Motorola Moto X Play

Motorola Moto X Play

look at the low SAR radiation value of this phone , low radiation means good for health

• Amazon jungle

Im posting this for those who are having a drastic battery problem on their moto x play's So I was having the same issue with my handset the phone battery was giving me only 30% of the 100% backup and switching off itself even on 100% after hourly charge,so I change the battery with the new one from a local shop the new battery gave me 50% of backup from 100% capacity but no solution for my problem but it confirmed one thing for me that the battery was not an issue on the first place but the Android 7.1 update which comes with this battery bug So I recommend you guys whomever it concern that to Solve this problem the Moto x play need another Rom which is bug free So Flashing a Custom Rom may solve this issue (pls don't do it yourself when it come to Custom Roms just ask an expert or research more bc it may broke your phone forever).

• Dan

Akos, 06 Dec 2020For those who still whould like to use this phone: I use a ... moreUse AccuBattery app to extend battery life. Recommends only charge to 80%

• Akos

For those who still whould like to use this phone: I use a replacement battery one month already, that I bought from ebay (seller: w_trade) This battery has the original genuine slightly bended shape. Seems good quality: I use it one month already. AccuBattery app calculate 3504mAh capacity.
(I bought first x-longer battery before, that is much more expensive, but that battery was totally flat shape that is not fitted correctly into the phone and had very bad capacity and fast degradation.)

i used it for 3 years and the battery is absolutely broken and it turns off when it haves 60 or 70 percent of battery i dont know why and sadly i searched everyware but i didnt find a repleacement :(,ok but the good thing is the display that it has a good resolution,in resume its really expensive and its not the big thing and actually that 2gb of ram are not really usefull in 2020

• Spacec4t

Vinitha, 04 Sep 2020My phone is well perfect in 2020. 5 years I used it . Now m... moreGo to a different repair shop. This battery is widely available. It is very inexpensive too. Mine was just changed.
You can also find replacements online.

• Vinitha

My phone is well perfect in 2020. 5 years I used it . Now my battery is in complaint. I went to replace it but shopkeeper is saying battery is not available. Pls make the battery available otherwise best phone

Bonelle, 17 May 2020I am writing because I just read where someone had replace... morehttps://www.reddit.com/r/MotoX/comments/7k9fbv/moto_x_pure_if_youve_been_reluctant_to_replace/

I am writing because I just read where someone had replaced a battery in 2019, I am just wondering, was it a Moto X Pure Edition? I was thinking that I may need a new battery but the manufacturers say that it is a nonreplacable battery.. Could someone help me out here??

Very good motoxplay

Babu, 26 Aug 2019It has been a great phone before I updated it !!! Now batt... moreSame here get's switched off frequently!!!!! It's really a big problem

• gopi

Babu, 26 Aug 2019It has been a great phone before I updated it !!! Now batt... moreIt's probably because it's past the normal battery life. Get a new battery (you won't find Motorola original batteries anymore) online and replace it to enjoy using this gem of a phone.

• Babu

JB, 04 Dec 2018Facing issue with Battery draining fast and also spontaneou... moreIt has been a great phone before I updated it !!!
Now battery drains horribly - phone gets heated very quickly - shuts off at even 30% remaining charge.
Why Moto has been offering updates if the performance gets drastically so bad ??

In a matter of 3 years Motorola stopped manufacturing batteries for old devices. I have 3 Motorola handsets in my family, one x play and two moto M, all three are facing battery issues, mobile battery discharges in 30 minutes. So I strongly recommend DO NOT BUY MOTOROLA / LENOVO DEVICES.

• Akhil Rchan

6 month use . turbo charger not support this time.
4 hours full battery.very slow.
Frost time 1 and half hour fully charged this phon.

• JayMagee

mick, 13 Feb 2019Was great and still performing ok for what my needs until t... moreMine and my husband's do the same thing. His has been happening for almost a year now though

• Soldier girl

Same thing with e since I upgraded to nougat 7.1.1

• Moto user

mick, 13 Feb 2019Was great and still performing ok for what my needs until t... moreThe same is happening to me too.

• mick

Was great and still performing ok for what my needs until the android 7.1.1 update hit. The battery drains much faster and my phone often shuts off at 20-30% since updating.

• zosh