Motorola Moto X Play

Motorola Moto X Play

After long time got nougat update in India 7.1.1

I am using this phone in Nepal now since I have purchased it. Do I get Android 7.1.1 here?

• ASd

amit, 29 Sep 2017today's news says moto x play has started receiving nougat 7.1.1... moreNot yet

• Shree

• amit

today's news says moto x play has started receiving nougat 7.1.1 in Brazil..has anyone received the update in India yet?

• anuja

i am using this phone from last 2 year and i feel lucky to have this as battery , device, sound, video, software everything is up date date. HDR mode for outdoor camera is perfect.love this phone a lot

18 months in. Battery was amazing at first, now draining faster. No big complaints, this thing is a workhorse. Loses sim card at times, restart phone and it's good for awhile. Speaker good, camera decent, just press the screen to take pics. This is a mid-range phone so it's met expectations. No Nougat update in Canada yet, may never happen. Bulky but you get used to it.

• The Awesome

I've had my Moto X Play for almost 2 years now and let me say that it is one hell of a device. It has not only survived 2 years of my torture but still runs as well as it did when it was brand new. I love this phone so much.

• Amar Vedant

Rajendra90, 16 Sep 2017#motoxplay @another day pass away but still not get nought updat... moreIf you care about updates buy a Oneplus, Pixel/Nexus or any phone with an active XDA forum that has custom ROMs available

My moto x play mobile is one and half year old.. now I am facing heating issue and low battery backup (40% lesser than earlier)..
Is there any solution ...

#motoxplay @another day pass away but still not get nought update for moto x play...be serius about this matter otherwise you loss your valuable customer. in future...

declan, 07 Sep 2017I had to manually flash the update. I had flashed my phone to a ... moreu will only receive the update on original recovery.

• Art

problems with battery charging. when low battery it reboots or do not charge any more, when memmory almost full I get too many problems.

• Santosh

Phone was good at the release year except some heating issues. It will be better if it can be updated to Android N. Thanks Moto & lenovo.

• declan

Vipin Chaudhary, 05 Sep 2017still not receive Nougat Update. Why?I had to manually flash the update. I had flashed my phone to a custom rom and reflashed stop but was wondering if I flashed the wrong region as whether this caused me to not receive the update.

No update on Moto X play still plz help to manually update 7.1.1

• Divyesh rocky

Why this look like Lenovo owner are not interested in Moto X play user

• Vipin Chaudhary

still not receive Nougat Update. Why?

Anonymous, 29 Aug 2017Did any of u guys receive nougat update? Customer care people ar... moreCanada here, not yet, still waiting....

I find that when using my moto x play for 5 minutes it gets very hot. I do not have a lot of apps installed on here other than 3 games and Facebook. Any suggestions??????