Motorola Moto X Play

Motorola Moto X Play

• Dileep

AnonD-499121, 15 Jul 2016I am a hard user;so according to me Moto x play is the best budg... moreSame feeling

• sugga

Mantesh_143, 18 Jul 2016I m buying moto g4 plus or moto x play which is the bst phn plz ... morei am also confused for the question .. some 1 plz help

• Mantesh_143

I m buying moto g4 plus or moto x play which is the bst phn plz tell mee and help me for choosing phn

• Shamail

AnonD-295876, 17 Jul 2016Yes Moto X Play will get N updateWait.. What?? REALLY? So hyped :)

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2016Will x play get Android N udate????Yes Moto X Play will get N update

• raj

I m buying motog4 plus or moto x play which is the bst phn plz tell mee and help me for choosing phn

• rajabalu

reliance jio vidio cal not sup mobile heat hi

I am a hard user;so according to me Moto x play is the best budget smartphone under 20k,camera is not real 21mp but superb...even better as compare to price that is under 20k,battery has a killer performance... display looks great.. as there is a dual front speakers but only one works which is a stereo speaker..so sound quality great..in my opinion only the lag point is sometime phone getting hot..other than this Moto is a great brand which always gives update.....Moto I love......

• Ravi

Which android version is good in Moto x play...

1: 5.1.1 lollipop

2: 6.0.0 marshmallow

3: 6.0.1 marshmallow

Now am using 5.1.1 lollipop version phone getting heat pls suggest me thank u..

• NEERAJ 9584557757

moto x play charger was so poor .

• unknown

east or west, moto x ply is the best :)

I am confuse with display quality of moto x style . Now i am using moto x play . The display quality of moto x play is very good and colours also . But i am checking comparision of moto x play and moto x style in youtube the display of moto x style is looks lightly yellowise and colours also very dull. If anyone use both phones please tell about display quality of moto x style is greater than moto x play or not. Because i am going to buy moto x style .....

Such.performance.or.not.like.samsung.thirteen.mp­.camera.if.not.close.to.it.or.not.or.better.than­.other.chinese.companies.smartphone.or.not..so.p­lease.ans.which.one.i.should.buy.at.present.comp­aring.all.these.things.rply.soon.please

So.tell.me.which.one.i.should.buy.see.mi.earlier­.post.i.m.using.fullstop.inplace.of.space.becaus­e.mi.space.option.has. not.working.again.in.mi.earlier.post.i.have.ment­ioned.that.ram.doesnot..matter.because.the.above­.mentioned.all.has.got.minimum.of.two.gb.ram.whi­ch.is.enough..n.second.gen.has 13.mp.rear.cam.which.good.mp.comparing.wd.sa
msung. N.apple.cz. both.these.companies.donot.gave.higher.megapixel­.in.their.camera.yet.their.camera.performance.is­.awesome.so.i.want.to.know.whether.second.gen.ca­mera.give.such.performa

Which.one.i.should.buy.at.present.second gen.or x play or g4 plus.i.like.touchless.control.which.is.only.avai­lable.in.second.gen.again.plus.doesnot.has. voice.command.too.though.play.has. bt.dont.known.plays.voice.command.will. be.like.that.of.second.gen.bt.i.want.to.know.and­.mi.biggest.concern.is.whether.second.gen.will.g­et.futher.updates.after.marshmallow.will.it.cont­inue.getting.updates.like.new.handset.so.pls.tel­l.about.these.things.and.i.know.except. camera.features.second.gen.has.got.more.function­s.comparing.to.its.above.mentioned.successor.ram­.i.dont..mind.

• rrw

Anonymous, 07 Jul 2016plzz help who phone strong moto x play or moto g4 plus . X play

Prabhus, 10 Jul 2016I am also confused that I want to buy moto x play or Samsung 201... moreGo with Xplay...does not have fingerprint sensor like G4 Plus...but has much larger battery: 3630maH vs. 3000maH...i have had my Xplay for 7 months now and i have a Very hard time to to try to kill the battery in one day. I easily get more than 5 hours of screen on time with it.

• Dan

Niraj, 11 Jul 2016Govind ji if I go for Moto x Play it s good or not?I own the Moto X Play and it is a great all around phone, I highly recommend it, especially for the price.

moto x play or x style best...? video camera quality. tampered glass quality.. sound quality.. fast work... display quality ...

moto x play or moto x style?

• Niraj

AnonD-557542, 07 Jul 2016I am using Motorola X Play last about 10 months. On order I got ... moreGovind ji if I go for Moto x Play it s good or not?