Motorola Moto X Play

Motorola Moto X Play

• Animesh

manu, 07 Jan 2016hi, just updated my moto x play (indian version). Some bugs that... moreI am facing the same issue. How do I solve it ?

• Yash

AnonD-485064, 06 Jan 2016Moto x play update drains battery like crazy .. I just updated m... moreYa ..my SD card is not detected ..

Is Moto X Play 32 GB good for high end gaming like GTA San Andreas,Nova 3, Asphalt 8, Modern Combat 5? Should I buy Moto X Play or Redmi Note 3? My budget is 20k.Priorities:
1)Excellent Display
2) Gaming( performance)
3) battery life
4)Camera ( not so important)

• roy

Shanky, 07 Jan 2016Hey I want to ask you that is there any major bug that you foun... moreI am facing high ram usage... Previously it was 1.1 gb free but now only 600 to 700 max... I can't find out how 2 clr running apps.

• Manu M

manu, 07 Jan 2016hi, just updated my moto x play (indian version). Some bugs that... moreyaa.. i am also facing the same problem.... i can't find shutter sound option...

• Manu M

• Hardik

AnonD-485736, 08 Jan 2016I am using moto x play for the past 1 week, but from two days I ... moreSame problem is being faced by me. There is motherboard issue in your phone so submit it to the authorized service center and wait for atleast 25 days to get your phone back. I have also submitted my phone in the service center but 25 days have passed till now I have not received the phone back. Hence have patience after submitting the phone

• ananthu

I just update marshmallow with my moto x play,I can't turn off the camera shutter sound,how i turn off??

AnonD-485346, 08 Jan 2016Hi Shanky, Please check my previous comment, I have already men... moreAny other issue ??
& what have you done for resolving this issue

I am trying to clear cache from my moto x play
as instructed
but after selecting recover option
andrologo with exclamation mark shows no command and clear cache option doesn't appear.
kindly help

• Gaurav Singh

First i backup all my data,remove all third party apps then upgrade it to marshmallow. After upgrading to Android 6.0 i make a factory rest.and again reinstall all apps.you can use backups of apps for install but some previous backup doesn't working cuz they support lollipop. Everything is working smooth.much better than before. Love it.

• Roy

manu, 07 Jan 2016hi, just updated my moto x play (indian version). Some bugs that... moreI didn't notice this problem but I am facing problem with my ram... I am unable 2 understand how.. To check my.. Running apps and 2 close running apps..
When I go 2 memory .. It's showing last 3hr usage and all.. And previously I used to have 1.1 gb free .. But now its 600 only... Don't know how 2 clr this problem..

Please check my previous comment, I have already mentioned that my device got auto reboot 50+ time.

I am using moto x play for the past 1 week, but from two days I am facing problem as when I call I never hear any sound like dialing etc. but the opposite person can hear it, but if I put on to speaker it works perfectly, and even with headphones. Can anyone help me sort this problem

• Shivdayal kahar

It's amazing phone battery back up is awesome never lag super fast nice display pure Android no blotware otg supported nice moto display Google now is awesome but data nfc toggle not available you have to go settings for that

Sridhar, 07 Jan 2016Pls don't go for the update. After the update, only my SIM Slot ... moreis this a dual sim phone ??

• manu

hi, just updated my moto x play (indian version). Some bugs that i have noticed, there is a bit of lag in multitasking window and the biggest con i am facing is the camera shutter sound. I am unable to turn off/find the camera shutter sound. I tried restarting the device, after restart i can see the sound toggle in camera settings however it makes sound even if the sound is off. Just to know if anyone else is facing the same issue after marshmallow update in india.

• Sridhar

Anonymous, 06 Jan 2016Today I got a notification on marshmallow update. Shall I updat... morePls don't go for the update. After the update, only my SIM Slot 1 is working. The second slot is not working.

• Shanky

tharan, 07 Jan 2016I updated marshmallow with my Moto X play.... It's seems to be ... moreHey
I want to ask you that is there any major bug that you found after you updated our device any kind of high RAM usage or like an affected battery life or something like auto reboot issue.
Plz do rply me at shnkgarg0@gmail.com

• tharan

I updated marshmallow with my Moto X play.... It's seems to be too smooth than earlier...I didn't find any improvement in battery endurance.... Few applications not support by marshmallow u need to update those apps....