp audio / video call to other person?

2k display

This phone is inferior.
1. It does NOT have the capability to do wifi calling.
2. Signal reception is poor. I live is a semi-rural area & my old Samsung was getting 2-3 bars reception. 3/4 of the time I net "No Service" with the Moto X.
3. deleting phone calls from history, text message or adding calls to contact lists are NOT intuitive and are cumbersome to do.
Would NEVER get another Moto or any other cells made by any other companies owned by Lenovo.

The 2k display is awesome.

Right now the new microSD cards from Sandisk have 1TB of capacity ...!
And actually this device (Moto X Force) is compatible with microSD cards up to 2 TB since 2015 ...!
Amazing ...!!

• NetGuru

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2018Unlock bootloader install twrp Download custom rom .zip F... moreWhere can i get custom roms that are compatible with brazilian made x force?
To avoid bricking or wifi/bluetooth death?

• blaze909

how to activate VoLTE

I know there's an option on coms settings (*#*#4636#*#*) but it seems to reset itself every time I tick on it

• anjan

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2018Unlock bootloader install twrp Download custom rom .zip F... morewhere can i get the detailed process

anjan, 11 Dec 2018how to root this phone and put custom romUnlock bootloader install twrp
Download custom rom .zip
Flash it.
Thanks

• anjan

how to root this phone and put custom rom

• Reizla

Bought my X Force almost after it's launch in The Netherlands and still using it. The phone is rock solid and I've used it on 3 different network providers already (plus a couple within Europe during vacation). Dutch Vodaphone's did give some problems though with speech reception on the other hand being a bit stuttering at times.

Most annoying thing (as mentioned a couple of times already) is that the security updates for this phone are pretty much outdated and that Motorola/Lenova is not updating the phone to the latest Android version, where my wife's Moto G4 already has it.

I hope the phone lives on for an other 2 years until we'll have a G5 network in The Netherlands and I'll grab an other Moto once again!

Still using this amazing phone (the most underrated of its time) but with its last Android security patch now a year old, I'm going to have to upgrade. Moto Z2 Force seems the most sensible replacement but it annoys me that Moto cut so many corners and didn't price it competitively. I'll probably go for the Land Rover Explore as it's a rugged-yet-entertaining device.

• James

Never had a rock solid phone like this. This is simply a workhorse and the performance of the camera is topnotch.

It has been nearly 3 years and no signs of performance slowdown. Would get the Motorola z2 force and hope that it lives up to its predecessor.

• Thiyagu

Anonymous, 21 Mar 2018second only support 2gThis smartphone supports only 1 sim, the other slot is for memory card and I think Motorola clearly mentioned it.