Motorola Moto X Play

Motorola Moto X Play

• Pameet

Ameet 9, 24 Sep 2015I am using Moto X since the last 2 years, & am quite happy w... moreIf you can't learn English, then I'm sorry, ive nothing to help you..

• karan

AnonD-441061, 25 Sep 2015plz use some more days...... ten review abt it.. #tnkssimply overprce crap

• Chetan DL

The phone seems to be very good in specifications. I am considering for buying.
Can anyone confirm if WIFI-direct is available in this phone.

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2015Using two day experience butter smooth but drawback is battery d... moreplz use some more days...... ten review abt it..

#tnks

• Nicks

Ameet Soni, 24 Sep 2015I am using Moto X since the last 2 years and am quite happy with... moreBro you Can use additional language supports such as gujrati, marathi, tamil etc.

Root your phone and install custom languages in your moto X

Using two day experience butter smooth but drawback is battery drains fast

Ayush, 24 Sep 2015I am using this phone...performance is very good...white circle ... moreI replaced the launcher with stock moto E KitKat launcher via Bluetooth.. Actually worked.. No lagg for me personally..

• Swarup

Is this phone have call recording feature enable..? Plz. reply me , I wanna buy this one..

• Ameet 9

I am using Moto X since the last 2 years, & am quite happy with the overall usage, the only drawback noticed, is that it does not support Gujarati language.
Any posts, messages in Whatsapp, Facebook in Gujarati, cannot be read.
I would like to upgrade my handset to any of the new model , I.e Moto : Play, OR Style Or Turbo, but would like to know , wether any of these handsets support Gujarati language.
I feel Motorolla has already lost a wide Market, considering this drawback, and should conduct a survey to ascertain the market that they have lost, worldwide.
Please confirm, so that I may decide upon my next new handset, Thanks & Regards

• Ameet Soni

I am using Moto X since the last 2 years and am quite happy with its overall performance, the only drawback I experienced is, Motorola handsets don't support Gujarati language, so any posts in Whatsapp, Facebook,can't be read.
Just want to know wether the New models, Moto X play, Moto Style or Moto Turbo, supports Gujarati language.
If No, I would like to state, that Motorolla should conduct an survey, to ascertain, the market they are losing out, considering the use of Gujarati language worldwide.
Please do confirm, so that I can decide, my New device option.

• Ayush

AnonD-416497, 24 Sep 2015Which is the best mobile moto x play or galaxy j7 Am confused ... moreMoto x play

• Ayush

I am using this phone...performance is very good...white circle animation while closing app drawer stutters a bit and stuttering can be noticed while swiping down the quick toggles from notification bar...does anyone else experiencing the same???

Is this compatible with voice over lte

• sumanth

guys please tell me about the heating issue.i ll play games most of the time.tell me whether it heats much? plzz reply

AnonD-427010, 24 Sep 2015Plz advise me...who better moto x play & meizu mx5...Meizu smartphone 4 band not supported by Indian Network Provider.Secondly Its UI not as good as that of Moto UI.Moto X play much better than Meizu Smartphone.

AnonD-427010, 24 Sep 2015Plz advise me...who better moto x play & meizu mx5...Depends on what aspect of mobile you want to use more like if you want bigger battery life , splash proof, good camera and average performance ,stock vanilla android and you are a moto fan than go for moto x play while if you want phone with fingerprint sensor, very fast processor 3gb ram(over 2 GB) you go for meizu mx5 , if there is possibility you can also think about one plus 2 and moto x pure

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2015In moto x play Wifi Direct as available?Pls tel meNo wifi direct

• Ashraf

Friends, i want to buy this phone, I am from India.
I am an audiophile/music lover/ music oriented person,so i was looking for hTc,vivo or sony...but they are too highly priced and had no striking feature in my price range,so i thought for moto x play which got flagship specs at an affordable price.
So,i want to know about the audio quality of moto x play with and without earphones,plz reply me friends..plz tell about it's loudness,clarity and is it comparable to htc,vivo's audio ???????

Plz advise me...who better moto x play & meizu mx5...

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2015In moto x play Wifi Direct as available?Pls tel meYes its have
WiFi direct