Motorola Moto X Play

Motorola Moto X Play

AnonD-416497, 23 Sep 2015The moto x play is has totally looking (options menu and dail p... moreIts pure android device so v cannot change theme....

• dheerajstp

Does the Indian edition of moto x play will work in US ...?

• Goale

Why there is no Motorola branding at the top of the display ??
cant differentiate it in peoples hand whether its is Motorola or micromax or any other brand !?

The moto x play is has totally looking (options menu and dail pad msg screen and other all) changeable or not I means this mobile have supports themes or not (with out luanchers)

gaurav bigg, 23 Sep 2015Moto X Play is perfect as per your requirement.Really It's a ver... morethnq fr suggestion @gauravbigg

AnonD-443885, 23 Sep 2015 I am bit confused to buy Moto X Play or any other phone. My Ba... moreMoto X Play is perfect as per your requirement.Really It's a very good Smartphone at reasonable price range.

• Abhi

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2015I got phone today as a replacement for my 2nd gen moto e and I l... moreI just booked it. By the way Tell me that can We exchange our phone next time when We are upgrading?

• kinnY

CK, 23 Sep 2015Is any one facing this issue? when we press on the screen conti... moreit's call maginifier go foe settings acessbilty turn off dat

I am bit confused to buy Moto X Play or any other phone.
My Basic need are Good display, processor, 2gb ram n great battery n storage fr everyday stuffs !
please suggest a phone under 20K covering my needs !

• satissh

Moto fan, 22 Sep 2015Dear friend, What is the use of gyroscope in mobile phone? Thi... moreHands on great mobile.using since19 sept

• Varun

Pls tell me which is better motorola x play or one plus 2 ?

Rajasekar, 23 Sep 2015I want to buy this mobile.. anyone help me it having any issues.... moreThis phone has the most amazing battery... It lasts forever! However doesn't charge extremely fast, but it will get you till bed time, with heavy use above 50%. So plug it in at night. The camera is great too! Takes pictures very fast.

CK, 23 Sep 2015Is any one facing this issue? when we press on the screen conti... moreGo to the phone settings, click on "accessibility", go down to wear it says system: then click on magnification gestures... Then click off! Hopefully this solves your problem

• temuchin

AnonD-416497, 22 Sep 2015X play have dual sim variant or single sim variant pls tell me it is a dual sim version

sudarsan koraput, 23 Sep 2015I will purchase a moto x cell pls. tell me either I purchase mot... moreSome feature is same like Camera F/B is same. But Moto X style having better chipset Qualcomm SD 808 better display 5.7" 1440 x 2560 pixels 520 ppi pixel density).But battery slightly poor than the Moto Play.But No doubt Moto X Style is superior than the Moto X Play.

• temuchin

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2015Is it have facility to turn on/off the data pack?there is no quick access in the dropdown window for data on off... you click on network and go to mobile settings... its a native android feature and motorola has not added any special button for it sadly... much needed

• temuchin

sandeep, 23 Sep 2015do the moto x play - power button wobbles? Mine is wobbling little.yes the power and the volume rockers are a little wobbly

• temuchin

abhishek, 23 Sep 2015does it have only one spekersYes it has a loud mono speaker, no dual speaker

• sudarsan koraput

[deleted post]I will purchase a moto x cell pls. tell me either I purchase moto x play or moto x style.

• abhishek

does it have only one spekers