Motorola Moto X Play

Motorola Moto X Play

• Mahaboob

TUKANCHAN, 27 May 2016which one is best moto 4g plus or moto x play?Moto x play is always best.

• Mahaboob

Anonymous, 27 May 2016Go for xplay far better than xstyleYeah moto x play is better and x play battery is better than x style.

Moto x play or Moto G4 plus. Which is a better phone? Please help...

I want to know which one is great moto x play or moto g4 plus

• Tanvi

Which is better samsung galaxy c7/moto x play?????

• TUKANCHAN

which one is best moto 4g plus or moto x play?

Elina, 23 May 2016Can someone please tell me out of moto x play and moto x style ... moreGo for xplay far better than xstyle

khan, 24 May 2016any heating problem using wifi or 4g No over heating ..using rough wi fi its become only 36° c .. Rough Internet 4g it goes maximum 39° .. Normal use its 34° c only ... Never over heated .. I downloaded 59 apps but didn't notice a lag or hang ..its very smooth and speed ... Display was awesome .. See its a electronic device .. In a rough use All mobiles become hot... I connected to wi fi my Samsung a8 and motoxplay ..I used roughly ..both are become littlebit hot same 39° c ... Motoxplay have a big nonremovable battery so some times it littlebit heat except that and go for it ...

• zoozoo

• Khan HRK

Anonymous, 26 May 2016Moto x play or Moto G4 plus. Which is a better phone? Please help...Moto X Play more better moto x style

Moto x play or Moto G4 plus. Which is a better phone? Please help...

Elina, 23 May 2016Can someone please tell me out of moto x play and moto x style ... moreI have used both moto x play & moto x style, but moto x play is super.

Anonymous, 24 May 2016Moto g4 plusMoto x play is better than moto g4 plus.

• suddin bd.

I have use many brand hand set but Moto x play is more comfortable for me, Even 5.5 inch screen but total phone size is not too big, one hand usable, camera, display, charge every thing fine.

Anonymous, 20 May 2016moto X play vs moto G4 which one is better..........G4 plus 3gb ram laser auto focus

• Ankee

Bt here no option for video calling and it's unable to call conferece.
Anybody can help me?

• khan

soozoo, 22 May 2016I am using this phone since 2weeks. It's very smooth , and speed... moreany heating problem using wifi or 4g

• sultan

sound coming from lower side only, is this means that motoxoplay have only one speaker because i have moto g 2 and sound comes from both side.

• Elina

Can someone please tell me out of moto x play and moto x style which one should I go for?? :/ I am horribly confused