Motorola Moto X Play

Motorola Moto X Play

• JB

Facing issue with Battery draining fast and also spontaneous restart of the phone. Want to check if there is option to upgrade RAM in this phone.

anon2, 26 Nov 2018Battery problem especially in cold weather. Phone spontaneously ... moreSame problem facing... From last 3 months...

• anon2

Battery problem especially in cold weather. Phone spontaneously shutsdown and says battery is 0% but when I plug it in there is more thsn 60 % battery life left. Have had this phone for about 3 years. Started happening in the last 6 months.

I have issues with battery after software update, battery lasts for max 8 hours...

I can second other people here complaining about the battery. I purchased this piece in Jan 2016. The battery seems to have deteriorated over the period. Looks like a substantial portion of users are facing this issue.

• VIPChaudhary

may I get Oreo Update for this Device

• Nandu

I am using this phone from last 2 years, no issues with the battery performance. (Even after nought update)

• Jimbob

Strange... im seeing alot of people complaining about the battery dying fast

• Bapu

Battery of this phone works hardly for few hours. Very inconvenient. All the way you have charge . I am repenting to have this phone.

• dev

Sam, 20 Oct 2017I got n today it's performance is good Is anywhere change to ge... moreno

• Ákos

Tushar M, 27 Jul 2018Same problem my moto x play last 2 nd half year using smoothly..... moreCould be the same. You have to find out yourself, because I also have the latest official update (7.1.1.), but I did not notice any issue.

Moto X play is the phone with the best battery life and best 📷.with good processor ,for past two years I am using Moto X-Play no problem.

• Kaydee

Tushar M, 27 Jul 2018Same problem my moto x play last 2 nd half year using smoothly..... moreSame problem i am facing with moto x play after system update.

• Tushar M

Sk, 15 Jul 2018Hi moto x play user i am also use in moto x play from 2 years. ... moreSame problem my moto x play last 2 nd half year using smoothly.. after Android update 7.1.1 last 1 month to start problem automatically switch off .. battery drain issue .. this is software problem or battery problem please help

I have just purchased a brand new X Play which was still sealed in the box. It updated to Android 6.0 without problems but then stated that v6.0.1 was available. I downloaded that but when installing the Android robot appeared stating 'error'. Has anyone else experienced that?

• Tim

The only downside of this phone is that it is so cool that in 2018 I don't know what phone to buy next.
It has tiny bezels, huge battery, stock android and ideal size for a larger hand.
These were good times, moto....

• Sk

cap, 14 Jul 2018Hello guys I'm using this mobile for 2 years now...the display i... moreHi moto x play user i am also use in moto x play from 2 years. i am facing automaticaly battry drain problem. after update my phone in naugat 7.1.1 so please tell me which hour your battry backup in 1 day .

• cap

Hello guys I'm using this mobile for 2 years now...the display in this is crisp n great.the speakers are loud n clear.rear camera is good in daylight, front is fine.It also has dual SIM support with dedicated sd slot plus NFC.battery size is 3360mah enough...3.5mm jack output is also better than most smartphones.
Now the only worst thing in this mobile is the sd615 with heating issues...And I also miss fingerprint sensor.
It runs 7.1.1 smoothly no battery issues due to software...great mobile except sd615...

• Venky