Motorola Moto X Play

Motorola Moto X Play

Babu, 26 Aug 2019It has been a great phone before I updated it !!! Now battery d... moreSame here get's switched off frequently!!!!! It's really a big problem

• gopi

Babu, 26 Aug 2019It has been a great phone before I updated it !!! Now battery d... moreIt's probably because it's past the normal battery life. Get a new battery (you won't find Motorola original batteries anymore) online and replace it to enjoy using this gem of a phone.

• Babu

JB, 04 Dec 2018Facing issue with Battery draining fast and also spontaneous res... moreIt has been a great phone before I updated it !!!
Now battery drains horribly - phone gets heated very quickly - shuts off at even 30% remaining charge.
Why Moto has been offering updates if the performance gets drastically so bad ??

In a matter of 3 years Motorola stopped manufacturing batteries for old devices. I have 3 Motorola handsets in my family, one x play and two moto M, all three are facing battery issues, mobile battery discharges in 30 minutes. So I strongly recommend DO NOT BUY MOTOROLA / LENOVO DEVICES.

• Akhil Rchan

6 month use . turbo charger not support this time.
4 hours full battery.very slow.
Frost time 1 and half hour fully charged this phon.

• JayMagee

mick, 13 Feb 2019Was great and still performing ok for what my needs until the an... moreMine and my husband's do the same thing. His has been happening for almost a year now though

• Soldier girl

Same thing with e since I upgraded to nougat 7.1.1

• Moto user

mick, 13 Feb 2019Was great and still performing ok for what my needs until the an... moreThe same is happening to me too.

• mick

Was great and still performing ok for what my needs until the android 7.1.1 update hit. The battery drains much faster and my phone often shuts off at 20-30% since updating.

• zosh

Since 2yrs. flawless performance camera outstanding....fantastic phone

• odd

umair , 22 Jan 2019I was using past 2.5 year and its really good set.Have it since 2016.
Install LineageOs since it came out, working great (some lagging but not alarming) getting updates each month.

• umair

I was using past 2.5 year and its really good set.

• ravi

I have been using motorola x play since 2 years, its actually amazing. From past few days I have noticed some issues like phone intermittently restarted several times. But this wasn't a big issue simply just factory reset the set, not it is on the right track.

• Ck

Can I use 2 Jio Sim in moto x play

• Cnu

Moto x play really very good item. iam using from three years. i like this more

• Cnu

Anonymous, 29 Aug 2018Moto X play is the phone with the best battery life and best &am... moreMoto xplay iam using this mobile from 3 years still it works xllent. I like this mobile ever for ever.

• sagar

anon2, 26 Nov 2018Battery problem especially in cold weather. Phone spontaneously ... moreSame here. Bought on Mar 2016. Started lagging heavily in the last six months and then in October 2018 suddenly the battery started to drain out faster and shutting down at it's own will specially while switching on the camera.
Who all thinks here that the smartphone companies are deliberately pushing some updates to slow down the mobiles to push the customer to buy new phones? I strongly suspect this.

TomasKo34, 07 Nov 2018I have issues with battery after software update, battery lasts ... moretry for a master reset of your device

Sk, 15 Jul 2018Hi moto x play user i am also use in moto x play from 2 years. ... moredo a master reset of your phone and it will start working as normal.. as companies do make more updates if products have some issues with previous ones..

• JB

Facing issue with Battery draining fast and also spontaneous restart of the phone. Want to check if there is option to upgrade RAM in this phone.