Motorola Moto X Force

Motorola Moto X Force

• AtherShehzad

joon, 21 Jun 2019This phone is inferior. 1. It does NOT have the capability to d... moreWhat do you meant by "Wifi Calling"?
Did you mean that you cant do whatsapp audio / video call to other person?

2k display

This phone is inferior.
1. It does NOT have the capability to do wifi calling.
2. Signal reception is poor. I live is a semi-rural area & my old Samsung was getting 2-3 bars reception. 3/4 of the time I net "No Service" with the Moto X.
3. deleting phone calls from history, text message or adding calls to contact lists are NOT intuitive and are cumbersome to do.
Would NEVER get another Moto or any other cells made by any other companies owned by Lenovo.

The 2k display is awesome.

Right now the new microSD cards from Sandisk have 1TB of capacity ...!
And actually this device (Moto X Force) is compatible with microSD cards up to 2 TB since 2015 ...!
Amazing ...!!

• NetGuru

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2018Unlock bootloader install twrp Download custom rom .zip Flash ... moreWhere can i get custom roms that are compatible with brazilian made x force?
To avoid bricking or wifi/bluetooth death?

• blaze909

how to activate VoLTE

I know there's an option on coms settings (*#*#4636#*#*) but it seems to reset itself every time I tick on it

• anjan

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2018Unlock bootloader install twrp Download custom rom .zip Flash ... morewhere can i get the detailed process

anjan, 11 Dec 2018how to root this phone and put custom romUnlock bootloader install twrp
Download custom rom .zip
Flash it.
Thanks

• anjan

how to root this phone and put custom rom

• Reizla

Bought my X Force almost after it's launch in The Netherlands and still using it. The phone is rock solid and I've used it on 3 different network providers already (plus a couple within Europe during vacation). Dutch Vodaphone's did give some problems though with speech reception on the other hand being a bit stuttering at times.

Most annoying thing (as mentioned a couple of times already) is that the security updates for this phone are pretty much outdated and that Motorola/Lenova is not updating the phone to the latest Android version, where my wife's Moto G4 already has it.

I hope the phone lives on for an other 2 years until we'll have a G5 network in The Netherlands and I'll grab an other Moto once again!

Still using this amazing phone (the most underrated of its time) but with its last Android security patch now a year old, I'm going to have to upgrade. Moto Z2 Force seems the most sensible replacement but it annoys me that Moto cut so many corners and didn't price it competitively. I'll probably go for the Land Rover Explore as it's a rugged-yet-entertaining device.

• James

Never had a rock solid phone like this. This is simply a workhorse and the performance of the camera is topnotch.

It has been nearly 3 years and no signs of performance slowdown. Would get the Motorola z2 force and hope that it lives up to its predecessor.

• Thiyagu

Anonymous, 21 Mar 2018second only support 2gThis smartphone supports only 1 sim, the other slot is for memory card and I think Motorola clearly mentioned it.

• kielderkid

An appalling phone with lots of faults, got lines across screen with out warning after 3 months, absolute battle to get phone looked at and repaired, Lenovo who repair them tried everything they could to get me to pay for a fault that is common knowledge, got phone back after a few months, next, went on holiday to Malta, phone packed up again, apparently Motorola phones do not like humidity !, funny that as my partners Samsung never missed a beat !, will never ever buy a Motorola Lenovo phone again, your just asking for trouble !.

• black

vijay, 16 Jun 2018Dont do that... because i facing lot of issues after update noug... moreThank you I was worried about moving to update 7 and opinions of many people about the performance of the device in case it was updated and already most of the views were similar to the existence of problems in the software so I am now sure to keep the software 6

• vijay

black, 25 May 2018Hi friends, I have a Moto XForce that works well on System 6. Is... moreDont do that... because i facing lot of issues after update nougat.. battery performance really worst its compare to marsmellow.. mobile getting over heating while i use whatsapp and social media apps.. so please dont update nougat

• black

Hi friends, I have a Moto XForce that works well on System 6. Is there a new update for System 7? Do you recommend me to update it? Will MotoVoice stay in System 7 as it is in System 6? Does the performance of the battery become better? Who has the information to help me?

Expecting oreo update for this great device.

• Vijay

akhil, 14 Jul 2017yes moyo x force is not support volte.after the softwsre updatio... moreSame issues i am faced any solution for that