Motorola Moto X Play

Motorola Moto X Play

Can anyone please confirm -

phone's builtin app supports .flac format in android 5.1.1
& after upgrade to android 6.0
Or do I need to install some other third party apps.

Pal, 14 Dec 2015This fone is really good.no hanging problem in this fone.camera ... moreCamara r really working as 21mpxl or nt?

riya sharma, 10 Dec 2015Hi frnds ..i m going to buy moto x play can anybody tell me shou... moreYou may go for iPhone 5s the best choice under 23K.

• ami

sandy, 16 Dec 2015plzz ..anybody suggest me ..i m confused btwn asus zenfone 2 4gb... moreMoto x play a best phone

• NJ

Ummedh, 10 Dec 2015Hi Buddy, I am also facing the same problem, do not know how ... moreMay be there's also an issue with the hardware too...like usb port,wifi chip or can be anything associated with the system board. If its new, ask for a replacement from the flipkart else get the system board changed by showing your problem in the service centre.

• pritesh

sandy, 16 Dec 2015plzz ..anybody suggest me ..i m confused btwn asus zenfone 2 4gb... morego for moto x play..u wil nt be dispntd

• AndrewP

Have noticed that the GPS signal is very unreliable - keeps losing! Anyone else having the same problem?

If a common issue any fix or update due?

Thanks

• ann

i bought a matox play ,and it showed heating problems and flipkart replaced it . but the heating problem again continues and the speakers showed complaints, atlast i asked for a refund ...

• sandy

plzz ..anybody suggest me ..i m confused btwn asus zenfone 2 4gb with moto x play..
which one i should buy..

• Kapil J

Awesome phone.... But the only problem i got in this phone is that it heats sometime, not always...
But at all i suggest you that you can buy this phone with no doubt....

• adi

AnonD-472470, 15 Dec 2015Thanks for your review . i am confused but now i goto buy moto x... moreyes it support OTG.

• Janika

Anonymous, 13 Dec 2015there is no overheating problem reported. if you buy the phone, ... moreAgreed, Not sure where ppl read such nonsense. The X Play has no heating issues. I have one and my bro also has one. He is a gamer too and NO "heating probs. Another thing I don't get is why some folks whine about 2-Gb of RAM and want 3Gb. Unless they run several heavy games simultaneously, there is no need to have more than 2GB and Moto knows this.

• Janika

Anil_R, 15 Dec 2015Can anyone tell me how long does it take to charge the phone to ... moreshouldn't take more than 2-hrs with the included charger. The X Play also supports rapid charge, but you'd need a quick charger for that. Honestly I couldn't care less since my battery lasts almost a week after a full charge. mind you I am not a gamer...

• Janika

kb, 14 Dec 2015hello all.. my moto x play is taking 6 to 8 hours to get fully ... moreThat is not normal, Mine charges in about 1.5, 2 hrs and the charge lasts almost a week. Had a Nexus-5 B4 and had to charge it almost daily.

Anonymous, 15 Dec 2015No is is not normalplz suggest what should I do in order to fix this issue..

AnonD-465764, 15 Dec 2015i have used lenovo vibe p1 and now i m using moto x play for m... moreThanks for your review . i am confused but now i goto buy moto x play . i love it .. And please tell me that moto x play support OTG ??

kv, 15 Dec 2015Which mobile is best moto x play or Lenovo vibe p1 pls replyi have used lenovo vibe p1 and now i m using moto x play
for me vibe is best in tearms of battery life but it lags abit if u r a heavy gamer then vibe is not good for u but if u r just a normal user vibe is the best for u because of its battery and also other specks
y i choose moto is because i hate lag and moto the display quality is good
and the battery is good lasts for a day and gaming is smooth and also no noticable lag is der.

I bought moto x play couple of days back and now I'm unable to play video in normal mode. It runs at .5x or even slower... Suggestions to fix this

• Shekhar