Motorola Moto X Play

Motorola Moto X Play

Moto x play or galaxy J7... Final call

kishan, 24 Nov 2015guys..pls suggest me is samsung a5 or moto x play is better? Moto x play I am using 2 month
Pro
Battery back up is very nice
Display play is good clerity
Network connectivity is better
4g is good
Not any lagging issue

Considered
Some time hitting issue
Camera quality low light is not good

• Sr

It is heating up very fast even for minor games.i have reset the phone but the problem still continues. I am hoping for a replacement.

• kushi

display glass quality very fragile, display glass cracks very easity, display cost itself is 10,000 rupees. so sensitive not recommended.

• Rajesh

I got motox play
Worries
If you put silent then need to reboot get sound
You can't group old contacts
No restart option
But battery good

very good camara
really waterproof good I am
front camara good

• kishan

guys..pls suggest me is samsung a5 or moto x play is better?

• kd

A super android phone with great 21 MP rear can and 5mp front cam. PIC quality is super. And batary backup is well. I am highly satisfied. Don't hesitate to buy it.

• ajay Kumar singh

Camera is very bad

• ajay Kumar singh

I buy moto x play camera is very bad

• muzamil

I think moto x play is better than Samsung galaxy j7

• pierre

I bought motorola moto x play every two days my simcard get block, i have been to shop they exchange new phone, its worked for few days now again same problems, i change my simcard to my old samsung its works perfect, who can help me?

• Godzhe

Phone is worth its price but the front screen quality is very bad....it juz slipped out of my hand from 2 feet height and the entire front screen cracked.

• Mehul

When will get Android Marshmallow update...

• vasu

VASU. xplay greet
I am trail water using x play sound of autometic soplash an sound
no prablam
yes waterproof
display no damage
greet camara no prablam

• sumit

I m using the phn and its going vry well....battery is good n depend on using ur phn ...but it lasts atlest full 24 hours in one chrg. no network
problem till...smooth android experience...

heat little much in playing heavy games (games which r over 100mbs)
which is a common issue with all the phns in market....(*cause its not a computer n don't have a cooling fan)
camera in night is not so good...but in daylight its pictures r just mind blowing....

overall all if any one wants to buy a phn undr 20000/- ...its a good buy and
a stylist moto device.....

sharba1993@gmail.com, 20 Nov 2015i am using moto x play in menu its coming in portrait view i wan... moreJust click on portrait view

Paritosh , 21 Nov 2015Friends some guys say moto x play heated very quickly and one ca... moreI am using this phone no heating problem.

I am using this phone last 10 days.excellent battery back up.no heating problem. Good camera.

Niladri, 19 Nov 2015Moto x play is awsme phne but its camera is not good like samsun... moreMoto x play camera is very good
Than Samsung j7