Motorola Moto X Play

Motorola Moto X Play

AnonD-298723, 12 Oct 2015Does it have a flash for front cameraNo, it has not a flash for front camera and also no led light.

Ashraf , 10 Oct 2015Hello GSMArena,i request you to give a full review of Moto X Pla... moremoto x play = everything is positive but front screen gorilla glass is opened every side I mean gorilla glass has not any protected body, so if ur mobile bump from any side of front screen than glass is shattered/ broken 100 %. as my mobile.

Arun Kumar, 10 Oct 2015hi, i am planning to buy moto x play.. i saw ur review about the... moreok, I M sending mail.

Does it have a flash for front camera

• Harry

AnonD-435664, 11 Oct 2015I have also this phone. But I saw no heating issue. Go to batter... moreHi bro does this phone has flash with front cam also.

• prudvi

Anyone plz help me
Should I go for Sony c5 ultra or Moto x play I am so confused
If you wish you can send me your opinion

• Aashiq shaikh

buy htc 826x it is very go0od mobile

• kikthekiller

sai, 11 Oct 2015Guys my bugdet is 25 to 30k kindly sugest me a good battey life,... moreFor a good battery life i will opt you moto x play.. but as a htc 820 user i will suggest you to go for htc 826x as the phone i have been using have no issues... 826xand 820 are the same except for its display..

They have heatng prblm
Also pic quality isnt good

• nithu

He pls make review about the new moto x play we are waiting for this.we believe your reviews.

Friends now it clear that Moto X Play & Style & Moto X 2nd unlock version,Moto Turbo, Moto G 2nd & 3rd Gen will definitely get Android M update and this new update is loaded with some advanced features.Adoptive Storage feature is one of them.
Adoptable storage now allows Android to take advantage of secondary storage systems like microSD cards and USB-OTG drives in a new way. Instead of treating these storage devices like temporary visitors, and by extension making it impossible to store important app data on it so your hardware continues to function as intended if it is removed, the OS can now adopt this secondary storage and treat it like primary storage. This means your microSD card can now be used for app storage and other important things.
Sorry Samsung ussers Your J7, J5 not even A 8 will get Android M update.Only few Samsung flagship Smartphone will get benefit of M update.How could you upgrade your phone to Android M in Samsung J5 & J7 can you explain that.

• reneve

am suprised by tour comments but am thinking about buying. Since it's plain vanilla android, adding homescreens shouldn't be a problem, and all notifications should be in the top menu bar, all together like in any android phone?

• sai

Guys my bugdet is 25 to 30k kindly sugest me a good battey life, fantastic cam clarity, and display mobile.. can i go with moto x play or htc826x or any other modes .. plsssssssssssssssssssssss help me.. want to buy in 2 days.. plssssss frnds help me..

Ani, 11 Oct 2015The camera is not so good and the interface is not so impressive... moreFull fledged notification bar is not available in android lollipop....it has nothing to do with the phone.

rj, 10 Oct 2015in moto x pLAY... I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT RADIO ........ because i ... moreit got Sterio FM with recording in the indian version from flipkart

• kinnY

is there option twice shake to turn flashlight on like moto g3 ? but chkd in moto actions no options plz reply who using if it s dere..!

Anonymous, 11 Oct 2015hi i m using the phone from last 5 days but i m having heating i... moreI have also this phone. But I saw no heating issue. Go to battery usage and look which app use the most from battery.

i want to buy this phone,plz suggest me shl i go ahead

• Ani

ecirshu, 10 Oct 2015sir.. if u use moto x play.. please let me know how was the expe... moreThe camera is not so good and the interface is not so impressive.Only two homescreens are there. No full fledged notification bar found .The phone has many limitations . It is as good as a Rs. 7000/_ phone.Disappointed !

Anonymous, 09 Oct 2015samsung e7 or moto x play, which one s better?I will use e7 its a good phone bt moto x play has a good user interface and i will also see the review there is a heating prblm in moto x